Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 Project Pixel 🔥 - 🔥Blockchain Gaming Platform🔥 Crash Game Out✅  (Read 2718 times)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:49:43 PM

So we got the Pixel Pong game done, can be downloaded  in discord until its hosted on our website so next step is determining how to best implement a miner. Progress!
So the game is already playable, isn't? is the game about Player vs Bot/Computer sir? I can't wait to try it right away, because it will require some action when playing it.

DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:34:43 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Pixel Pong

First Proof of Concept - Game+Webminer

Remember its a prototype. Youll have to right click to copy in address, and port/pool if you want different and use scroll wheel for the threads.
andy.arden

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:03:04 PM

How can i solo mine with pixel miner with full cpu power? I turn it on and it is only uses half.
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:25:26 AM

How can i solo mine with pixel miner with full cpu power? I turn it on and it is only uses half.

So remember its listed in 'threads' not cores. So if you have a hyper threaded CPU like a Ryzen or 9900k or something you have 2 times the threads as cores. so my ryzen 2700x has 8 cores and 16 threads. to use 100% cpu power i gotta crank the dial up to 16 Smiley
andy.arden

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 07:37:42 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 07:49:17 AM by andy.arden

What i do first is start the daemon and after it is in sync i start pixelminer.exe which only asks me the address to mine to. What is the command line or how i get it to use all 16?
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:29:04 PM

What i do first is start the daemon and after it is in sync i start pixelminer.exe which only asks me the address to mine to. What is the command line or how i get it to use all 16?

oh im sorry i misread. i thought you were trying to use the miner on the pong game. So the solo miner should by default use all cores. if you right click on it in task manager and 'goto details' you can right click again and goto 'set affinity' then you can see if all the threads of your cpu are checked.
andy.arden

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

Ok thanks, i tried but i think i will mine on the pool. I get there with the cpu 14kh and on solo mine only 5.6kh.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 02:46:59 AM

My anti virus doesn't like your sites for some reason? I just say ignore and continue. I am having problems mining. The GPU will not mine. On my laptop, (1060gt 6gb GPU) it will not mine as fast as it should. It mines slightly faster than a CPU.
My desktop pc (rx480 4gb) the miner using the GPU for a little while and then it stops and goes to 0 hashes.

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 08:21:29 PM

I like the art for the game it goes well with the pixel theme. I don't really like the game thyough. Well, the game is ok but I do not like that you don't earn playing it. It just mines. It would be best if you could earn within the game or maybe even wager high scores against other players?

podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

I like that these guys are serious about delivering something!

These small games are so addictive....
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:17:13 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
New Wallets and Ticker symbol "Pixl"

Graphical interface: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/pixel-wallet-electron/releases/tag/V2.0.0
Command line: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/Project-Pixel/releases/tag/V2.0.0

New retro block explorer: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/cli-blockexplorer/releases/tag/V1.1.1

Pixels Space Invaders (Gato-vaders) contest coming soon in a few days. PRIZES! (Pixl)
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:47:37 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 10:50:26 PM by DonGato

Invaders from the nth Dimension! Endless mode(beta) out now!

High Score Competition on now!

1st: 1000 Pixl
2nd 750
3rd 500
Contest Ends October 5th

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:34:09 AM

This is a really cool little project. I am about to start mining it. What I think would be really cool is instead of giving coins away for high scores, if you could implement a system to give out coins for playing. Maybe even just a random 1 in 10 chance to spin a wheel to earn coin drops or something. I think this would get more people playing the little pixel games to earn some coins. Similar to an airdrop or faucet, except it's a more entertaining way to earn them.
podpod

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

Team is active and stuff happening all the time!

Glad we dont hear the web exchange wen moon wen exchange all the time
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:24:49 PM

Invaders from the nth Dimension! Endless mode(beta) out now!

High Score Competition on now!

1st: 1000 Pixl
2nd 750
3rd 500
Contest Ends October 5th

fun game when saturated with market conditions that always go down in price and still play it today. thank you for providing entertainment and hopefully the project will develop rapidly and become one of the alt coins that the people love

dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:01:50 AM

I love how their games are kind of old school looking. It brings me back to childhood feels and makes me want to try. The screenshot above looks like Galacticus, if I remember it correctly. Do I need to buy PIXL in order for me to play?
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:07:11 AM

I love how their games are kind of old school looking. It brings me back to childhood feels and makes me want to try. The screenshot above looks like Galacticus, if I remember it correctly. Do I need to buy PIXL in order for me to play?

Everything we make will be free to play while in development. eventually there will be an arcade front on the website, send one pixel and access our library. Also some games being developed by community member's and we will assist them in integrating pixel payments if they so chose. Smiley

part 1 of the story mode version of that game out soon (several days).

Dont forget to play for the high score! currently over 40k and wave 40. 1000pixl to the winner.

https://discord.gg/JCvBCXd
podpod

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:17:04 AM

Everything we make will be free to play while in development. eventually there will be an arcade front on the website, send one pixel and access our library. Also some games being developed by community member's and we will assist them in integrating pixel payments if they so chose. Smiley

part 1 of the story mode version of that game out soon (several days).

Dont forget to play for the high score! currently over 40k and wave 40. 1000pixl to the winner.

https://discord.gg/JCvBCXd

40k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no  ways man
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:37:08 AM

I got stuck at wave 5...

It says -2 aliens left.

Can I also just suggest that you give coins out for everyone so at least everyone gets 1 coin. Only 1st-3rd get coins at the moment. How often will the high score restart? Weekly?

Why didn't you just click the link and try the game? It is more like space invaders though.

DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:47:59 AM

I got stuck at wave 5...

It says -2 aliens left.

Can I also just suggest that you give coins out for everyone so at least everyone gets 1 coin. Only 1st-3rd get coins at the moment. How often will the high score restart? Weekly?

Why didn't you just click the link and try the game? It is more like space invaders though.

Thanks, thats a known bug so far just seen in chrome. This competition is just for this week there will be more with different games and different versions of this as time progresses.

Anyone who plays and joins discord +sends me screen shot of high score gets 100 Pixl! (wave 10 minimum, gotta try a little bit Smiley ) ends Sunday 12pm EST
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: