Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 04:09:24 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibly a good opportunity  (Read 231 times)
bubuliks (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:19:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I spotted that BitHumb will list PLA token soon, at the moment it is able on EtherFlyer, so I predict that the price will grow after the BitHumb listing.
Do you have any thoughts about it?
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:40:00 PM

Bithumb listing is a great sign for any token, but as far as I know Bithumb has some image problems. I mentioned a great arbitrage opportunity and registered on their exchange, but it seems like 80 percent of deposits/withdrawals are or were suspended. It was several weeks ago, maybe things are better right now.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

if token does not yet have a major exchange there is a possibility it's just that in just a few moments and of course it's good to try your luck but don't get stuck buying at high prices.
DaMut

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:28:32 PM

BitHumb used to be a good exchange, but after the incident, they were unable to protect their costumers' data. It became another shit exchange, I do not think it is going to bring any significant changes to the project itself but a sudden increase is possible since the project does not have a good exchange until today. If you are holding it right now, just keep it at least until it gets listed on BitHumb, and once it surpasses your buy orders, sell it directly.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 05:03:20 PM

I think the price will only increase or grow and develop if the launch of the coin has a function and purpose. if this new coin does not have this for sure after its launch it will only appear above and without the price then disappear. because when a coin doesn't have the price of the token you bought and you receive it becomes a scam token that you can't cash. but let's see this bithumb later after launch, hopefully the tokens that have been launched can have a pretty good price.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:05:35 PM

I think it's an excellent opportunity to buy it before actively trading on Bithumb, a significant improvement to be listed on Bithumb exchange because it has a volume of up to $ 1 billion based on data on CMC
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

Hello everyone,

I spotted that BitHumb will list PLA token soon, at the moment it is able on EtherFlyer, so I predict that the price will grow after the BitHumb listing.

There may be only two options, either the price will increase or not))
Everything will depend primarily on the exchange on which PLA will be placed, if it is a top ten exchange in popularity, then most likely the price will go up, as is often the case with new coins that are placed on these exchanges.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:15:31 AM

Hello everyone,

There are so many PLA tokens in the market and which one is the pla that you have been mentioned in your thread and is there an indicator about the confirmation of bithumb to list PLA token? it looks like the instant pump will be real after the bithumb listing.
But im still confusing to search what PLA token because so many tokens are using PLA as its ticker.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:04:56 AM

since it was on ico bench and has a good rate which is 4.2. probably there's a potential to grow after listing.  But we cannot trust on that thing because it always depends how they can handle it.  What i mean even they are listed on popular site if they don't know to fix all tge error that they have encountered it's still useless.  In fact not all project on that site become successful after months or two wherein there are some that become shity as well.  So it's still a big question as of now. 
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:20:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Bithumb is a big exchange, tokens that can be listed there will probably be able to go up in price, but what I want to ask is what is a PLA token? I have never heard before

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:07:27 AM

I have no thoughts about PLA tokens, because I also rarely use the BitHumb exchange and the EtherFlyer exchange, so in this case there is no thought I can give, and if there really is a potential PLA token when it is listed in the BitHumb exchange, then I will try to monitor it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:55:22 AM

Listing of a coin like PLA token on big exchanges like Bithumb exchange is a good opportunity itself. Coin listing on big exchanges will exposure the coin and help attract as many as traders. So definitely PLA token will be able to increase in price following its listing on Bithumb.

livingfree

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:14:06 AM

What's this PLA token? there are three altcoins that has this ticker on CMC. Invest to that altcoin if you have understood the fundamentals and if you think that there's a potential for that coin.

Don't invest to that coin just because it will be on BitHumb or any exchange that will list.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:05:28 AM

I think only Binance can make price rising when listed, other exchanger ROI is just small, and also PLA is not so hype, so i think the chance to get easy money from PLA is small
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

As the Bithumb is good to exchange and if it's confirmed that PLA token will be listed in Bithumb than a chance to increase in PLA token price, it may be good chance to buy token and after listing can make a good profit.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:07:17 PM

Personally, I do not believe in listing; I believe in product. I’m looking after several projects and I can say that listing on a new exchange does not always affect coin growth. You need to track all the news on the project and analyze.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 12:29:34 PM

Hype toward cryptocurrency getting listed on bithumb is dead, don't think it'll have much of an impact on the price of the coin. The exchange isn't easily available to resident outside Korea and sometimes the exchange trading volume gets excluded from coinmarketcap data stats used for calculating price of coins, this is due to the overprice of coins traded on the exchange. That a coin is trading at a particular price on the exchange doesn't gaurantee other exchanges will be trading at that same price.

Last time I tried using the exchange the experience wasn't welcoming and if I can still recall correctly, Non resident of South Korea, can't be granted full usage of the exchange and they also forbid arbitrage trading meaning you can't profit from buying low on other exchange and selling on bithumb. Sometimes they suspend depositing of coins on the exchange meaning you can only trade the coins by first buying them with fiat or other cryptocurrency which contribute to coins been overpriced on the exchange although this price doesn't reflect on other exchange especially those outside south korea.

All I'm trying to say is, coins listing on bithumb isn't a guarantee of price increasing like before.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

That can happen, because Bithumb has quite large users, so there are also many investors who will look at this new project. We are just waiting for its development again

CLEVER BOUNTY
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:52:36 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite familiar with it and never heard of it honestly speaking. But I believed every new coins listed in the exchange
has a chance to increase their price value in market, because it is always that most of them are volatile.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:00:42 PM

Personally, I do not believe in listing; I believe in product. I’m looking after several projects and I can say that listing on a new exchange does not always affect coin growth. You need to track all the news on the project and analyze.

I feel what you are saying, product matters to coin growth but the point is that listing in a particular high profile exchange may make the coin to pump at the moment, although that is not a guarantee that the coin will keep increasing in price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: