Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know how to trust a gambling site nowadays!  (Read 5401 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:15:07 AM

Generally stay away from sites that offer high deposit bonuses, you'll end up losing everything if you can't meet the often high rollover requirements.
Just stick to sites like Bitsler of Crypto-Games, they do not ask for KYC and they do run a lot of promotions without rollover requirements.

There's enough choice out there, go over the gambling section here for a bit Wink
I think you can withdrawonly the real deposit you made, or have to wait for the rollover to be fulfilled? if that's true, then it's better stayaway. because it means that the site forces you to play to be able to withdraw. I once found that site like that on anonibet, when the deposit bonus was 10%. Luckily I like sports betting, so I can finish rollover quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:43:53 AM

Why nowadays when there's a gambling site that offer a bunos on your first depost it seems like scam?  Especially if the bunos is to much than your initial deposit.

And also whe all knows mostly gambling site nowadays are using KYC.  but why when there's a promising site that doesn't require  kyc it smell fishy as well?  What did happen to this world?  How to trust again on this kind of sites?
I haven't tried any gambling sites that require KYC in order to be able to withdraw your funds there; this can ruin the privacy of users. However on the other hand, they might be regulated by the government which is rare case scenario as gambling with crypto isn't supported by the government yet. As of now, IMO it's better to stick with gambling sites that don't require KYC because it's difficult to put a trust a gambling site with our personal information specially if they aren't too reputable.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:07:14 AM

Differentiating scam crypto gambling sites among the largest ones is not too hard so you no need to worry about the legitimacy of the exchange are gambling sites as they were asking for KYC you can just do simple Google search to know about there history and you can decide that they are legitimate or just new here to scam some people.

when you don't want to do KYC then avoid such gambling sites even if they are legitimate but sooner or later more gambling sites will ask for KYC I guess due to the government restrictions.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:12:04 AM

Differentiating scam crypto gambling sites among the largest ones is not too hard so you no need to worry about the legitimacy of the exchange are gambling sites as they were asking for KYC you can just do simple Google search to know about there history and you can decide that they are legitimate or just new here to scam some people.

when you don't want to do KYC then avoid such gambling sites even if they are legitimate but sooner or later more gambling sites will ask for KYC I guess due to the government restrictions.

When there are a lot of gambling sites that allows us to gamble even without KYC, it would be stupid if we still do the KYC.
KYC is only required on fiat gambling sites as they are license and regulated, and KYC is a requirement.
I don't know about the legality status of every crypto gambling sites here but most of us does not look on that aspect, instead we look on their reputation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:14:45 AM

There are many reputed gambling sites that are not requiring the players to abide in kyc so why would you choose a gambling site with too good to be true offer?

Dont bite those sites who offer high bonuses because it might be scam.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

There are many reputed gambling sites that are not requiring the players to abide in kyc so why would you choose a gambling site with too good to be true offer?

And aside from being scam it's also possible that those bonuses will be tough to earned as wagering requirements are very hard to achieved, staying with well known gambling sites still be the first priority in order to have a safe trip while enjoying your stay inside the house, you have to make it more deeper before taking any steps further and pick your gamehouse to play and enjoy.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:58:32 AM

Gambling sites giving deposits to attract players into their website so when a site is giving bonus it doesn't mean they were scammers.

Gambling site requires KYC due to the laws of their jurisdiction so no need to feel fishy for KYC but its not needed to give KYC since we have lot of no KYC gambling sites available for now.
It is not the bonus they give that is the problems bro but the rate of the bonus. There are some that you will hear and deep down, you will know that it sound too good to be true. There is no genuine site that would give out such. What then is their profit if bonus to players alone is that high?

And on KYC, to my own believe, I assume any site that demands for KYC is scam. I don’t care the intention for the requirement but our crypto entity supports anonymity and asking for KYC is like intruding into a players privacy. I advise anyone who see a site that’s demanding for KYC to flee. It’s not real and it’s definitely a scam site. There are so many reputable sites that do not ask for KYC.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:33:49 AM

Why nowadays when there's a gambling site that offer a bunos on your first depost it seems like scam?  Especially if the bunos is to much than your initial deposit.

And also whe all knows mostly gambling site nowadays are using KYC.  but why when there's a promising site that doesn't require  kyc it smell fishy as well?  What did happen to this world?  How to trust again on this kind of sites?

Good question.
But the bonus part always sounds like scam until you try withdrawing the bonus... you will then probably understand the idea behind it. I guess gambling website use the bonus to attract new gamblers just as other non-gambling websites offer bonuses and with somewhat hidden conditions.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:01:27 PM

When there are a lot of gambling sites that allows us to gamble even without KYC, it would be stupid if we still do the KYC.
KYC is only required on fiat gambling sites as they are license and regulated, and KYC is a requirement.
I don't know about the legality status of every crypto gambling sites here but most of us does not look on that aspect, instead we look on their reputation.
For example we can see lot of exchanges were forced by their respective governments to implement KYC for doing trading and in gambling industry also might the same thing happen sooner or later but it will.
Possibly, but there's a bigger number of gambling sites compared to exchanges and I think these gambling sites if they can find a way to not impose KYC under their platform they would do it since majority of the successful gambling sites in crypto does not require KYC, that would make them out of the competition as gamblers would prefer to gamble without them giving an info about themselves.

In some countries, gambling is illegal, so they can't bypass that restriction if all would be requiring a KYC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:01:41 PM

If we feel doubts into newly existed gambling sites, then we will just ignore them and stick into the old existing sites. They'll never be asking KYC to the gamblers cause they are giving trust also to them.
We can't deny how this bonuses really attracting to gamblers but then, we should be careful for this especially when it looks so fishy and unrealistic returns that they offered to us.  It might be a way to scam us( gamblers).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:13:43 PM

They have some gambling sites who are giving bonus with the first deposit of their players and only small amount of dollars and that is ñegit and if you hear something is they giving big bonus it is something not good so don't try to make any deposit to avoid losing your capital in gambling. More gambling sites are legit and they did not require KYC personally I did not play who implementing KYC.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:58:35 PM

Basically most of the gambling platforms I have been used to; are due to their positive feedback from gamblers who have at sometimes gamble with the platform. Personally, most of my favorite gambling platforms are those platforms that have a long history of trust.
In short word we just need to Use Google to check the credibility of site before entering but if happens that this was a newly opened  gambling site?then the more chances of being scammed are there specially those promising big bonuses I’m afraid just don’t try unless there’s person close to you that had already tried the site but take the precautionary measures just put small amount first for you safety and never fall from promises besides check every singe details of that said gambling site to find the possible scam or not

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:14:48 PM

They have some gambling sites who are giving bonus with the first deposit of their players and only small amount of dollars and that is ñegit and if you hear something is they giving big bonus it is something not good so don't try to make any deposit to avoid losing your capital in gambling. More gambling sites are legit and they did not require KYC personally I did not play who implementing KYC.
KYC is only happening now and not really practiced before. There are a lot of gambling sites that are still not requiring KYC but still considered as a legit one. And there are really newly launched gambling sites today that are even offering big bonuses which is something that we should doubt about. I think with all this newly sites coming out, it would be better to study first the said gambling sites and know its background before you decide gambling to it.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:23:34 PM

KYC is only happening now and not really practiced before. There are a lot of gambling sites that are still not requiring KYC but still considered as a legit one. And there are really newly launched gambling sites today that are even offering big bonuses which is something that we should doubt about. I think with all this newly sites coming out, it would be better to study first the said gambling sites and know its background before you decide gambling to it.
DYOR should always be initially practiced anytime we do see new services or sites out there and making such further verification if that one is legit enough or not.
If everything do looks shady then better to opt out rather than to risk it up and lost up money.KYC isnt really that mandatory nowadays unless if your are dealing with
fiat based gambling site then you would need some verification but for crypto gambling sites they dont require most of the time unless if theres something shady happening with your account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:43:47 PM

New site coming into the gambling stream are seeking to lure members with that strategy of bonus on first deposit but don't get it wrong the deposit are most times to be used on gambling on that site it's very much not withdrawable
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:50:43 PM

Exactly!

Most of these gambling sites who promise a good offer turns out to be a scam.
We should choose the sites that we have to visit and don't forget to ask someone who has knowledge about the site.
Or we ourselves could conduct our own research for a reputable gamblings site.

kodark

Activity: 32
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 01:07:15 AM

See my topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166235.0 , may it will clarify your mind.
None of them requires KYC
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:41:04 AM

It depends on the reputation of the site, I just got n invitation from one trusted gambling site that offers 50% bonus on my deposit, that's their birthday offer to their customers and the gambling site is still operating and very well known as a trusted site.

Accept this kind of offer from trusted gambling sites, there are a lot of new gambling sites that offer deposit bonus with codes after you made your deposit, you cannot withdraw your winnings and they go offline, it's a scam and that's their scheme.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:43:03 PM
Merited by Rufsilf (1)

Giving trust is really be hard when we are always thinking about the negatives side and been affected by what people had said.
I really understand how scams and phishing site spreading around, but we can't just be too much-overacted cause still a lot of reputable gambling sites that could be trusted until today.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:44:34 PM

You can't control anything here like gambling site can really turn scam or hack so better to not use that then we have many trusted here

Then i think if they new only here in crypto then don't give your 100% trust to that another thing nowadays we really have many scammer because they can run easy money by that so better if their gambling site provide KYC
The best way not to be scam by fake gambling sites is to focus on those sites we have and trust has been developed on them here. I have been gambling with stake.com and bustadice for more than five months now and I have no any issues with withdrawing my earnings. The unverified gambling sites or those new one are to risky to invest through them and it is good to stay away from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: