Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust the process  (Read 4678 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

It's a fact that the "ongoing ICO" system has taken a great hit after many many projects failed throughout the bear markets;

now investors are looking for alternate ways of entry like IEO's or other innovative, more dynamic fund raisers,

That's what we are witnessing now, there are not successful ICO anymore, people dictate the success of the crowd funding and right now, they are dictating
the IEO to be more successful and they are making ICO obsolete, that's the changes and I don't think we can ever see a successful ICO, unless we go downgrade.

so the altcoin bounty & airdrop models need some revisions as well.

I don't know how but I don't think that is not necessary anymore, exchanges are a big factor to increase the number of IEO, then that would increase the opportunity for bounty hunters.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:44:00 AM

It's a fact that the "ongoing ICO" system has taken a great hit after many many projects failed throughout the bear markets;

now investors are looking for alternate ways of entry like IEO's or other innovative, more dynamic fund raisers,

so the altcoin bounty & airdrop models need some revisions as well.
Expect that to happen as the process needs to be incorporated with how the system works, with this new ways of approach ico's has been overtaken by IEO's where investors wanted to see a much quicker outcome and not willing to wait for another longer time period to see the results, investors have their own opinions on how to adjust with the current situations inside the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:37:28 AM

The thing is to just trust the process, and focus on it; it can only get better.
Yes, I will agree with you on this, the crypto market is one of the most difficult market to predict due to the fluctuation in the prices of coins in the market, I think anyone that would be able to trade in the crypto market without having any loss can trade on any available market the internet has, this is why we really need to just keep calm, trust the process and hope that we get the best out of it, aside this I don't think we have any choice, but we all know that the future is bright and hopefully it would be more easier then to trade than it is now.

I know others probably better than me but they were not so lucky with their choice of campaign and managers!
Luck may favor you when you are strong enough in your due diligence process. Some may be luck this time and may not in upcoming campaign. Our actual-real-life is no different from this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:08:51 AM

I did trust the process. however, I did not trust who are doing it.. lot's of project's promise investors and convince them to believe their process and soon crash to a fail project. it's happening all around crypto. but in this 2019 I see a lot of projects quite impress me for making things that impossible to possible.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:46:02 PM

I did trust the process. however, I did not trust who are doing it.. lot's of project's promise investors and convince them to believe their process and soon crash to a fail project. it's happening all around crypto. but in this 2019 I see a lot of projects quite impress me for making things that impossible to possible.

The key to this is to not trust the promise of any project
Instead trust your focus on the project; do u see it as a short term or long term project ?

Do not be impressed by a project; get motivation from the profit you would derive from the project
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

This year 2019, seems to give hope for cryptocurrency, where many IEO-based projects have better results than most ICOs in 2018. I think for now the skill of selecting projects is very instrumental in finding good projects. Moreover, the price of bitcoin has begun to recover, thus fostering people's enthusiasm to return to crypto

Etsu

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

You nailed it all man.  Over the last few years, even news and announcements barely increase the prices of cryptocurrency. The only thing is just to trust the process.

I'm really motivated by this thread. Thanks for the piece

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:34:33 PM

Process is just like a rule or policy that we can respect and follow. Because in process there will be a system so that people or member are organized to do their task in any aspect.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:40:14 PM

Crypto currency can be a funny world; As a bounty hunter and as a trader over the past year; i noticed a trend.

Trading altcoins and bitcoin is not always about skill.
Sometimes, my poor decisions fetch me profits; while well researched projects messes up;

Likewise bounty participation; well researched, unique projects end up not paying or delaying rewards; while rushed in bounties with high risk pays faster.

The thing is to just trust the process, and focus on it; it can only get better.

You have a very good point. It is buttressing the point that what you don't really put your interest in most times keep coming after you. It is no ruse at all, some bounties with very good team, well publicized in media and managed by high reputed managers have failed while some with low profiled organization, have succeeded most times.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:48:32 PM

Crypto currency can be a funny world; As a bounty hunter and as a trader over the past year; i noticed a trend.

Sometimes, my poor decisions fetch me profits; while well researched projects messes up;

Likewise bounty participation; well researched, unique projects end up not paying or delaying rewards; while rushed in bounties with high risk pays faster.

all about luck. in the end the analysis will be broken by luck. I often experience this, when I trade I always research and find out all the rumors / speculation before buying. but even though I think my prediction is right, sometimes I fail just because I'm unlucky. selling late and other the biggest reason I lose in every trade.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:53:20 PM

The process is cycle that almost always repeats itself, but some people always fail to learn from the past. The bounties and crypto investments will not always be a merry, but you can be sure that someone it will be worth the patience if you can endure well enough.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

The key to this is to not trust the promise of any project
Instead trust your focus on the project; do u see it as a short term or long term project ?

Do not be impressed by a project; get motivation from the profit you would derive from the project
I know that the reason why we are all putting money into some of these projects is for us to make profit from them, but for any investment we want to put money into, we still have to pick interest in the real use of the project first because that is the only thing that would guarantee if the project will have a future or not.

Let me tell you, everything is not about money, those who invested in the technology that majority of us are enjoying till date, if they had only focused on the profit on it, do you think they would have succeeded in raising money to build any technology that we are using now? The essence of what I am just trying to say is that we need to always be very patient, and watch the growth of a good thing that we believe in.
Replecant5B

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:57:08 PM

good afternoon,  guys, what type of antiminer models are relevant now? What to buy? Could anybody help me? I was off the mining for 2 years seems that market changed dramatically
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:02:07 PM

good afternoon,  guys, what type of antiminer models are relevant now? What to buy? Could anybody help me? I was off the mining for 2 years seems that market changed dramatically
Hi, there are plenty of models, like S17 is a fresh one. T17, Z3, DR5
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:09:28 PM

I would like to see the descriptions at least, where to find them all?
Banksyy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:09:54 PM

I would like to see the descriptions at least, where to find them all?
On globemining com for example. here are lthe latest models I have suggested you.
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:17:39 PM

What’s this? Store? They have good descriptions as I see. What model do you personally own from here? Purchased there before?
Banksyy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:19:15 PM

What’s this? Store? They have good descriptions as I see. What model do you personally own from here? Purchased there before?
I have bought from them asic rigs 2 years ago when it was available. Good popular miner, S17 Pro is a complete edition with the most powerful hardware inside. Worth it. I will buy myself one soon. And of course from globemining com. They have best quality goods Here, yep. Their service is just awesome as for ,e their head office is situated in NYC where I live
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:23:46 PM

I have bought from them asic rigs 2 years ago when it was available. Good popular miner, S17 Pro is a complete edition with the most powerful hardware inside. Worth it. I will buy myself one soon. And of course from globemining com. They have best quality goods Here, yep. Their service is just awesome as for ,e their head office is situated in NYC where I live
Compared to other, Pro model is awesome, you are mining for a while? How did you overcome the risk of crypto and invested in?
Banksyy

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:26:41 PM

Compared to other, Pro model is awesome, you are mining for a while? How did you overcome the risk of crypto and invested in?
Basically due to my true belief that crypto is future. I have many money in different crypto assets lite altcoins and tokens
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: