Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New investors are too impatience  (Read 7373 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 11:58:30 PM

There is no easy money in trading and investment,If one's inveator are impatient then he does'nt fit for a long term investment.Because to ve able to earn and gain a prodit you must practice first your patience.
The long term investment is completely different and time is the main player. Day trading or short term trading will no longer be a priority for crypto investors due to the volatile market circumstances and the competition with high-end technology by institutional companies. At least we have a choice with not selling lower in the bear market. If you don't sell the loss will be on paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cablelavish

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:34:49 AM

Got to love TemTum it only dropped from 15 cents  to 14 cents....meanwhile BTC is losing a 20% from today's high!!
So glad it isn't all bad news on the market right now.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:20:06 AM

Everything is put in place in time when nothing could be done but to wait for the economy to recover ,definitely, we had a tendency to be impatient or irritability especially to all new investors which is they dont know how to tolerate a decline of cryptocurrencies, i think if you are a newcomer you have to be patient,calm and wise to wait as if you were just exercising.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:42:52 AM

There is no easy money in trading and investment,If one's inveator are impatient then he does'nt fit for a long term investment.Because to ve able to earn and gain a prodit you must practice first your patience.
The long term investment is completely different and time is the main player. Day trading or short term trading will no longer be a priority for crypto investors due to the volatile market circumstances and the competition with high-end technology by institutional companies. At least we have a choice with not selling lower in the bear market. If you don't sell the loss will be on paper.
The market is almost unpredictable during this period and the bear market is likely to return soon in the next few months. Looking at what is happening, this year will certainly be a very difficult year for everyone.

However, I am still optimistic because people are more inclined to invest in this market and if you have good knowledge, you can day trading to make a profit.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:57:38 AM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
They are not true investors instead they are jut profiting by buying crypto and never care about the developments of the projects.

How can we called them.investors when they always wanted a easy profit?when most of us are willing to take risk and time waiting for the future of the currency we are buying?

And you are right,those days are Gone and we cant bring that back.not in our days now

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:02:45 AM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
They are not true investors instead they are jut profiting by buying crypto and never care about the developments of the projects.

How can we called them.investors when they always wanted a easy profit?when most of us are willing to take risk and time waiting for the future of the currency we are buying?

And you are right,those days are Gone and we cant bring that back.not in our days now

You're wrong. TRUE INVESTORS only think about profits. And of course all investors want an easy profit, who dont?

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:29:13 AM

It's still possible to make short term returns from crypto, if you can spot a new coin and grab some they can turn very valuable in short time, take a look at BNB token for example, it doesn't take long for early adopters to make big profit from the project

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 09:00:35 AM

we can see so many people who were disappointed with bitcoin when the price dropped a few weeks ago. this makes many people in a hurry to make a status regarding bitcoin such as "I quit" or "I sell all assets, and disappointed". yeah, it happened because they didn't take that into account. so, some of them now seem really disappointed.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 09:09:20 AM

I think the past horrible experiences of most investors actually responsible for this.  What do we say of someone that invested in a particular coin at 0.1$. He woke up at the middle of one night and saw the price decreasing seriously up to $0.001 before he decided to sell that coin right in that night. A week later, everything has gone down and developers took to their heel.
So it is true that are newbies and impatient investors, however it was bad experience that have turned some to be.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 09:11:57 AM

You are right on that. it is was the evidence of scam projects during the time of ICOs. what we are seeing now is as a result of previous events that took place during the time of ICOs when huge number of projects where scams. Project develops where after money they will make from selling out projects and investors where are after the same fate. on the process Many investors lost funds. Then they hope to recover their lost funds from upcoming projects where they invest and sell out immediately their is profit.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 10:27:09 AM

The reality about money is it's never easy to be made, this is one reason I don't worry myself most times, I work hard and play hard but I never dreamt about quick money because it's not reality, it took me two years in crypto space to earn 4000$

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 10:37:43 AM

I think ew investors are entering crypto world because of bull run happened on 2018. I also think that several of new investors are impatience in a way that they think the crypto investment is an easy rich scheme. They probably think that what they invest doubles or triples its price in a short span of time. Some says new investors are greedy to earn.

Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 11:07:20 AM

Many crypto investors used to big profits in short spans. It`s unusual to them to see falling market, so they panic. They thought that could take easy fast profit, but crypto market like any other market requires patience.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:01:46 PM

because the price increase is very significant then it has become common for investors, if they see a little shortage or the project cannot produce in the near future they will not join.
even now ico / ieo has little demand because the average failed to survive in a short time, or the price of the coin dropped dramatically when listing on the exchange.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:11:21 PM

Many crypto investors used to big profits in short spans. It`s unusual to them to see falling market, so they panic. They thought that could take easy fast profit, but crypto market like any other market requires patience.
- What gets pinned to the brains of new investors is that a series of profits starting from crypto can come in the short term, the reason for this is that they see too many people giving huge amounts of wealth from crypto but perhaps the rush of investors is the weakness, they don't look at the time and the market stage in the evidence. They are not really impatient people, they are only young investors, owning too little experience in the market, unexpected failures and assaults on the market make them rush and lose their temper

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:21:51 PM

- What gets pinned to the brains of new investors is that a series of profits starting from crypto can come in the short term, the reason for this is that they see too many people giving huge amounts of wealth from crypto but perhaps the rush of investors is the weakness, they don't look at the time and the market stage in the evidence. They are not really impatient people, they are only young investors, owning too little experience in the market, unexpected failures and assaults on the market make them rush and lose their temper
this is one of the biggest weaknesses of new investors, they don't learn more about the fluctuating market price movements so fast, they think only the benefits will be obtained without knowing the risks that will be faced later. many new investors expect big profits in a short time because they think the crypto market can go up in a short time and too believe in news or rumors that can affect market prices
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:25:33 PM

I wont disagree because i think you are right there.Many investors and traders too are impatient now.I admire tbose few that have a long patience when it comes to long term investment.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 03:03:34 PM

This is always the issue for investors since they cannot wait for the profit to come in and they cant also put their trust in bitcoin and just ending up to selling their investment when the market is going down.

Well this is just a normal issues for most of the investors, also its not easy to earn a profit even here in cryptocurrency a lot of people this that it is very easy to earn but its not.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 03:07:47 PM

I wont disagree because i think you are right there.Many investors and traders too are impatient now.I admire tbose few that have a long patience when it comes to long term investment.
We are in the middle of the situation where more and more traders and investors are being so weak. They are afraid that the market will continue to fall and with their actions selling what they've got from thier investment the pressure Will be added. We can't blamed as they have their own opinions and assessment and no longer interested to hold but to let go of their money.
cablelavish

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:50:17 PM

while obviously corona is is having tragic consequences for so many people both financially and personally.
Moving on from that now is the time to buy, especially less known altcoins like TemTum.
so cheap right now but when all this settles down and the news of their partnerships to create a national digital currency for multiple countries hits its definitely going to be a moonshot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: