Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 704 times)
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:29:01 PM

I agree with you it isn't on you to prove they're a scam so why call it one without proof?

Because not being able to prove an investment opportunity is legitimate is a 99+% accurate way to prove it is a scam. Again, what proof of legitimacy does Jubilee offer?

Like we said in the initial post we are are also just investors in Jubilee Ace and are very happy with the setup and the returns we are getting and I'm not referring to returns from invites i'm referring to returns from the campaigns we keep doing and I'll urge you to go on the discord and ask anyone there who is signed up are they displeased with the system so far.

I'm sorry but this is unconvincing and I'll tell you why. All ponzi schemes pay off handsomely for as long as they profitably can do so. It's literally part of how the scheme works. It isn't till more money flows out of the scheme than is flowing in that the trouble starts so all you're telling me is that Jubilee isn't in trouble yet.

I'm guessing you have not looked at the videos of the arbitrage bot in action and the fact that the trades can be traced to be happening on Binance.

You're guessing correct. It's easy as hell to dummy up a video purporting to show spectacular results so their video proves nothing. Hiring an independent auditor to examine the records and put their name and professional reputations on the line to attest to profitability would be convincing which is why I asked if Jubilee has done that.  

Regarding the SEC registration Jubilee Ace is a technology company that rent out their AQUA Software to the members of which we use via campaigns and they are not an investment company.

If, in plain spoken language, something is an investment opportunity, it is an investment opportunity. You yourself state that you have invested in Jubilee and I see no reason to doubt you. So the question becomes is Jubilee a legal and registered investment opportunity or is it an illegal and unregistered one? I believe we both know the answer to that.

It is good to finally see someone asking decent questions instead of just shouting blind accusations though and I also encourage you to visit the discord channel or the telegram channel where others will also have any answers you need.

Cheers.    

The system makes money using their bot which runs constantly 24/7, if your refusing to watch the videos (of which more and more keep coming) and acknowledge that they are real then what can we do. The last one I posted here however was one i requested from a friend who has access to the bot trades.

It is not an investment company if it rents out a software product. That part really isn't hard to understand. I've given you all the avenues you need to do more research and get the answers to the questions you need but again you don't want to do that as you only have one goal here which is a shame as you don't understand the system and your tunnel vision is causing you to potentially lose out on a huge opportunity. If you actually went and asked others how they are finding the system you would see how good it is yourself but don't worry I know these words are falling on deaf ears as lets brush aside for a minute the fact you only joined BTT a few hours ago so obviously have a big issue with this and nothing we can really say here can change your vendetta.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunter24

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 08:13:33 AM

I have heard that Binance is blocking accounts which are using to much bots,
some earlier companies had to stopped using bots, because they (Binance) didn't allow on it.
Is it true?
Is such a thing can happen in Jubilee too?
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:15:05 AM

I have heard that Binance is blocking accounts which are using to much bots,
some earlier companies had to stopped using bots, because they (Binance) didn't allow on it.
Is it true?
Is such a thing can happen in Jubilee too?

Hi, I haven't heard about that but even if that is so Jubilee Ace is uniquely setup to operate within one exchange and so if Binance did block bots there is always other exchanges they could use.
climber60

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:05:04 AM

If it makes you happy here is the video from the conference in Frankfurt https://youtu.be/wCc7nFk3h3w instead of looking for issues you should try and learn a little first and see what a huge investment potential you could be missing out on instead of slandering something with zero proof.

I think you have that backwards by friend. There have been thousands (and thousands) of multi level marketing passive income opps that promised the moon only to walk away with their investors money. Approaching any of them without rational skepticism is foolhardy at best. It isn't on me to prove they're a scam, it's on Jubilee to prove they aren't.

I see Jubilee is a registered business in the British Virgin Islands, you know what, for less than $1K anyone can be registered in the BVI.

What I don't see is any sort of registration for an investment opportunity. In the US they would need SEC registration as well as in each State they market in. If they allow investments from US residents they still would. Is Jubilee registered with any nations investment regulators?

Independent financial audits of Jubilee's business earnings, are these available to investors? If not how do we know they are profitable enough to pay the investors the promised returns? It would be easy for them to repay old investors with new investors funds but that would make them a ponzi scheme. Do we have ANY independent proof that they aren't robbing Peter to pay Paul? If not how can we be sure we wont be Peter?

We all know they are very very many scams out there, we all know we need to be careful with our investments. What proof does Jubilee offer that they aren't (yet another) scam?     
"Only just investors"Huh? Is that the reason for 200 cm of scam material at the beginning of this topic? You are a professional MLM beech.

I agree with you it isn't on you to prove they're a scam so why call it one without proof? Like we said in the initial post we are are also just investors in Jubilee Ace and are very happy with the setup and the returns we are getting and I'm not referring to returns from invites i'm referring to returns from the campaigns we keep doing and I'll urge you to go on the discord and ask anyone there who is signed up are they displeased with the system so far.
I'm guessing you have not looked at the videos of the arbitrage bot in action and the fact that the trades can be traced to be happening on Binance. Regarding the SEC registration Jubilee Ace is a technology company that rent out their AQUA Software to the members of which we use via campaigns and they are not an investment company.
It is good to finally see someone asking decent questions instead of just shouting blind accusations though and I also encourage you to visit the discord channel or the telegram channel where others will also have any answers you need.
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

Live webinars this week in German on Tuesday and English on Thursday:

Nicht vergessen! Morgen Live Webinar.... die einfachste Möglichkeit um Interessenten zu informieren❗️

We start the Jubilee Ace United Teams online Webinars in German & English!

TUESDAY /German -
DIENSTAG / Deutsch

THURSDAY / English - DONNERSTAG / Englisch

Music and Chat 19:50 Uhr MEZ (7:50 pm Berlin time)

Start Webinar 20:00 Uhr/MEZ (8 pm Berlin time)

https://www.jubileeaceunitedteams.com/
IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:27:27 AM

August bonus offer nearly up!!

Join discord for more information

IceManJubilee (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:39:19 AM

Really worthwhile read for those with concerns!!
Jubilee Ace is really taking off and its still so early of an opportunity

Join discord for more information

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: