Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 Project Pixel 🔥 - 🔥Blockchain Gaming Platform🔥 Crash Game Out✅  (Read 2716 times)
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:44:19 AM

Hey guys!

Is there any exchange or work in progress to get added on an exchange? If yes, what exchange is comming?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:31:45 AM

Can you explain the breakdown of the premine, where it is allocated too, etc...

This is why I got from their whitepaper:
The Pixels project contains a premine which totals 15% of maximum supply. This premine will
be distributed to ensure no single person can be a point of failure.
At the Pixel project we are aware of the trend for projects to launch with no premine or funding
whatsoever. While this may be acceptable for projects with no real goals or expectations, there
is little motivation for work to be done, nothing is free
. We believe the opportunity costs that
the developers sacrifice in order to work with Pixel need to be rewarded, and therefore should
be.

To be honest, giving 15% to the core team is quite a lot even if you made it as a form of motivation but still, it is ridiculous, who do not sacrifice their own time and sweat building their own dream? The team needs to reconsider this issue, there will be no reward if this project fails. Giving 5% is already much let alone 15% from all of it.
other than that, this project looks interesting for me. I wish the team can make a change regarding this premine

15% premine? WTF?

I would like to challenge you the red bolded statement in your white paper, mentioned above.

There are projects with NO premine, ie RavenCoin.

Through your statement DID your statement make an allegation that RavenCoin has no real goals or expectations?

Moreover, what are you using the funds for? Do you have and exact breakdown for them or is this just another DieHard coin?
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:17:40 PM

15% premine? WTF?

I would like to challenge you the red bolded statement in your white paper, mentioned above.

Through your statement DID your statement make an allegation that RavenCoin has no real goals or expectations?

Moreover, what are you using the funds for? Do you have and exact breakdown for them or is this just another DieHard coin?

thanks for the random trolling. Im not paying thousands of dollars for exchanges, VPS, plus dozens of lost billable hours a week working on this for free. but sure come in here with bluster doing apples to oranges comparisons between other coins. This is not an altruistic endeavor. We have been very clear and transparent about that. But gj for raven coin Ill count that as the one - compared to the smoking remains of the majority that are long dead, abandoned or dying a slow death with no development minus some random github changes.

Maybe this is something people dont fully understand until they've been on a team. In the crypto world every little tiny thing costs money. Only a glorious few are willing to commit time and energy to help a project for free.

Heres the general breakdown. We give as much pixels as we need to whoever is an asset that helps make the project a success. im not going to give you some random inflexible bs numbers like oh 7.3% goes to community airdrops. thats silly. You dont know how much you need until you do.
Buenoscoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:28:07 AM

15% premine? WTF?

thanks for the random trolling. Im not paying thousands of dollars for exchanges, VPS, plus dozens of lost billable hours a week working on this for free. but sure come in here with bluster doing apples to oranges comparisons between other coins. This is not an altruistic endeavor. We have been very clear and transparent about that. But gj for raven coin Ill count that as the one - compared to the smoking remains of the majority that are long dead, abandoned or dying a slow death with no development minus some random github changes.

Maybe this is something people dont fully understand until they've been on a team. In the crypto world every little tiny thing costs money. Only a glorious few are willing to commit time and energy to help a project for free.

Heres the general breakdown. We give as much pixels as we need to whoever is an asset that helps make the project a success. im not going to give you some random inflexible bs numbers like oh 7.3% goes to community airdrops. thats silly. You dont know how much you need until you do.

I'm sick of people with no idea what they are talking about quoting coins like Ravencoin as having "No Premine". Ravencoin didn't have an OFFICIAL premine, but the blockchain was premined and then "leaked" by the developers in a more subtle way. So yes, it DID have a premine - just not in the way you are probably familiar with.

All these coins you see with "NO PREMINE" are premined, just in a different way that is used to trick the ignorant layman. When these chains are started, the developers start the mining. Then they simply obfuscate dates (Blockchains have no secure notion of date).
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:55:48 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 11:53:51 PM by DonGato

Invaders from the nth Dimension! Story Mode(beta) out now!
https://games.pixel.rocks/GatoVadersStoryMode%20v1.4.0.html

New Ship, New Lazer, New Aliens, Harder, Reset Built in upon death or completion!

works best in firefox then opera. do not use IE or Edge

report bugs in discord please. Enjoy XD
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:22:39 PM

Invaders from the nth Dimension! Story Mode(beta) out now!

New Ship, New Lazer, New Aliens, Harder, Reset Built in upon death or completion!

works best in firefox then opera. do not use IE or Edge

report bugs in discord please. Enjoy XD

need 28 mb for access the game (GatoVadersStoryMode v1.4.0.html) ... please my Internet connection is very slow  Grin and game of pixel still need development for smartphone users

podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:48:48 AM

Great addictive games.
So simple, yet its cool.
Next competition, I'm gonna win that 1k pixels!
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:28:53 PM

Lunar Cry Missile Command(alpha) out now!
https://games.pixel.rocks

High Score Contest Saturday 12th to Saturday 19th at 11:59 PM MST.

1st   500
2nd  350
3rd   250
4th and below 100

2X multiplier! win up to 1000 pixl. Simply share you high score screen shot on twitter and tag $pixl #crypto #altcoin #anything else you can think of!
Submit scored to me in discord also report bugs in discord. Enjoy XD
andy.arden

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:24:04 AM

Great project guys, you are the first who really began to make something in the blockchain gaming industry. The games are very fun to play even if a bit hard for me, but remind me of games i used to play when i was younger. Keep up the good work!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:23:55 PM

Can someone please help me out? I think someone here mentioned something similar. I have an rx480 and it only starts to mine for a little while then it stops mining and I can't understand why. It won't mine at all with my laptop. Helios predator 300 1060 6gb??

podpod

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:41:19 AM

Can someone please help me out? I think someone here mentioned something similar. I have an rx480 and it only starts to mine for a little while then it stops mining and I can't understand why. It won't mine at all with my laptop. Helios predator 300 1060 6gb??

Do you mine with xmr-stak or xmrig?
Have you got the correct settings? / Algo?

Do you see any errors?
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:24:02 PM

High Score Contest Saturday 12th to Saturday 19th at 11:59 PM MST.

1st   500 Pixl
2nd  350
3rd   250
4th and below 100

2X multiplier! win up to 1000 pixl. Simply share you high score screen shot on twitter and tag $pixl #crypto #altcoin #anything else you can think of!
Submit scored to me in discord also report bugs in discord. Enjoy XD
podpod

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:32:43 AM

Game on from tonight I believe!

And some bounties I see!   Nice guys
HodlerCompany
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Hodler Enterprises

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:24:17 AM

★ We are proud to announce that PIXEL(PIXL) can now be traded on Altilly. ★

https://www.altilly.com/asset/PIXL

PIXEL(PIXL) is trading in 3 markets at Altilly.
https://www.altilly.com/market/PIXL_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/PIXL_DOGE
https://www.altilly.com/market/PIXL_XQR

Inspired by retro style arcade games, Project Pixel is an attempt to make crypto fun for enthusiasts again. No corporate style shenanigans or wild unobtainable goals. Project Pixel endeavors to recreate the joy of arcade style gaming and create a platform that allows game-creators to monetize their creations with Pixel coins.

★ Happy trading! ★

DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:17:32 PM

Pixel Smash by tmxpro coming soon. stock up on pixl to play with altilly!
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:41:35 PM

gatovadersendless declined to open in my browser. A question, what is the connection between the token and the games you made available on the site?
DonGato (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

gatovadersendless declined to open in my browser. A question, what is the connection between the token and the games you made available on the site?

these games, produced by us are at this time only for fun and contests to draw others like in the message above to build there games with pixel in mind. So come to us for fun and contests, stay for community created games using pixel currency for payment.
podpod

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:22:23 AM

Good that we on an exchange now!
1 more and we on CMC!!!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:18:39 PM

Well done getting on the exchange. That was fast. Now you just need to get your name out there and attract some devs. I am sure there must be some somewhere. What would be the best way to find such people?
This guy made a RPG faucet game maybe he will have some interest? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161235.20 Maybe his game can payout pixel as well?

Do you mine with xmr-stak or xmrig?
Have you got the correct settings? / Algo?

Do you see any errors?

No, I never... Anyway, it is not worth to mine. I only yield cents every day and lose money due to the cost of running the pc. I need to fix this problem though.

podpod

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:39:04 AM

Pixel is a spec mine option for people.
I like the team, I like the idea, so I give it my support!

Keep it going guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: