Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New investors are too impatience  (Read 7373 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:32:38 PM

It seems not anymore now. At the moment there are many new coins that have no price and are not even listed on the exchange, and that makes many people realize that now is different from 2017. That is why many new projects are difficult to get funding and will become a garbage project in the future.
Right, now it's no longer the same as in 2017, because at that time many projects were easy to get funding in real and instant, so now the project teams must make a unique way so that their projects can easily get funding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:09:19 PM

It seems not anymore now. At the moment there are many new coins that have no price and are not even listed on the exchange, and that makes many people realize that now is different from 2017. That is why many new projects are difficult to get funding and will become a garbage project in the future.
Right, now it's no longer the same as in 2017, because at that time many projects were easy to get funding in real and instant, so now the project teams must make a unique way so that their projects can easily get funding.

Sad to hear but we need to face the reality, that the profit we made during those times we don't know if we can still experience it or not anymore, so right now we should find ways for us to have some other opportunities that will help us in our daily life, we should not just rely in crypto but in everything else as well.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:07:30 PM

Sad to hear but we need to face the reality, that the profit we made during those times we don't know if we can still experience it or not anymore, so right now we should find ways for us to have some other opportunities that will help us in our daily life, we should not just rely in crypto but in everything else as well.

well you are right that now a days the project owners should make something new for the success of their projects because they need to impress people and give such services which are really useful for the people.
right that now a days the profit are not so good as it was in the past but i believe that this year will bring many good news for the crypto users so up till that we should try some others ways as well.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:08:13 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 04:21:51 PM by leatutz

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
My guess is all people are anxious about cryptocurrency situation in last time. Very few people took right time to get out, as they think. Any project can't give profit to you in fixed time like 1 year or something else. When Bitcoin was 3.2k so many new projects hit, that's means don't depends on market situation. Still possible to earn from all good coin by becoming patience and smart.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:40:52 PM

Those investors that are too impatient are those who are just after the easy money, those who don't value much the time and that they don't care about the project at all, but what the project can give profit to them, so this kind of people too are those can easily get scam as they don't think well before they will invest.
Unfortunately you're right about that, majority of new investors now would like to earn quick thats why even they dont have enough knowledge about the investment and only aware of basic information about it they tend to invest regardless how risky their decision is.

Then if something went wrong no one is to blame but themselves for not conducting their own research and for not being patient to learn and wait for the right timing on when to invest.
This is nothing wrong that you have explained about newbie investors. According to me, patience and research are two weapons that an investor needs in order to win the crypto war. Before investing into any coin, one has to be highly confident about the legitimacy of the coin and its bright future. This confidence can only come from a deep and proper research. Otherwise one will always be vulnerable to wrong decisions.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:45:09 PM

Yes i agree, it is now different now and we don't know if the same event will happen and if we will see the value of BTC hitting more than the ATH and a lot of projects are providing more benefits and rewards to their investor and bounty hunter which is good but now some of them are exiting and scamming the investors.

And those new project today are no good for me since a lot of them are same concept and technology but different team or fake team.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 11:50:25 PM

That was true. Newly engaged members as well as newly engaged investors are indeed that impatient to wait for their investments to gain a profit for most of them think that engaging into cryptocurrency doing investment will grant them an opportunity to gain and earn for an instant which is the common misconception of those who are just new into cryptocurrency related works which includes bounty hunting, trading as well as investing. They do not practically know that just like investing in the real world, investment in cryptocurrency also takes time and patiencr before you can acquire the fruit of your labor.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:06:07 AM

I think this was mainly because of what happened last 2017, where there are really big assurance of earning quick money, and even I can vouch for that many times. That is why those who have heard what happened were enticed and at least try to get something too.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:30:29 AM

i think the market is build on impatience people - not only cryptocurrency market but stocks/commodities/gold etc..
all markets build 50% on it..
they will learn on their own mistakes and then start to make money or lose money and leave.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:54:11 AM

actually not only in new investors or beginners, but some old investors or crypto users who have long taken part in this industry are also sometimes not too patient. In essence, investing in crypto is not rich overnight, investing certainly takes time until the coins or projects that you invest in produce sweet fruit. need to be patient.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:11:34 AM

Inexperienced people tend to be quick in things.
They don't want to see how their investments will ripen. They think that crypto is still the same as it was during 2017 and the rich quick attitude still remains intact.
Most investors only care about profits and that is why new projects always have a lot of development problems. I think the current market is very different from 2017 and investors also become wiser when deciding to invest. In addition, no one will accept losses in new projects so this time it will be very difficult to earn profits from this form of investment.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 02:50:00 PM

Now there is a time in the crypto industry that it is very risky to invest in a long-term project and not many people are ready to go for it. It is much easier to participate in IEO - sell coins immediately and move to the next IEO, often without even going into the essence of the project itself.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:18:46 PM

Getting rich through crypto takes time and patience but many don't have this nowadays, checking many crypto project groups on telegram you will see many people complaining here and there about price value, they want the coin that worth 1$ to turn 20$ overnight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:55:17 AM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience

But on a contrary opinion, what is the assurance that the project won't exit? There are most projects which came with a good idea but along the line they become worthless could be the team lacks what it takes to drive the platform or they finds it hard getting listed. Actually many investors do things for several reasons, those who have been victims of exit scam might find it hard holding any token apart from major coins, those who invest in IEO might only be for the quick profit and the list continues. In my own case, I would say go with what works for you, if it's holding then go for projects which are worth it and not those based on hype, invest and hold as you want. Also, as an investor get the right knowledge about investing, and know that investment returns takes time.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:15:37 PM

There is no easy money in trading and investment,If one's inveator are impatient then he does'nt fit for a long term investment.Because to ve able to earn and gain a prodit you must practice first your patience.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:29:12 PM

There is no easy money in trading and investment,If one's inveator are impatient then he does'nt fit for a long term investment.Because to ve able to earn and gain a prodit you must practice first your patience.
I don't think they are wrong. Who can guarantee that the long-term period will be profitable for investors? The worst-case scenario can happen in the long term period. This world has nothing to be certain aside from death, everyone has their own decisions, and our job is to respect their decisions.
Goldada

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:58:47 PM
Merited by Excell110 (1)

Any investment with a big ROI is not safe as far as I can tell. Investing requires a lot of patience which like you said most investors, not just the new investors lack. I think any investor that wants to make it big in crypto una short period of time should think of trading but it's also not easy there. To cash out big, you have to invest big.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:04:43 AM

What else do you expect from newbie traders who have never invested in stock market but have directly invested large amount either through taking loans or their emergency finds during the bu market hoping to make a quick buck . When things didn't work out how they expected it to be they obviously panic.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 07:33:46 AM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.

I would not actually say they are impatient, i think they became crypto investors with the intention to get rich quick.
Crypto currency is not a ponzi scheme, where you get rich quick, its a space that we need to understand before going into it.

Any lapses in understanding the basics of crypto altcoins investment, we could get all our funds rekt.
Before any trade or purchase, dyor and be certain of what you are delving into.

In crypto currency, knowledge, information and up to date news can actually save you few bucks.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 10:27:58 PM

It's easier said than done. Crypto is still developing so I don't expect any investor to invest and then keep waiting for years for something that they are not holding or seeing physically. Moreso projects also offer high return for investors to entice them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: