Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3041 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:38:26 AM

How much fund has been collected during the pre-IEO? From the chart on the tee-coin website, 39,578 merchants have been registered. This is very interesting, but there are no recent updates about this.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:05:07 PM

Users from Singapore are definitely lucky! Take a look at the new promotion from ChatTee Team:

TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 07:42:54 AM

How much fund has been collected during the pre-IEO? From the chart on the tee-coin website, 39,578 merchants have been registered. This is very interesting, but there are no recent updates about this.

Yes we will announce the amount collected during pre-IEO soon.

Correct. More merchants are registered every week. We are trying to improve more options for users to use TEE-coin. After receiving feedbacks, we are also trying to secure international merchants who can list coupons which can be use by people anywhere in the world. Same as our merchant, Agoda.

yura04071989

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:59:27 AM

Several interesting questions were often repeated in the chat Telegram and on the forum, and since transparency - honesty, and openness in business takes priority for TEE-coin, the team wrote a full post review:

MoonVoyager

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 10:50:18 PM

Hello bitcointalk forum participants! Project TEE-coin has an active bounty campaign and we will be glad to see your support!
[BOUNTY][NO KYC]🚀🚀 TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform 🔥 $10M 🔥
ps rank jr. members and higher.
yura04071989

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

ChatTee platform has taken a huge step forward in a relatively short period of time and is proud to present some of the most notable merchant partners! All Details in a new post:

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:55:12 AM

Perhaps you need to come up with some sort of rating of users who leave feedback on merchants.

In this way, opinion leaders whose reviews are trusted more will begin to appear inside TEE system.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

Perhaps you need to come up with some sort of rating of users who leave feedback on merchants.

In this way, opinion leaders whose reviews are trusted more will begin to appear inside TEE system.
Good idea you mentioned, at least this platform can mimic its other platforms that have now been successful, and follow in the footsteps of their success, but the main point here is the focus on sales, if sales run smoothly, of course the TEE-coin project with easily develop it with funds that are already available

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:23:36 PM

Good idea you mentioned, at least this platform can mimic its other platforms that have now been successful, and follow in the footsteps of their success, but the main point here is the focus on sales, if sales run smoothly, of course the TEE-coin project with easily develop it with funds that are already available

But still, this is a community coin and the number of followers and their loyalty is one of the important indicators in the development of the project. All that I now see in the project is done with high quality. I think success will come.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:12:56 PM

How much is total token supply?  And is there some block explorer please?

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 06:08:08 AM

But still, this is a community coin and the number of followers and their loyalty is one of the important indicators in the development of the project. All that I now see in the project is done with high quality. I think success will come.
Hopefully they can achieve their success from the hard work so far, and in the current situation I hope that the TEE coin project team does not feel tired to continue to do their jobs well, so that all the TEE coin communities can feel a sense of success.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:20:28 PM

It says one of the ways you can earn is with ad clicks. What does this mean? Does it mean PTC where we click ads or does it mean we put ads on your website and get paid for the clicks to it?
Easyfeedback token was also doing the rewarding for feedback thing. I think I will leave reviews and use coupons and the daily logins as my means to earn. Let us see if it works. Good comments in the app store.

yura04071989

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:29:02 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 09:40:01 AM by yura04071989

TEE-coin on Blocktribune! The article contains an answer to the question about the use and necessity of blockchain technology in the project!

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:38:24 AM

Where are all these merchants?? I didn't expect it and so I saw no coupons for my country. There is not so much to choose from now. There are a few free things (through the 0TEC sale)  which are interesting so you can write your reviews about them and be rewarded which is what I am going to do. I got 125 tokens on signup and 10 more for adding someone's referral code.

For those who are wondering. I am seeing almost 300 coupon offers. I guess I will just be collecting daily then.

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:34:57 AM

TEE Coin wrote an article on the Tokinomics of his blog project, the purpose of how it works, how to earn tokens
https://medium.com/@TEEcoin/tee-coin-tokenomics-8a77f12215da
MoonVoyager

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:29:38 AM

How much is total token supply?  And is there some block explorer please?
Hello, startsts! Total Issue 100 billion TEC; with regards to the block explorer, you will need to create an account on the TriArm network to view it as TEE-coin is a token created on that network. Check here https://wallet.triamnetwork.com/block-scan
yura04071989

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:38:44 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 08:57:19 AM by yura04071989

We have a new article! Do you want to know how to earn TEE-coin (TEC) and how to participate in "TEC Million Club"?
Then we recommend reading:

p.s. Don't forget, the registration bonus, as well as the everyday sign-in bonus, are still active!
MoonVoyager

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:39:50 PM

Where are all these merchants?? I didn't expect it and so I saw no coupons for my country. There is not so much to choose from now. There are a few free things (through the 0TEC sale)  which are interesting so you can write your reviews about them and be rewarded which is what I am going to do. I got 125 tokens on signup and 10 more for adding someone's referral code.

For those who are wondering. I am seeing almost 300 coupon offers. I guess I will just be collecting daily then.
Hi, Mike Mayor! Don't forget, if you'll go every day on the app, then you too get a bonus TEC. With regards to merchants, the platform is expanding every day exponentially, it's a matter of time)

ps: You can also take part in an active bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180905.0
yura04071989

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:03:10 PM

Hello, bitcointalk community! Let's read about honesty issues in market reviews for products and services and an excellent solution in the form of using blockchain technology!

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

TEE-coin talked about their ChatTee loyalty program, as well as the importance of loyalty programs in Southeast Asia https://medium.com/@TEEcoin/in-southeast-asia-loyalty-programs-matter-most-32a9ea67fa1f
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: