Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair Investment Opportunity - NOT a Ponzi.  (Read 606 times)
TenDrawBTC (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:26:57 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 03:08:55 AM by TenDrawBTC

Here's the page: http://drawbtc.com/invest/

I'm not going to waste time explaining how were legitimate. I allow 5 investors at a time and pay earnings weekly. Read below for details. thank-you.

How is my investment used?
We spend your investment on advertising and promotion, this is most commonly enough to generate sufficient income, whilst being able to pay your weekly earnings.

When do I get paid?
We pay you every Wednesday until your investment plan expires.

So how can you guarantee a return on my investment?
We can't, but we do offer a safety net program, if your investment fails to perform we payout weekly increments until you get back 80% of your initial investment.

Why do investment plans change on the site?
Depending on site performance the amount of bitcoins you can invest varies. If and when we offer alternative plans it will not effect any ongoing plan you have endorsed with us.

Why do you only offer 5 investors at a time?
Because we offer an 80% money back guarantee if an investment fails, we dip into our own pocket over time to pay back the failed investment. If all perform effectively we may open up space for new investors.

Best Regards

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:54:26 AM

Sounds like a big stinking scam to me.

I'm not going to waste time explaining how were legitimate.

LMAO.

It must be a waste of your time when you can run 10 of these at once using different sock puppets.

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 12:52:40 PM

Wow talk about paranoid, you are completely wrong. Slowly loosing faith in this forum.

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:04:20 PM

phahahaha, trollers....

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

This is a Scam HYIP PONZI

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

no, no it's not

dangerkid

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

I'm not going to waste time explaining how were legitimate. I allow 5 investors at a time and pay earnings weekly. Read below for details. thank-you.

How is my investment used?
We spend your investment on advertising and promotion, this is most commonly enough to generate sufficient income, whilst being able to pay your weekly earnings.

When do I get paid?
We pay you every Wednesday until your investment plan expires.

So how can you guarantee a return on my investment?
We can't, but we do offer a safety net program, if your investment fails to perform we payout weekly increments until you get back 80% of your initial investment.

Why do investment plans change on the site?
Depending on site performance the amount of bitcoins you can invest varies. If and when we offer alternative plans it will not effect any ongoing plan you have endorsed with us.

Why do you only offer 5 investors at a time?
Because we offer an 80% money back guarantee if an investment fails, we dip into our own pocket over time to pay back the failed investment. If all perform effectively we may open up space for new investors.

Best Regards

you are accepting low number of investors and the investments are also extremely low. even if this is real it is hard to make any profit from it so consider a major change
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:52:39 PM

Yea like taking it to a HYIP forum

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

you are accepting low number of investors and the investments are also extremely low. even if this is real it is hard to make any profit from it so consider a major change

How about learn not to be greedy and accept that fact that I offer low level investments, and cap it off at 5 investors to prove that I'm not a ponzi.
(ponzis rely on an unlimited amount of new investors.)

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

How about learn not to be greedy and accept that fact that I offer low level investments, and cap it off at 5 investors to prove that I'm not a ponzi.
(ponzis rely on an unlimited amount of new investors.)

When you say investment, you are defrauding people. If this is a investment, if it was a legit investment it would be in the securities section.

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:12:38 PM

Ok then let's leave it at that, your obviously to up your own ass to escape your cloudy mindset. I have nothing against you as person though, after all this is just a forum and information can be perceived differently when not face to face Wink

TenDrawBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

You also have a kill ponzi fund, that's great, but I'm not one, so don't try and make an assumption when 1. you haven't invested and 2. my investment doesn't even begin to replicate a ponzi scheme

I think you're angry because you have lost a lot of BTC on ponzis?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: