Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] CurioInvest - Bringing collectables into the digital world  (Read 7021 times)
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:59:49 AM

Bounty Campaign will be extended for 1 week,bounty campaign is now set to end on Sept 19 along with the end of IEO
But There will be no increase on the bounty pool  Sad
I think that's normal, isn't IEO end September 20th. so it doesn't matter to me, even if there isn't any addition to the bountypool. I understand and understand it, because very rarely there is a bounty campaign that ends when token sales has 1 week left.
so IEO is over or is it going to end on September 20? how much did they collect during IEO? why don't they publish the results of their sales? I'm still waiting for news about that

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:44:41 PM

Bounty Campaign will be extended for 1 week,bounty campaign is now set to end on Sept 19 along with the end of IEO
But There will be no increase on the bounty pool  Sad
I think that's normal, isn't IEO end September 20th. so it doesn't matter to me, even if there isn't any addition to the bountypool. I understand and understand it, because very rarely there is a bounty campaign that ends when token sales has 1 week left.
so IEO is over or is it going to end on September 20? how much did they collect during IEO? why don't they publish the results of their sales? I'm still waiting for news about that
no, IEO ends on 19 September. and on the 20th, CUR tokens can be traded on probit.

and for information about how much funds were collected, I still haven't gotten information from the devs team. the last time I asked on the group telegram, they couldn't share it yet.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
anahmih

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:56:17 AM

If probit is indeed one of good exchanges with high volumes, many CurioInvest tokens be sold. But why didn't team publish all that? are their sales really having problems/only few tokens are sold?
so far I have not known the latest information about the 5th week curio investment. All decisions are in the hands of the team, maybe later it will be informed after the project is completed and I see this token will start trading on the 20

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 05:13:32 AM

I have joined this campaign and it will end tomorrow, I am hoping for a good push of this project in the future.

But There will be no increase on the bounty pool  Sad

Actually the bounty pool was increased. An additional 5000 CUR Tokens was added to the overall bounty pool.
Read the bounty thread for more info. HERE.

Last chance to get your token prior to the listing at the 20st of september!
Get your CUR Token right here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/cur-round1/0

Source: Twitter

kramat

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:03:57 PM

Do we have any updates on the current status of its IEO especially on current amount of fund already generated? I hope the team will achieve its funding target so that the project will be financially capable in line with its development goals. Goodluck!
I think it will be published tomorrow because IEO will end on September 19, I'm also very curious about how much money they have collected so we should wait together

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 04:27:13 PM

Deposit and Trading Announcements       

According to announcements made by Probit, the deposit will open on September 19 at 15:00 PM KST and trading will begin on the next day [as planned before] at 15:00 KST

Source: ProBit Exchange Lists Curio (CUR)

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:25:26 PM

According to announcements made by Probit, the deposit will open on September 19 at 15:00 PM KST and trading will begin on the next day [as planned before] at 15:00 KST

According to that right because i have received same announcement trading will be start September 17 this month. Since good performance team developing so i hope price will not decrease after listing.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:16:19 PM

It seems that the last round of the CurioInvest IEO is coming to an end, and the project has already reached a soft cap. As I can see on the Probit exchange, the soft cap is 300 thousand USD and the hard cap is 2 million USD. Looks like the traders have bought enough CUR tokens that enable anyone to invest in collectible vehicles.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:07:06 AM

It seems that the last round of the CurioInvest IEO is coming to an end, and the project has already reached a soft cap. As I can see on the Probit exchange, the soft cap is 300 thousand USD and the hard cap is 2 million USD. Looks like the traders have bought enough CUR tokens that enable anyone to invest in collectible vehicles.
I feel happy because they have reached softcap and with this CurioInvest can develop well in the future, and maybe it will give us all lamborgini Grin Let's look at price after listing
The Runbit

Activity: 672

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:11:24 PM

Happy because curio was able to get his softcad target
and proud of a team that an convince investors,there is stil a long wy to go, but rest assured curio will be a favorit token.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

That's good. Looks very prompt. Almost very timely for the team since the market looks good. Its still too early to say but some are already speculating the altcoin season is here and they can smell it coming. I'm as hopeful as them so maybe this Curioinvest coluld be a successful project by the next bullrun.

Rohtox

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:09:16 PM

Now it's already 20th September based on KST time [4:00 am KST], so Trading will be started around next 11 hours.
Let's watch together [also trading for those who have bought CUR at several IEO rounds] CUR trading for the first time in probit. Although the information I received for start-up trading is only with KRW pairs [we wait for more details after live trading]

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:38:29 PM

CUR is off to a good start which is currently trading right now on ProBit Korea at 1,370 KRW / CUR which about $1.15 - https://www.probit.kr/app/exchange/CUR-KRW - a little bit higher than its IEO price which is good! I think trade volume will increase once ProBit adds major trading pairs with it.
As long as buying and selling tokens with Bitcoin, Ethereum or USDT is not possible cannot judge about Curioinvest. The volume is very low and the price is not real. I just checked Probit. There are not big sell or buy orders and the price can significantly change only by one buyer or one seller. Should wait for other pairs to be added.
kramat

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:02:54 PM

Now it's already 20th September based on KST time [4:00 am KST], so Trading will be started around next 11 hours.
Let's watch together [also trading for those who have bought CUR at several IEO rounds] CUR trading for the first time in probit. Although the information I received for start-up trading is only with KRW pairs [we wait for more details after live trading]

CUR is off to a good start which is currently trading right now on ProBit Korea at 1,370 KRW / CUR which about $1.15 - https://www.probit.kr/app/exchange/CUR-KRW - a little bit higher than its IEO price which is good! I think trade volume will increase once ProBit adds major trading pairs with it.
has price that is quite expensive when listing it in my opinion is very reasonable because only team that plays the initial price, if you see lack of buy orders in probit now it's likely to experience a very large price decline later. wait 2-3 days

kramat

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:04:29 AM

I believe that once they get to formalize everything including their partners, and doing other relevant strategies including marketing, there could be a buying pressure with this token for the fact that it has only a total supply of 2 million CUR which is quite very low if compare to most project's usual supply cap.
Small total supply now is no guarantee that prices will be stable or more expensive, some coins that have small total supply are also difficult to increase, all are more determined byproducts they have.

The Runbit

Activity: 672

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:44:12 PM

Partners here will play a large role in the development of the project, hoping it will go well
with several awards it is not impossible that  curio will attract the attention of big traders.

takira

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:32:25 PM

It’s one thing to buy an old car, but maintaining it is another pot of fish. Curie, CurioInvest understands the need for this high-tech tool, necessary to correct the situation in good condition.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:24:38 PM

I hope this project price will not decrease because the bounty hunter pool is small amount and there distribution planing step by step with long time. So i don't see any bad effect for decrease price at this time.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:04:53 PM

I hope this project price will not decrease because the bounty hunter pool is small amount and there distribution planing step by step with long time. So i don't see any bad effect for decrease price at this time.

I think I liked the idea of staggered bounty distribution as it is designed to offset any side effects of bounty hunters possibly dumping their stash but considering the merits of this project, I think it will most likely will not happen! I assume most of the bounty participants were wise enough to  hold their CUR tokens and let the platform grow in value.

I also though it would be ideal to remind them that this project has only a limited total supply of 2 million CUR tokens and let them do the math once this platform becomes widely adopted! Smiley
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:33:16 PM

I think I liked the idea of staggered bounty distribution as it is designed to offset any side effects of bounty hunters possibly dumping their stash but considering the merits of this project, I think it will most likely will not happen! I assume most of the bounty participants were wise enough to  hold their CUR tokens and let the platform grow in value.
I agree with you. I was a bounty hunter, too. I will keep my tokens after distribution, because I think project is promising. Retro cars as wine, with age only become more expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print