Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Überqöin  (Read 1965 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:36:08 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:32:25 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

<Apologizing for not apologizing for changing the name of this thread--AGAIN. Überqöin will be the name of the endeavor, currently located at http://uberkoin.com/, but will be found at http://uberqoin.com/ once close to being fully developed.>

Please note: (added on 3-17-14 at ~2 PM CST) This thread acts ONLY for showing a work/concept-in-progress, and only verbiage that's once populated on the official site would be legally binding. Also, in the spirit of being different, I'm strongly toying with using Überqöin for the name of this endeavor--oppose to Überkoin. Both names are relatively marketable, so having Q in ones court should sway the decision as to which one is the bestest.  Roll Eyes (those who know me, know that I have a Quirky side to my demeanor--there's that Q again and, seriously, I didn't contrive this aside, albeit I did bold the Qs upon noting the revelation)

<Seeking an experienced website developer, of which I'm willing to pay prevailing wage via BTC (will not lowball as long as pricing is fair). PM me, and please include at least two links to your previous works so that I can highly consider your assistance, or gracefully decline, if such is the case. Once I choose a developer, I will announce such here, whereupon I'll strikethrough this request.>

<At the moment, there is nothing to see at http://uberkoin.com/ with even less at http://uberqoin.com/.>

UPDATE: Using Wordpress as the CMS (subject to change, dependent upon what the future developer recommends), I'm in the process of migrating the generalities of Überqöin onto http://uberkoin.com/ (apologize for any confusion) so that bitcoiners desiring to stay abreast of further developments can have a dedicated site to bookmark. http://uberqoin.com will be the official site once the developer (none chosen yet at this penning) populates the back end of the site. The "Discourage search engines from indexing this site" box is ticked so that my lame attempt to build Überqöin isn't indexed by The WayBack Machine.

I procured the following top-level domain names to deter squatters:

uberkoin.com
uberkoin.net
uberkoin.info
uberkoin.org

uberkoins.com
uberkoins.net
uberkoins.info
uberkoins.org

uberqoin.com
uberqoin.net
uberqoin.info
uberqoin.org

I also have the corresponding Twitter accounts.

Überkoin is a portal for any and all bitcoin-accepting eCommerce sites, foreign or domestic, which offers a product or service that accepts payment in bitcoins or ANY other viable cryptocurrency, whether or not they also accept fiat.

Unlike other network marketing (read MLM) or affiliate-based endeavors, Überkoin allows its affiliated associates to choose their hierarchical position on a first-come, first-served basis, with the lower-positioned partners reaping a higher percentage of any sale than those positioned in their upline, viz., Ambassador and Emissary. This, among other unique aspects of Überkoin, is unprecedented in said industry, only now made possible due to the advent of Bitcoin and its myriad cryptocurrency quasi-clones.

Affiliated associates of Überkoin don't have to sell anything themselves, for the onus is on Überkoin to garner and guarantee global sales, nor will they have to recruit a single person. Also, once their initial membership dues are paid, they won't ever have to directly dole out another satoshi, for their dues will be automatically deducted from future commissions contributed to sales placed on Überkoin by patrons residing in their self-chosen, respective territories. Ergo, an affiliate associate can't be terminated due to being in arrears with their monthly membership dues. The worst case scenario is that it may take a while for some selected territories to satisfy arrears before an ROI will be recognized on such a small investment during the course of Überkoin gaining traction.

More on the above forthcoming, but desire to add at this juncture that the very first calendar month won't start until after the first $1,000 in actual sales transpires, probably within a couple months from now. I've opted to go with calendar months oppose to ~30 day cycles for accounting purposes, coupled with an added benefit to those desiring to currently hold off in joining till a later date. Down the road, if an associate joins on say the third of the month (read early in the month), their first month as a member won't start till the very next calendar month, as far as their monthly due payments are concerned, thus possibly garnering 50+ days of commissions. Ergo, the first minute of the month will be treated the same as the last minute of the month, GMT time (of which will be spelled out in the ToS, once the official site - http://uberkoin.com/ - is populated).

In essence, this thread not only acts as an introduction to Überkoin, but also as a means for early adopters to support us (read investors) by become members during our nascent tenure, thus reaping the potentially more promising awards and accolades still available.

Please read the FAQ currently only found in a dedicated post below via the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517758.msg5725186#msg5725186. Also, please feel free to ask any questions, whereupon I may include it and its answer in the FAQ for all to read.

~Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

This post is subject to change due to the adding of more infomation as it becomes available, as well as correcting any grammatical errors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:36:20 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 05:30:47 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

NORTH AMERICA

United States:
Canada (including Saint Pierre and Miquelon):
Greenland:
Mexico:

Caribbean (including Bermuda):

Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Aruba
Bahamas, The
Barbados
Bonaire
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Clipperton Island
Cuba
Curaçao
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Haiti
Jamaica
Martinique
Montserrat
Navassa Island
Puerto Rico
Saba
Saint Barthélemy
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sint Eustatius
Sint Maarten
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United States Virgin Islands

Central America:

Belize
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama

SOUTH AMERICA

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

OCEANIA/ANTARCTICA

Antarctica:

Oceania:

Australasia
Melanesia
Micronesia
Polynesia
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:36:39 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 04:18:41 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Hierarchy: (subject to change if better terms and pricing schedule manifest themselves)

• Ambassadör ($200 USD Level @ 2%/sale)
  • Emissäry ($100 USD Level @ 4%/sale)
  • Squïre ($50 USD Level at 8%/sale)
    - Bürqömeister (only available via a Squïre, transferring the 8%/sale commission)
    - Viceröi (only available via a Bürqömeister, transferring the 8%/sale commission)

List of Ambassadors: (Continents)

North America: Bruno*
South America:
Asia:
Africa:
Europe: railzand (pending)
Oceania/Antarctica:

*I purposely carved out North America for myself, and promise to disclose any and all other niches I may claim in the future, of which I'm not planning on doing such. All other potential earning niches ARE, and WILL CONTINUE TO BE, available for the taking.

List of Emissaries: (Continents Subdivided)

Greenland: cbeast (user name will be different on the official site)**

**As Emissary and Squire due to Greenland's population size. I gave this to cbeast for consideration of owning the naming rights of Überqoin.

List of Squires: (Countries, States, Sovereign Nations, etc.)

Greenland: cbeast (user name will be different on the official site)**
Finland Holdaaja

**As Emissary and Squire due to Greenland's population size. I gave this to cbeast for consideration of owning the naming rights of Überqoin.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 08:31:59 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 05:32:07 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Official list of bitcoiners that have paid and claimed their territories prior to http://uberkoin.com/ coming online will be maintain in Post #3 of this thread.

Any Bitcoiner is welcome to carve out any available territory/niche in this thread via a non-binding pledge that will not be included in the official list (Post #3 of this thread) until your pledge is honored. At this penning, there is no bitcoin address to submit any payments to.

Once funds are official solicited, then the bitcoiners listed below will have 48 hours to honor their pledge, otherwise their proclaimed queue position will be forfeited to some other that may also requested a premium locale. Once paid, your name will be included on the official list in Post #3 of this thread, of which will later be migrated to the official site - http://uberkoin.com/.

Any Bitcoiner having faith in Überkoin and desires to not wait for the official funding request is more than welcome to state such sentiment on this thread, then PM me to make payment arrangements. In spirit of full transparency, such convos, taking into consideration privacy, will be made available for all to see.

The percentages earned and monthly fee schedule are as follows (of which membership dues will only need to be directly paid once, whereupon all subsequent obligations, including any resulting arrears, shall be deducted automatically from future commissions).

- Ambassador (sovereign over a continent, earning 2% of all sales): $200/mo USD
- Emissary (sovereign over any subdivisions of a continent, earning 4% of all sales): $100/mo USD
- Squire (sovereign over individual countries, states, territories, islands, etc., earning 8% of all sales): $50/mo USD

All monies cumulated during this pseudo-IPO process will be allocated toward website development, of which a seasoned developer is still being sought at this penning.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 06:00:10 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

FAQ

Are you seriously going to use Überkoin as the name for this endeavor?
Yes, unless a better option manifests itself. Surely, you're not one of them diæresisphobes, or are you?

Update: Thanks to cbeast's mention, I snatched uberqoin.com, et al. I kinda like how Überqoin reads. BTW, I gave cbeast Greenland in exchange for the suggestion, thus he's now Emissary and Squire of Greenland since its total population base is only 56,370. Not too shabby, considering ~65% of its population use the internet, of which he's now in position to earn a 12% commission on every order on Überkoin originating from denizens of Greenland. <pending, predicated on cbeast's acceptance, but opted to write it in stone until instructed to bring out the eraser>

Will you be vetting the various vendors that attach themselves to Überkoin, making sure that we, as consumers, are not dealing with bad actors?
No. It'll be up to the consumers to do their due diligence prior to participating in any sales involving cryptocurrencies. That said, it's to the utmost importance that Überkoin and its patrons are shielded from bad actors dealing in bitcoins as much as humanly possible, thus when a bad actor does raise its slimy head, that vendor will no longer be allowed to participate with our program.

Basically, all vendors are welcome as long as they have a product or service to offer, coupled with them accepting bitcoins or any other viable cryptocurrency (various other c-c implemented soon after the official launch). The ultimate goal is to accept new cryptocurrencies right outta the gate provided, of course, they're relatively easy to convert to bitcoins, especially during their nascent stages, thus allowing users of such to have an immediate place of commerce to spend their desired coins.

What products and services will be disallowed on Überkoin?
Only the ones deemed illegal. Any vendors considered risqué, i.e. due to adult content, may have their wares available for purchase, and accessible, only once the viewer is deemed of age via the usual protection procedures.

What percentage will Überkoin glean from each vendor for providing such a wonderful service?
15%.

What percentage of sales will dues-paying members of Überkoin recognize?
As follows: (titles subject to change)

• Ambassador (2%)
  • Emissary (4%)
  • Squire (8%)

That only adds up to 14%. Where does the remainder 1% go?
I can't get nothing pass you guys! Short answer: Administration. Shorter answer: Ditto.

Will Überkoin be donating some part of their 1% "administration" fee to charity?
Yes, albeit not sure as to which one at this time, 0.1% of ALL sales will be set aside specifically for that purpose, starting with the very first purchase on Überkoin. A dedicated bitcoin wallet address will be set up and made available for the public to track on the 'block chain'.

How soon will the vendors and affiliated associates get paid via bitcoins once a sale concludes?
Usually within the hour after any sale, a standard time frame concerning enterprises that deal with bitcoins.

What is required of the various dues-paying members?
Only an email address, an account name that's somewhat pronounceable, thus no numbers, and a bitcoin wallet address. No password will be required.

As a Squire paying $50 USD/mo, and having selected Kentucky as my territory (using a state in the US for sake of example), what determines if I'm due a commission or not?
If the person who orders a product or service available on Überkoin uses Kentucky (i.e.) as their home state, then you're entitle to 8% of the sale since you're the Squire of said state.

Is that the only way I'm able to make a commission?
No. If a person residing in any other territory purchases a product or service on Überkoin, but opts to have it shipped to a Kentucky (i.e., again) address, then you will earn half--4%--of the sale's commission, with the other 4% going to the affiliated associate that has the other territory/niche (carved out for themselves) of which the purchaser resides, i.e. Newfoundland.

Again, is that the only way I, as an Ambassador, Emissary or Squire, am able to earn bitcoins via Überkoin?
Again, no. We're toying with a payment schedule to award BTC to our affiliated associates for simply embedding our linked logo onto their various websites and social media outlets. We may consider paying out bitcents for tweets, et al., of which could be opened to non-members alike.

Is it safe to assume that ONLY cryptocurrencies will be accepted on Überkoin?
Yes. No PayPal, credit cards, bank wires, etc. will be accepted. At the onset, only bitcoins will be accepted but, as soon as possible, all other viable cryptocurrencies will be considered as well, with ALL payouts to associates and vendors distributed via bitcoins. Überkoin will have a system in place to convert all other c-c payments into bitcoins prior to doling out payments in a timely manner, dependant upon interacting with various infrastructures, APIs, or unforeseen hurdles.

Am I limited to how many territories I can carve out?
No. The world is your öyster. <Now, I'm really in a romance with Überqöin as she teases me more.>

Can I sell or trade my position?
Yes, but only through Überkoin, in which a special page will be develop for one to do such, of which a yet-to-be-determined fee will apply.

Can I change my email address, my user name, and/or my bitcoin wallet address?
Yes, but for a $10 USD via BTC fee for each of the various requests. In retrospect, one will have the option to go with this pay schedule or the one above, dependant upon which is the most cost efficient, if the intent is transfer ones account.

Will Überkoin have a queue set up for those desiring a certain territory that's already allocated?
Yes, again at the magic price point of only $10 USD via BTC. If, for some reason an associate desires to forfeit a territory, the first person in the queue would have the first option to pick it up without having to dole out one satoshi. But, if there's any arrear monthly dues owed due to previous sales volume, said arrears will have to be satisfied first prior to one recognizing any returns.

I couldn't help but noticed that you carved out North America for yourself, Bruno (penning in third person is so much fun). What gives?
Seriously? Nothing gives! Me taketh! If I were really greedy, I would have taken Asia, but left that continent, at 2% of all sales, for some other lucky (perhaps rucky) soul to acquire at only a one time outta pocket investment of $200 USD via BTC as its Ambassador. As a Squire, China could be had for a mere $50 USD via BTC. I'm almost certain that the Horn of Africa won't be the first picked at $100 USD via BTC by an Emissary.

Where do you, Bruno, come up with these brilliant ideas?
Market research at MFC.

Pretending I'm the Emissary of Micronesia, a subregion of Oceania, AND also the Squire of Yap, one of the states of Micronesia, exactly what percentage would I earn per sale if a resident of Yap orders a product or service on Überkoin?
You would receive 12% of any sale made by a denizen of Yap: 8% as the Squire, and 4% as the Emissary. The Ambassador of Oceania will enjoy 2% of all sales originating from said continently region.

Can one be the Ambassador of Antarctica?
No. Since Antarctica has such a scant population, we felt it best to combine said continent with that of Oceania, composed chiefly of Australia and New Zealand, its largest land masses. One can become its Emissary, though, thus enjoying a 4% windfall of all sales stemming from within the continental shelf, the wondrous ice-covered Antarctica.

How will one know for certain that all dues-paying members are being treated squarely when a sale is processed on Überkoin?
An independent auditor comes t mind. Also, venerable vendors won't tolerate it if they discover that affiliate associates are not getting rewarded as they should have, easily proven to them by simply viewing the 'block chain' during their internal review process. Another way would be when members themselves ordered off Überkoin, whereupon they'll know soon enough if something is, or isn't, amiss.

As a Squire, can I sell off individual cities in my state, country, etc.?
Yes. The "mayor" of each city will be referred to as a Bürqömeister, a bastardized spelling of Bürgermeister, to jibe with "q" and the umlauts of Überqöin, of which I'm strongly toying with renaming the endeavor I've opt to name this endeavor.

Wait one darn second! What stops a Squire from selling off premium cities to himself, then turning around and selling their territory, yet retains the full 8% commissions garnered from said cities?
 Grin

And, who in their right mind would purchase a territory once seeing that the 8% commissions from sold off premium cities would no longer direct toward their coffer? Strike that! I just figured it out. Genius!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:06:52 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:05:14 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Reserved

Edited on 3-17-14, to save the following screenshot for posterity.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

Good one, Phinn! Dang, I was going to start Uberqoin but you beat me to the punch. Tough decision whether to be the Emissary of Greenland or Asia. Is Jeckyl Island still available? I'll be following this with wonder and amazement.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:41:50 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 04:04:47 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Good one, Phinn! Dang, I was going to start Uberqoin but you beat me to the punch. Tough decision whether to be the Emissary of Greenland or Asia. Is Jeckyl Island still available? I'll be following this with wonder and amazement.

Thanks, bud.

Jekyll Island is part of Georgia. One could still be the Squire of Georgia (the state, or of the country in Eurasia, for that matter). One could be the Emissary and Squire of Greenland since it's a subregion of North America with a population of only 56,370, thus one of the rare (if not only) subregions of which that's possible. Asia would have an Ambassador.

BTW, with the exception of North America that I carved out for myself, pre-mined, if you will, all other continents, subregions, and states, countries, et al. are still available.

Uberqoin is a very good name. Too bad it's already taken.  Roll Eyes I think I've met the dude who now has it. I'm sure you'll let me know if you really wanted it so that I can contact him and let that prick know.

For such a fine suggestion, cbeast, I'll tell you what I'll do for you: I give you Greenland, thus allowing you to profit for your efforts down the road with a 12% commission on every sale originating from Lady of Snow to your account.

Congratulations! You're almost official the first person to take advantage of Überkoin's uniquely structured ecommerce site. Your first monthly dues won't be due till the following month of when the first sale originating from Greenland has been made. Don't worry, as stipulated above, there'll be no outta pocket expense on your part since I picked up your $150 USD via BTC membership fee ($100/mo as an Emissary, and $50/mo as the Squire). May I suggest to you to consider acquiring Georgia, the state, to hedge your lost?  Roll Eyes Sounds crazy, but for only $50 USD you would garner 8% of all sales stemming from Atlanta, a very populous and Bitcoin friendly metropolitan where BitPay is located. Perhaps, you've heard of that city which was once burnt to the ground by some dude named Sherman.

All I'll need from you is an email address (of which could wait till a later time when you'll have the option of creating one specifically for this purpose), a user name (consisting of one word that's somewhat pronounceable, e.g. Quazac or Xenov, or some common real name would suffice), and a newly created bitcoin wallet address having zero bitcoins within that'll be seen by all, along with being associated with your chosen user name.

I'm going to PM you to make you aware of this post so that you'll have the option to reply to it.

~Bruno Kucinskas
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:10:36 AM

Greetings from His Most High Emmisary and Grand Blockchain Proculator of Greenland, CBEAST.

On this most eventuous occasion of celebracity, I bid and aspashulate these great citizens of the Northern Subcontinent. Behold your fields so green, whisper tales of woe, of how we calmed the tides of war, we won't be fooled again!

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:16:32 AM

Greetings from His Most High Emmisary and Grand Blockchain Proculator of Greenland, CBEAST.

On this most eventuous occasion of celebracity, I bid and aspashulate these great citizens of the Northern Subcontinent. Behold your fields so green, whisper tales of woe, of how we calmed the tides of war, we won't be fooled again!

Jehovah, help me! For what have I unleashed? A Baba O'Riley incarnate?
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:23:05 AM

I'll take Yurp. With tanks if necessary. No but seriously, all Europe, from those funny islands north of Scotland, inc. Iceland, to Timbuctoo in the south, ie any 'country' bordering the Mediterranean sea, is now under the benevolent Ubercoinista-ship of Baron Railzschild of Shedland and Yurp. From the beautiful west of Ireland to the rugged Urals and I fancy Yekaterinburg, to all countries bordering the black sea fuck it the caspian, all bitcoinery and related shadoodads will now be taxed marketed under the 'Railzschild, an Uberkoin Superambassador (or anU.S. for short).

Now this is still a tiny continent compared to certain others that may be claimed, so I expect to pay no more than the terms dictate.

Baron Railzschild of Shedland and Yurp

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:21:03 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 08:59:41 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

I'll take Yurp. With tanks if necessary. No but seriously, all Europe, from those funny islands north of Scotland, inc. Iceland, to Timbuctoo in the south, ie any 'country' bordering the Mediterranean sea, is now under the benevolent Ubercoinista-ship of Baron Railzschild of Shedland and Yurp. From the beautiful west of Ireland to the rugged Urals and I fancy Yekaterinburg, to all countries bordering the black sea fuck it the caspian, all bitcoinery and related shadoodads will now be taxed marketed under the 'Railzschild, an Uberkoin Superambassador (or anU.S. for short).

Now this is still a tiny continent compared to certain others that may be claimed, so I expect to pay no more than the terms dictate.

Baron Railzschild of Shedland and Yurp

railzand has a non-binding pledge in for Ambassador of Europe, the first continent tentatively allocated.

Remember, when the time comes to pony up, and railzand opts to pass for whatever reason, the next person in the queue that has also shown interest in Europe would be the first to exercise their option to retain it.

Nothing stops a person from inquiring about desire to pay for a premium spot prior to the beta release. Using Europe as an example, if some other would truly want it now, railzand would be given a 48 hour time frame to exercise his option, whereupon a bitcoin wallet address would then be made available for him or the interested party if railzand passes.

Don't worry, for I'm not going to be playing the sock-puppet game claiming to be X to force Y to pay in the hopes of garnering funds ASAP, albeit Al the Alpaca has been eyeballing Lithuania.  Grin

Also, upon juggling the numbers, I've come to the realization that a monthly fee schedule may be unsustainable, thus will probably revamped what I've already penned, albeit for the betterment for members in regards to their commission expectations.

I added a new line to the top of the OP, if anybody following this thread is interested.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:16:56 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 06:19:48 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

<A post to help visualize what Überqöin (almost certain I'm going with this better branding option) will curtail, albeit it's still a concept-in-progress.>

Überqöin will be a mega-ecommerce site consisting of vendors that accept BTC or any other viable cryptocurrency currently available or mined in the future.

Users of any cryptocurrencies freshly coming online will be able to immediately spend their newly acquired coins on Überqöin once an exchange mechanism is in place, whether or not our vendor partners accept ONLY the well-established cryptocurrencies, for we'll facilitate the converting and only pay out via BTC. To be clear, Überqöin will NOT be an exchange, but will use existing exchanges, platforms, tools, etc. to convert the various other cryptocurrencies to BTC.

Although it'll cost nary a satoshi for vendors to partner with Überqöin, an automatic 15% commission will apply when patrons order through our platform. Granted, a few vendors may not be able to fade such a vig sans having to adjust their price points but, possibly via some creative accounting, our hope is that not many vendors will opt to not participate. For them, conventional advertising on Überqöin, at an extremely reasonable rate, would still be an option.

In re. the affiliated associates hogwash (in the voice of those thinking such): It's something I've conjured up to not only finance the startup, foregoing a traditional IPO, but, moreover, an ingenious way for bitcoiners, along with fans of cryptocurrencies, in general, to earn BTC via minimum investment--read risk--with potential of being handsomely rewarded.

Not only have I turned the payout schedule for the various downlines upside down, I've positioned the lowest rank, namely Squire, to possibly benefit the most with the lowest entry fee.

Akin to named network marketing programs that offer products and services, patrons visiting and purchasing from Überqöin may not know, nor care, where or how a 15% commission is automatically being dispersed, as long as pricing and ease-of-use of our site satisfies their experience.

Affiliated associates of Überqöin are able to choose their desired regions at a very reasonable, one-time entry fee. Moreover, all regions could be put up for sale via our platform. Squires, the lowest ranking members, will be the only persons capable of selling off individual cities, starting at $50 per, and maxing out up to the amount of the overall commissions earned to date through sales originating from said cities.

In case you're wondering why anybody living in Monkey's Eyebrow, KY, would pay $50 USD via BTC from a Squire to become Bürqömeister of a scantly populated community of which he lives, consider the following scenario...

Quinn Hogsett, of Monkey's Eyebrow, KY, desires to spend his QKY coins to pre-order some next gen crypto-miner, and the only place for him to do such is on Überqöin. Luckily for Quinn, Überqöin accepts QKY as the acting liaison between the Squire of Kentucky and him, allowing Quinn to become the Bürqömeister of Monkey's Eyebrow, KY.

Now, with QKY in hand, and having the mailing address of Monkey's Eyebrow, KY, Quinn is not only able to purchase his $10,000 USD crypto-miner that's not available elsewhere with the exception of some official site, but receives an immediate 8% rebate via BTC. All transpiring within a matter of minutes, to boot.

Me no good with maths, but imagine, if you will, if the Squire of Kentucky were to sell off all ~400 towns in Kentucky at $50 USD a pop to Bürqömeisters. Taking into consideration the 10% fee that Überqöin charges for acting as the liaison on its platform, how much could the Squire of Kentucky earn on his $50 USD via BTC investment? Moreover, how much money could the Bürqömeister of Rabbit Hash, KY, save on his purchases, or earn when some other from Rabbit Hash, KY, orders from Überqöin at 8% commission a pop, or sell his Rabbit Hash, KY, position, now that the commissions-paid-to-date numbers look promising?

An Emissary with the current $100 USD via BTC entry fee, earning 4% commission per sale originating from his region, won't be able to make bank via selling off any of its territory, but will be able to demand a much higher price point if he ever decides to sell his position. Likewise, true for an Ambassador earning 2% per sale at a $200 USD via BTC entry fee.

In short, Überqöin will be the largest cryptocurrency-accepting site in the world, with paying-to-play affiliated associates self-choosing their territories, along with having a trading platform in place to facilitate the transferring of the myriad territories via virtually all cryptocurrencies.

That should be enough for now to whet an alpaca's whistle. (somebody pass me a straw for this mixed idiom on the rocks)

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

I pity the Bitcoiner that desires to be Squire of Indonesia because later if they opt to sell off their ~17,508 islands at $50 USD each, and sell them all, they'll have to figure out on their own how they're going to reinvest the windfall.

Apologies for not doing the maths, for Google calculator is still broken since the last time I used it. Suffice to say, it's a handsome amount.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:41:23 PM

On Überqöin, once a sale concludes, there will not be any clawback of commissions paid if some buyer and seller agree to reverse any given sale. A defense mechanism will be in place so that this attribute is not taken undue advantage of.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:28:16 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 01:31:06 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Introducing Viceröi (think Viceroy) on Überqöin.

A Viceröi is able to purchase a section of a city/town/island/etc. from a Bürqömeister if s/he allows such a subdividing of said sub-territory. The price point will be set by the Bürqömeister at no less than $50 USD up to any commissions paid-out-to-date amount stemming from the the desired part of town. Thus, the Bürqömeister of Chicago will be able to sell off the various zip codes to Viceröis, with the exception of the one thy resides, if so desires/decides.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:07:09 AM

Once developed, the Squire of Finland will be Holdaaja, a position I gave him in exchange for posting a link in his sig down the road, and ONLY when Überqöin has its beta release.

To be clear, in no way does this act as an endorsement from Holdaaja for Überqöin, but will use his pseudonym to act as the placeholder as Squire of Finland. If for some reason Holdaaja later changes his mind and no longer wants to have his name associated with Überqöin for whatever reason, then it will be removed and available for purchase for only $50 USD. Meanwhile, he could sell it himself for whatever until we get an official trading platform up and running on Überqöin.

I'm the one that initiated the offer to Holdaaja via one of his threads, whereupon we conducted a myriad PM exchanges.

For those still unsure as to what awards the Squire of Finland would be able to earn, Holdaaja would receive a 4% commission from all sales placed on Überqöin made by those living in Finland. Also, he would get a 2% commission from all sales from people who live in Finland but have their order ship elsewhere, or from anybody living elsewhere, but the order will be shipped to Finland.

Holdaaja will be able to put his position as Squire of Finland up for sale for no less than $50 USD via BTC up to the total amount of commissions he earned to date at time of its offering.

Any questions, please ask.

~Bruno Kucinskas
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:14:40 AM

Now 'easily-confused' is my middle name, but I don't get how you can give away one of my countries, and such a fine specimen at that.

Could you enlighten me in this as in all matters, as I'm floundering in a sea of noobitude?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:28:12 PM

Now 'easily-confused' is my middle name, but I don't get how you can give away one of my countries, and such a fine specimen at that.

Could you enlighten me in this as in all matters, as I'm floundering in a sea of noobitude?

I didn't give away anything I gave you. I gave/made you the Ambassadör of Europe, of which you would earn 2% commission on each and every sale stemming from Europe. Each person desiring to be an Ambassadör, beside yourself and I (North America), would have to pay $200 USD for said title. There are only 4 such positions left: Africa, South America, Asia and Oceania.

If somebody in Europe orders a $10K bitcoin miner on Überqöin (e.g.), then you would automatically receive $200 USD via BTC into your bitcoin wallet on file. If an order is place from Berlin, Germany, and nobody is Squïre of Germany or Emissäry of West-Central Europe, then you would receive 14% commission, or $1,400 USD via BTC.

Once allocated, I nor anybody else, can take claim regions controlled by Ambassadörs, Emissäries, or Squïres. A Squïre can partial off their region to Bürqömeisters for no less than $50 USD via BTC up to the total commission amount paid out to date, a sum that will be transparent to all members of Überqöin. Likewise, a Bürqömeister can further divide his region (city, island, etc.) by selling it for no less than $50 USD via BTC to a Viceröi.

Note that those on the bottom pay less to hold positions and garner a higher percentage than those above them. But, earning 2% commissions from all sales stemming from a continental region as an Ambassadör for only $200 USD via BTC is one helluva bargain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: