Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin today  (Read 5570 times)
RiskoMania

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:02:00 PM

But big companies like globemining ship by dhl, or they have a private couriers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:07:51 PM

But big companies like globemining ship by dhl, or they have a private couriers?
Better ask them via mail or call at the office. Once again I am have not ordered there
RiskoMania

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:08:11 PM

Better ask them via mail or call at the office. Once again I am have not ordered there
Ok, thank you! Goodl luck in cryptoworld!
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:20:50 PM

Ok, thank you! Goodl luck in cryptoworld!
Good luck in starting up!
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:29:19 PM

altcoins are now falling very much , and at the moment it is not visible when they turn around , I think it is worth watching from the side , and when the domination of bitcoin begins to fall then already and think about entering the altcoins)

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:10:30 PM

For me, it all depends on two factors. The first one is how promising the project is, how the current development is going, how the current business works. If all is well, for me it is a signal that in the future, with growth, the project will most likely have additional influences, because it really works, and such projects always grow better than others.
The second factor is speculation. Coins with potential in the market. They are not so easy to track, because you need to notice in time when large players are gaining a large volume.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

There should be something more than just another big announcement to push the market. Every good news should be supported by a really high trading volume which is not happening for any reason. Thats why altcoin and the whole crypto world is still struggling.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:20:14 PM

now there are so many new altcoins appearing on the market very well I think for the advancement of altcoin in the future, so what is offered by these coins will be better and each team will compete to show their best coins to remain in the top order in the market . healthy competition altcoin is very good i think for the advancement of altcoin in the future.
and coins that cannot compete will become obsolete because there is no demand anymore.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:27:20 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
all certainly hope that, altcoin will develop in its time. which needs to be understood that crypto is fluctuating, where prices can change significantly over time the sign we predicted before.

laptrang01041993

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

Altcoins today are struggling , yes no doubt about that but if much attentions are giving to some altcoins with lots of potentials, i think it will make altcoins standout in the market. although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
Altcoins were falling sue to the price fall of bitcoin so you no need to worry about the potential coins or shit coins it will be back in track when the price of bitcoin reverse to be bullish.Some predictions says $14000 in two months so need to take a break from trading if you don't want to take the risks.

I completely disagree with you. My opinion is that in the coming days a new season of altcoins will begin, and Bitcoin will drop to the area of $​​7000 - 8000 in the coming weeks. In this zone, bitcoin will bee for at least a month, and then will gradually recover and by the end of the year will achieve the best case zone $10000 - 12000.
I think that bitcoin prices remain unchanged for the next few weeks
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:34:52 PM

I believe the market is not very bright lately and its affecting both the altcoin and Bitcoin. Most tokens prices have dropped significantly and this is another opportunity to take advantage of the price swings and purchase some tokens for resell in the near future.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:50:03 PM

Of course, many people have been disappointed in altcoins lately. The fall in prices is largely caused by the redistribution of finance in favor of bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

I believe the market hasn't been that encouraging lately which has affected both altcoins and bitcoin prices. Prices have dropped significantly which is quite discouraging. However, its also an opportunity for one to buy altcoins and hold for sometime when market recovers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

Sure. The market hasn't been bright of late and many people have been disappointed about the current prices of crypto coins. However, let's still believe in altcoins and wait for the market to recover.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

Altcoins are suffering today because developers are not putting much effort, do you remember the effort they usually put when they first started, I mean when they were raising fund? You could see them dong lots of promotion, hiring hunters to showcase them to the word and many more, but how many of them still do that till date, the moment they enter the market, they expect the market to just continue to create awareness of them to the public automatically? No.

Imagine that I have a beach, and after constructing it, I don’t ,market it, how would people know that I am existing, it is until the point where I am fully established that I leave the work to referral, but how many referral do refer them to new people? Altcoins projects needs to do more campaign, that is it and they will bounce back.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

Altcoins are suffering today because developers are not putting much effort, do you remember the effort they usually put when they first started, I mean when they were raising fund? You could see them dong lots of promotion, hiring hunters to showcase them to the word and many more, but how many of them still do that till date, the moment they enter the market, they expect the market to just continue to create awareness of them to the public automatically? No.

Imagine that I have a beach, and after constructing it, I don’t ,market it, how would people know that I am existing, it is until the point where I am fully established that I leave the work to referral, but how many referral do refer them to new people? Altcoins projects needs to do more campaign, that is it and they will bounce back.

I don't think there are enough blockchain developers in the space in general. Which made me think of NULS recent ChainBox announcement which are developed modules for any developer not just blockchain specific
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:30:01 PM

although some altcoins lacks vision and there are several coins i believe will defintely change the market positively.
Have seen these kind of coins lately where they were having less intention when it was really new but by the time being they were proven that it just takes time to get intention to all of the investors and users to use their altcoins. As long as they keep their updates with lot of changes and could make these tokens better, they will most likely get something from there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:48:08 PM

On the cryptocurrency market, which is very volatile, only very promising altcoins can be successful.
For example, Ethereum is that altcoin that can survive in difficult market conditions and I choose it as my main altcoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:09:43 PM

Good afternoon everyone. And what is your guys attitude towards mining industry today? Cause was talking to a friend and we came up that we want start mining altcoins.
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:14:34 PM

Good afternoon everyone. And what is your guys attitude towards mining industry today? Cause was talking to a friend and we came up that we want start mining altcoins.
Greetings. Oh yes, this is true. I agree with you that much depends on the particular device. To tell the truth, I am not deeply into the sphere but I have my own small farm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: