Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New investors are too impatience  (Read 7373 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:30:51 PM

Of course, in conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, many investors are very impatient.
I think this is due to the high expectations of the coins in which they invest.
The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and therefore it seems to me that you need to be patient and wait for it to be at its peak.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

Well, when you hear of investors who have become millionaires in a night with a stroke of luck, it's clear that everyone would like to be able to do the same. We forget that where it is easy to win, it is also very easy to lose ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:16:33 PM

People now don't invest for the future and that made many developed many scam project to dupe others since they will provide the get rich quick offers they wish to see. Anytime I read the history behind BTC it calms my nerves down

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

Most came into the industry looking to make a quick buck probably due to success stories of other people in the past and when they market doesn't go in their favor or slightly from what they had hoped, they become impatient and once this happens, FUD sets in leading to them dumping their assets at the cheapest possible price and jumping off the train. Of course, decisions like this will only lead to losses and bad tales as well as experiences.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:18:58 PM

I think they were all enticed by the huge success rate of ICOs in the peak of the market in the 2018 bull run, but they have forgotten that it only happened that way because of the market conditions then.
The want to invest in a project now and realise a x20 return immediately but it is very hard these days.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:35:29 PM

They can't discover the difference between the short and long term trading. Impatient investors look for easy ways to double their initial amount but it forces them to risk what they can afford to lose in the volatile crypto markets. Quick get rich schemes are failing one by one and it has been proven several times on various networking projects.

Short term trading doesn't have an additional income if both kinds of traders have the same digits on the final balance. Experienced investors understand this and they apply this idea to the risks they take in crypto investing. It is not as risky as to invest in the top altcoins than putting all money in a single altcoin. However, the associated trades can be found on the live explorer on several social trading platforms which have all kind of watching explorers.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:51:08 PM

Well, when you hear of investors who have become millionaires in a night with a stroke of luck, it's clear that everyone would like to be able to do the same. We forget that where it is easy to win, it is also very easy to lose ...
People will be very jealous of that, so they want to try it, then they forget that fate will not end always the same. But I see the reason, beside it they are impatience because the price of crypto is getting lower than usual. In this case we can see that they play safe like we are.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:51:56 PM

This is the effect of a less profitable market situation. Thus increasing the risk if it is less selective in choosing projects or new tokens that are not appropriate for investment. In a saturated market, new tokens are very difficult to develop prices, which is why many investors are starting to lose confidence in ICO. finally emerged IEO which gives new hope. however, experienced investors can certainly take advantage of this opportunity well, and new investors who do not yet understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem must study it better. IEO in global and credible exchanges such as Binance, Okex, can enlarge opportunities to get profits in the short term, depending on each project.

microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 01:39:31 PM

Patience and greed are the biggest problems of any newcomer who starts investing. Because when newcomers invest, they only pursue a quick profit, without the effort spent on analysis. This in 99% of cases leads to a failure in investment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:49:36 PM

I think it's natural that new investors can't wait to see the benefits in their hands. many of them expect that it is easy to make money by investing in cryptocurrency, so that with a long fall in prices they are frustrated, because what is expected is not as easy as imagined, even they are floating minus, thus disturbing their psychological
We can't blame them entirely in that story, crypto from the very beginning, it's a really easy place to make a profit but because the image of the past is so big, new investors forget that they've skipped those stages, the markets and people have changed, making a profit is no longer easy, it needs more analysis and patience. Unfortunately, new investors hardly have the patience when they don't understand the motions, they always think things are simple, the fact that they went in the wrong direction but perhaps, the lesson of patience is what they should start learning

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience

The higher the time between the start of investment and the return on investment, the higher the risk that you will receive losses and not profit. You also need to remember that the higher the timeline, the higher should be the earnings on investments. It is unlikely that investors will want to wait a year for the return of their investments and get only a couple of percent profit for it. That is why investors like projects with short payback periods.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:28:41 PM

Generally; let’s say humans are impatient 
We want our profits quickly and fast ignoring the trends in crypto currency while investing and one reason why a lot of people complain rekt on social media’s

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

Many new investors are impatient to hold their investments in the long run and always hope for quick profits. I think in the current cryptocurrency market conditions, altcoin is difficult to go up in price because of the strengthening of bitcoin prices in recent months and I think it takes patience from altcoin investors
I guess we the old ones are the ones not doing our job very well because we are the ones inviting them into the cryptocurrency industry and it would be based on the mentality that they have through what will tell them that will determine their level of patient.

I remember when I tell people about cryptocurrency investment, I usually make them understand that it would be like a 5 years plan, but in the middle, they could get the increase earlier than that 5 years, so they have to be monitoring also, but at least they have their mindset on that, and I think I have also seen a mate use this similar idea too here when I read his comment, so we have to cultivate this habit of not making them fell it is something that will mature within few days to few weeks.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:44:06 PM

What I learned from my long experience and repeated mistakes in crypto is you should not calculate your profit daily, weekly or monthly.
Firstly, be sure to chose a good coin, and do stick to it without jumping in and out. Wait with patience. It may seem to be stuck on the price for a day, a month or even as long as a year but when it do rise, you'll have a good profit. While holding, you can move between a number of promising coins you like but don't make it as a habit as you'll be losing much more as exchange and transaction fees.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:56:38 PM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
This is understandable. Everyone wants to earn money as quickly as possible without looking at product development. Patience is the key, but alas, not everyone understands this.Earlier,when cryptocurrencies did not exist,investors invested their money for at least 1 year.And they knew it.And now everyone wants to invest$ 100 today and get $ 200 back tomorrow.But it doesn't.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:51:08 PM

I don't think so. Many investors understand crypto now. They are also not stupid. They are also looking for what coins are good for investment. At present, IEO is very popular, it is not possible if they do not participate in IEO.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:40:09 AM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.

I don't call that investor. An investor should have some patience to wait and see their investment growing.
cryptocurrency is not a quick money scheme, but many peoples want to get money quick by scamming peoples in crypto.
If we don't want to wait for long, we can just trading some coins to get profit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:30:17 AM

This is indeed a beginner's problem. But not all beginners do this, even those who are used to market conditions can feel anxious. All happened because every investor or trades speculated too far, so when they found -2% to -5% of their investment they were in a hurry to sell it. This is a big problem.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:34:30 AM

The truth is that majority of the people in this industry are here to earn a living and the reason for investing in projects is to get some returns. Its understandable that some projects may not do well in the short term but its better for the team to understand that time is money and investors need to be satisfied.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:30:48 PM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
Like those who came earlier, investors newcomers lack experience, cryptocurrencies are an interesting topic and people who once came here are interested in this topic and stay for a long time. Over time, they will learn how to profit from cryptocurrencies and become more patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: