Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6883 times)
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:53:42 PM

Based on technical analysis from experts, we may not see an altcoin season this year. If you are still holding them, you may have to hodl a little longer.

I don't think so, right now the price of bitcoin is increasing and until now altcoin hasn't followed it, I'm sure altcoin will follow the price of btc sooner or later, and even according to the predictions of many people I read this year it will be a good year for altcoin and also bitcoin.
it's true that no one can predict it exactly. then let's just wait. and rest assured for altcoin holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:33:26 PM

I also experience of missed those times to sell my altcoins during bull run. I can see altcoin season may takes time to pump again. Were waiting for long given the fact that price did not increase so we have to be patient. We have an option and it is on us when to sell.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:36:41 PM

I also experience of missed those times to sell my altcoins during bull run. I can see altcoin season may takes time to pump again. Were waiting for long given the fact that price did not increase so we have to be patient. We have an option and it is on us when to sell.
Because basically the market is unpredictable and one more thing that makes us misstep is when we are usually doubtful and rash when we want to sell our tokens. Maybe we will not see the market back to 2017, but there are still many opportunities for Bitcoin and Altcoin to improve its quality again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

laptrang01041993

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:39:40 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
I agree with you . Patience will surely succeed
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

Personally, I think the time for altcoins will come soon. We all only have to wait and hope for our success. And when everything becomes stable in the cryptocurrency market, all investors will quickly begin to develop a strategic plan for increasing profits. So everyone has to be patient and wait for a successful result.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:55:31 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
I also think the path is not so easy .If you feel so hurry you will lost your profit .However it has long time passed that altcoin didn't recover the previous ATH level .So i got frustrated myself but i didn't lost my patience .I still keep holding my asset and waiting for dream level.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

I have mixed emotion looking at the way the price changes so often, we are all having a second thought if this year we are going to experiences another all-time high, people are hoping but the current events are not in favor of another all-time high.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

Nobody promised that there would be a bullish market every year or every two years. The only thing we know for sure is that green trend is going to take place, we just need to be patient and collect big altcoins for cheap prices.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:03:07 PM

yep it might takes time that we can see again the altcoin season just like the year 2017, but we must be patient for now only time can tell when it will happen and this time is the perfect time to buy more altcoins and hold them for long term.

It is really going to be a long patient and everyone needs to get that straight into their mind, because we are quite lacking the fundamentals that would make that happen, so we have to wait for new developments like fully IEO release, and maybe Facebook coin release and other development that has affiliation with project funding.

Because in 2017, ICO crowd finding really played a major role in the season of altcoins then, but now is faced with lots of challenge’s and the IEo we have now is still very much little to push for altcoins boost, so we just need to be patient and keep watching as things unfold in the market and we hope that part of the things that will unfold will be some that will favor altcoins generally and help boost the market.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:42:31 PM

absolutely right, we will need a long time to wait for the altcoin season, at this time I have not seen a sign that the alt season will come anytime soon. we need to be patient hoping the alt season will come again
Its too long but it can be more worth it if the future trend of bitcoin becomes more stable going up. We can wait for a long time with altcoins, no assurance especially with shit altcoins. I do have the top altcoins, there’s a risk on holding but I can wait for that bull time.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

It seems that there is no longer an altcoin season like you would expect and I'm also not sure about altcoin. when the market is experiencing a bad condition I have sold altcoin bags and exchanged them for bitcoin. altcoin is hopeless!

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

Holding altcoins is better than no altcoins. Once bullrun take place you can use your holdings than nothing to trade. Yah, it takes time due to business world upside down. Let us wait and see the next history of crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:41:50 PM

Good afternoon thread! I just enered a world of crypto by my own, what ways are there to earn money? I heard about bounties, trading, holding and mining. What ways do you choose and why?
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

Good afternoon thread! I just enered a world of crypto by my own, what ways are there to earn money? I heard about bounties, trading, holding and mining. What ways do you choose and why?
I have a mining farm and hold several alts. I think it is always better to combine different activities to derive maximum profit.
RiskoMania

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:54:01 PM

I have a mining farm and hold several alts. I think it is always better to combine different activities to derive maximum profit.
And why not trading or bounties? Many people find their path there
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:56:16 PM

I do not have time for bounty hunting. It’s ridiculous and shamefully. As for trading: you need to spend long hours watching all these indicies and react quickly.
RiskoMania

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:01:19 PM

I do not have time for bounty hunting. It’s ridiculous and shamefully. As for trading: you need to spend long hours watching all these indicies and react quickly.
You do not react quickly? And what about mining? Have you succeeded?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:02:45 PM

For sure. Invested 8K usd in mining equipment which I bought on globemining few months ago. I have a decent income now, which I regard as passive one. That's a great option, believe!
RiskoMania

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:22:27 PM

For sure. Invested 8K usd in mining equipment which I bought on globemining few months ago. I have a decent income now, which I regard as passive one. That's a great option, believe!
I believe, know globemining by the way. Great site according to many reviews. What about electricity cost in your region? And as for this topic: mining farms are loud nowadays?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:22:57 PM

I believe, know globemining by the way. Great site according to many reviews. What about electricity cost in your region? And as for this topic: mining farms are loud nowadays?
They have always been. But asic miners are > gpu miners, there is no doubt here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: