Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullrun time is the best time to trade  (Read 960 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:24:01 PM

That's the season when many assume to be professional and even at some length still lose to the bull run. Truely, there are many opportunities during the bull run than the bears, the bears are only favorable to the professional and not the unskilled practitioners. A friend of mine worn during bull run and thought it can be repeated during bear but unfortunately he lost to the game of trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:12:54 PM

In bull run the market is favorable to all whether you are a trader or a hodler everyone can easily make profit in whatever project they invested in, you hardly loss money when the market is bullish, you just need a good observation of the market and see which project can bring you more profit, i hope crypto can witness another bull run soon.

That is more like it. Bull run favors holders and traders whom must have bought very low during the bear run. Trading squarely during bull run be it scalping or otherwise is very risky to me because we are in green candle period and any trade you exit may not give you an opportunity to reenter due to the upward trend

FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:42:22 AM

We are not in a bullrun, although we have already emerged from the downtrend that began in 2018, the market has entered a period of recession in the short term. What we can do is risk this bitcoin volatility.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:49:46 AM

The best time you can trade and win big is when market is surging,especially when you are using bitcoin to trade you will easily earn good profit if you know how to use candle sticks,i was able to earn hundreds of dollars when bitcoin was at 9k and something tells me bitcoin will make it back to 10k so i start trading and i was right all along,bullrun time is the best time to trade.

Trading when bull run in my opinion depends on the exchanger we use. If the exchangers where the tokens are traded do not have a large transaction volume, we could be exposed to FOMO and this could result in losses on our trading. Trading will be profitable if we have good techniques and also the exchangers we use are large exchangers with large transaction volumes
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:34:23 AM

When a bull run comes, almost all coin increase together, and that will make us confuse to decide which coin we want to sell. But unfortunately, we are still far from the bull run, and the price now is only up and down without we can predict with the right. But this time is a good time too to trade because we can pick one or two coins to trade. We can buy at a low price and sell at a high price but it still difficult to select the right coin because it seems, many coins want to increase together.
Once we are disciplined and not greedy, it would not be difficult to which coin we want to sell, and it all depend on the faith we have ion the coin, there are some coins that has been stagnant for too long, and the moment we see an increase in them, we have to sell the half immediately without delay because we don’t know when they will get back to the bear market.

For bull run, it is just based on what we decided to believe not that there is a proof that bull run is fixed and has to happen, because if it is meant to follow history, now that bitcoin is already on bull run is when altcoins too ought to have really followed, but I understand that they have their own season, so we give them the benefit of doubt and wait for their season, and if it comes, that would be the best time to trade most of them.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:50:16 AM

With right chosen strategy profit can be gotten in both bull and bear market. Once my trading bots  were pretty successful at trading shorts. Regardless, in bull market one should  know when to stop  as  downtrend will  inevitably come after uptrend.

using trading bot only help us to execute orders in market, but it didn't help us to identfy how trend will changes and market moved.as profesionall trader we must have skill in chart analisys or fundamental analisys.in bear or bull market we have to able take opportunity that may occur anytime.no matter with market condition.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:55:01 AM

Ofcourse, the bullrun time is the best time to trade. But you will know that it is started onle when train will departure and you are not in. My opinion - best time for trading is Bitcoin dumping. When allmost all tell that need to sell - time to buy.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:28:49 PM

If you support the idea to invest all in, it becomes an end of every investor from my experience. Everybody can get easy money in the bull run. it can be the best time to invest and gain money and of course, your ideas can be right but the bull run is so far off. l think it is incalculable. While bull run prices will be expensive but,  the market is not doing well now and we can now buy some altcoins hold till Bull run which is the best HODL  strategy currently. Best times are like opportunities in the market, using or ignoring this chance depends on the experience of the crypto trader.

Indeed, you are right sir. We are not in the stage of bull run yet, I can consider that our situation now was still in the bear market season.
Though, it is really an advantage if bull run is happening now. The only thing we can do as of the moment is to apply or implement day trading,
this is the most effective way if you know how to do it properly, you can surely get the profit.
Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:49:54 PM

Good time to trade when market conditions have begun to grow. As now Bitcoin price reaches $10,000, it can impact the price movement of Altcoin.

I guess with such situation can now trade and buy some coins that have good quality, such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Binance Coin.

With this coin, I think it will respond directly to the Bitcoin price. But we have to stay patient and hold the coins you have until the crypto market is back up.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:50:35 PM

Bullrun always give good returns so that time is best to trade and make a profit. In the bull run, you have many trading options in various coins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:33:39 PM

Ofcourse, the bullrun time is the best time to trade. But you will know that it is started onle when train will departure and you are not in. My opinion - best time for trading is Bitcoin dumping. When allmost all tell that need to sell - time to buy.

The funny thing is that anyone can trade during the bull run. You can place a trade and it will enter into profits in less than a few hours. the drawback to this is that it gives noobs a false idea of being a perfect trader

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

it's not that easy unfortunately to anticipate when a bull run takes place. In crypto, even if you had a few weeks of price increase, you can have months of price drop and vice versa.

And to make things even more difficult, previous bull runs are not similar to future one, market is still immature and very volatile, so hunting bullrun is a very challenging task.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:16:10 PM

Absolutely, if your timing is right you will always earn from the stable coins when the bull run  starts. Also remember that the bull run might not be like the previous so you make your decisions right.

Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:56:11 PM

You are actually right, bull run is the best time to trade because it's a bull season, virtually all coins will be moving up but don't also forget that taking profits is the best way of trading without getting burnt. Am saying this from experience

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:27:11 AM

Bull run is the season where the prices of several altcoin, together with Bitcoin is experiencing an upward movement. Trading is always easier and more interesting when the prices are on the increase, even listing a project is far much better during the bull run.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 01:02:29 PM

Everyone makes a profit when bull run started but you should have little knowledge about candlestick if you have the knowledge and latest news about BTC than you can make profit from trading but after reaching a good profit you should safe your investment, I mean don't risk more and little more and watch of movement of BTC .

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Alttraders

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:46:11 PM

but for now prices have not been so stable, and this year it seems that there is still a slight decline in the market and I myself am still hesitant to start this month.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:59:23 PM

Investing in bull run will give immediate profits we can book profits on uptrend coins simultaneously gain satoshi value
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:10:44 PM

I believe in your words that bullrun time is the best time to trade but you need also to predict very well before buying. There are some fake signals so we really need to watch it time by time then decide if this the time and I know that you knew that already.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:48:15 PM

At the point when a bull run comes, practically all coin increases together, and that will cause us to befuddle to choose which coin we need to sell. Be that as it may, tragically, we are still a long way from the bull run, and the price presently is just here and there without we can anticipate with the right. In any case, this time is a decent time also to trade since we can pick a couple of coins to trade. We can purchase at a low price and sell at a high price however it still hard to choose the correct coin since it appears, numerous coins need to increase together.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: