Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6883 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:28:39 AM

I am not sure about the altcoin season, some traders hold altcoin and hope that the dominance of bitcoin ends soon.
I advocate not expecting too much with uncertainty, I am more focused on the benefits of short-term trading.

I agree that we should not expect that the altseason will occur in the near future. With the dominance of bitcoin still strong, maybe an altseason will occur but only on some altcoins, not all altcoins. Holding altcoin for the long term might be a good option but we must choose altcoin which is in the top 30 or top 50
Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and if it is not only already included in the CoinMarketCap list, but also already occupies a place in the top ten, in some way it may be too late to join in terms of deriving the greatest benefit. It is important to distinguish between a promising coin or token at an earlier period, when it is still little known and cheap.
Altcoins, of course, will inevitably grow in value and this will happen repeatedly. For now, we need patience.

Patience is needed right now, when many altcoin prices are falling, investors need to refrain from selling altcoin at cheap prices. Agree that the price of altcoin will rise but I think it will happen to altcoin that already has a product and altcoin which always provides information about the development of the project to its investors. There are not many developer teams that always inform the development of their products and I think this is important to maintain investor confidence

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:31:43 AM

after we are patient waiting for the altcoin session to come, what must be considered is do not happen greed. sometimes we want the market to move up even though the target has been reached, this can backfire for ourselves if there is a price reversal. this happens to many people, and eventually their psychology is disturbed and even frustrated, and it's hard to accept reality
No matter how long altcoin season may seem to us, we just have to be prepared for it because we may never know, we might think that altcoin season will take sometimes now and may be closer than we think, yes bitcoins dominating now, but there is a point bitcoin will give the opportunity for these coins too to also go on their own bull run, I think I may be expecting that to be here anytime soon, but even if it does not come now, mots of these altcoins are already very cheap, we just have to look for the ones with real use case and buy the little we can but that will not really affect us, life is about risk and we must learn to always take risk that could lead to our better future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:35:19 AM

Patience is needed, I have a lot of altcoins that I bought last last year and its price have not yet returned. Right now I am still holding them and maybe one day when I wake up it can return or much higher to the price that I bought them. Do not listen to people who creates fomos which can only result in selling coins in a very low price.
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:26:16 AM

I have heard people talk about altcoins season for a long time, especially after the BTC along with other top Altcoins have increased their prices so much since the beginning of the year.
My question is, right now a lot of people are waiting for altcoins season, so who will push money into this market? Where is the inflow and it's possible if all altcoin holders have profit? When I see the lack of attention of people about the crypto market, and there is not a hype like the end of 2017.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:46:38 AM

as developer works on offers with new product to gains with future chance on popularity investors to collect with option as might to purchase on possessing token on release with the initial scheme on terms with ico.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:54:44 AM

I have heard people talk about altcoins season for a long time, especially after the BTC along with other top Altcoins have increased their prices so much since the beginning of the year.
My question is, right now a lot of people are waiting for altcoins season, so who will push money into this market? Where is the inflow and it's possible if all altcoin holders have profit? When I see the lack of attention of people about the crypto market, and there is not a hype like the end of 2017.

IMO, it's Bitcoin who will push the price of the altcoins to recover, people needs to push bitcoin first and when bitcoin reach its ATH, that would be the time where altcoins will also start to rise. Actually seeing bitcoin new ATH is still possible with the remaining months before the end of the year, this market is so unpredictable, but if we based on the trend, last bull run, bitcoin started it's bull run in the last quarter of 2017, so I'm not losing hope this year yet.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:57:12 AM

Nobody can really know when altcoin season will come back. But I'm 100% sure it will come because you cannot stop innovation and technology for improving on previous versions and people will invest on that.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:20:13 AM

Absolutely, but many over here just want to get millions of USD within 24 hours or less. Nature even doesn't support that. Everything that happens is a process and  if you trust in it and wait patiently at the due time you just reap.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:21:30 AM

You're right! 2017 was really great for making money on cryptocurrency. If you take into account the history of the development of the crypto market, you can see the cyclical nature, which means there is a great chance to wait for the next season of altcoin. I believe that we have already entered a new cycle and soon the situation in the crypto market should change for the better. But of course, there is no need to rush.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:35:49 AM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
in my opinion the altcoin season will not be as crazy as 2017, for the upcoming altcoin season it looks like it is only a part or a serious project in its development, over time crypto investors will prefer projects that have clear, serious development and have real products.  when that happens maybe a lot of altcoin will die by itself
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:28:23 PM

Based on technical analysis from experts, we may not see an altcoin season this year. If you are still holding them, you may have to hodl a little longer.

Even bitcoin reached more than 10k almost each, altcoins is not the same as 2017 happened. Because there are few of the altcoins now, in which I can consider that it kicked its value in the market there are only few of them. But since Bitcoin is not kicking its price well, I think when bull run reall comes up with bitcoin there is a possibility that altcoins will do the same too.
market and trade conditions are clearly different. We will not return or repeat 2017, what we face is a future with different market conditions. altcoin season that comes may not be as we expected or that has ever happened. we can only wait and be patient, because time will bring altcoin to the season.

Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

In my opinion, there will be no price increase for allcoin like 2017 if there is no big money inflow and sudden surge of bitcoin.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 01:58:05 PM

to work on decision as investors to gains with one on supports as referring on option as preparing unit on exchange with use of terms on work with the trading on bitcoin finance and use with excessive to returns with one on notables to confines as preparing stages on following terms of entrance with absence of compliance.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
So it is, the cryptocurrency sphere is changing very quickly and constantly evolving and it is becoming increasingly difficult for us to predict various dumps or pumps, so now the cryptocurrency market behaves differently and it is not known when the altcoin season will begin. It used to be somehow easier to somehow guess the cryptocurrency market pump, but now everything is much more complicated, so until the altcoin season has come, we need to expand our portfolios.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:09:13 PM

We are waiting for altcoin season to take place for us to earn but during these days we still suffering of the downtrend of value. We could really not predict as to when it will happen but for sure on my view it will increase in time those project that has a good mission and will continue to improve in the market.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:25:58 PM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is showing the beginning of growth, I can’t say with certainty when the altcoin season will come.
Now the situation can change every second and at this moment I prefer to keep my altcoins.
It seems to me that by the end of 2019 the season will come and it will be possible to sell them profitably.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:26:18 PM

The Altcoin season until now has not arrived and that happens until now Altcoin is very slow.
In early 2019, hoping the Altcoin season began to emerge due to slowly Altcoin prices growing.
But until now Altcoin does not give a big surprise.
Hope everyone to see that Altcoin could return success, such as the year 2017 until now has not arrived.
Bitcoin is dominating the market so that Altcoin is experiencing very slow growth.

buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:37:52 PM

just wait for september guys - altcoin season will glow!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:39:41 PM

Either BTC needs to reach ATH then falls back, and whales move to alts. Or BTC falls and consolidates, and whales decides to chomp up Alts during the lull ... or something needs to occur to bring more money into alts. I suppose friendly regulation or a new Alt taking off ETH-style could spur something like that.

Simple way of looking at is, 'whatever whales feel like doing'. It doesn't require that much new money pushed in even, just a reorganization of current money (or in other words, change in btc dominance).
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 03:18:42 AM

All altcoins on the market cannot have a bull run at the same time although a good number of them may show the green light. Each altcoin has got its own development plan and it is up to the investor to research in order to know when an altcoin intends to pursue a development that might bring a boost in its price.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: