Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New investors are too impatience  (Read 7373 times)
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:00:33 PM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
New investors means inexperience person whom just saw last bullrun history of coinmarketcap, but they didn't check those coin passed bad time as now we are going through. Now IEO is good to make profits, this is also risk. Binance IEO also dumped several times, only one options left to invest in new coin. Buy coin from top exchange and wait when price below IEO, you shouldn't be impatience
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:11:59 PM

my vision about that is that most of the starting investors are impatience , it is almost how human start with crypto , i also was very impatient , and that cost me a lot , now i dont try the get rich quick method anymore , i learned to save my investments as long as i can , think that people who are starting now also learn more and more to be patience

This is not surprising, because in crypto a lot of people came with an initial desire to earn money.
Some people were able to do this, but most were not, rather, on the contrary, they suffered losses.
Of course, they want to get their money back, besides, no one likes when your investments are frozen for a long time, none of us expected such things (I'm talking about 2017).

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 09:46:15 PM

It is very risky indeed when new investors do not have good patience and most of them will do things like fundraising programs to invest for the purpose of getting faster profits, but in reality many of the scam projects that make these new investors no longer trust and no longer have the desire to invest in this market. Not surprisingly, the incident keeps repeating because even they only know and pursue the fast profits in this market which is certainly the wrong way to apply because after all a long process and many other factors are needed to achieve success.

I remember those days before the lending projects emanated. Crypto participants had so much belief in those new projects that almost all ICOs sell out prior to then. Things have taken a turn but the goal to see crypto adoption materialise has remained the same. The only difference now is that participants prefer to day trade their portfolio and make some profits while they wait it out instead of just holding. Its evolution

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:48:46 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 04:26:09 PM by cute nmp

I can partially agree with your point many investors are now impatient unlike before .Many people are just eager to earn profits from project forgetting that Rome was not build in a day everything requires time and patience.Some altcoins require time for them to be profitable while others do not some even reduce in value with continues holding so it is better to know the potentials of a project before making an investment.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:52:37 AM

my vision about that is that most of the starting investors are impatience , it is almost how human start with crypto , i also was very impatient , and that cost me a lot , now i dont try the get rich quick method anymore , i learned to save my investments as long as i can , think that people who are starting now also learn more and more to be patience

This is not surprising, because in crypto a lot of people came with an initial desire to earn money.
Some people were able to do this, but most were not, rather, on the contrary, they suffered losses.
Of course, they want to get their money back, besides, no one likes when your investments are frozen for a long time, none of us expected such things (I'm talking about 2017).

Our patience should be depend on the type of investment that we did. It it not always we need to have high patience in order to make money, I know that most of you are aware on what happened on the last bull run where you can get your money back and have profit even if you do not have enough patience. Right now, most of the projects are shits and even though you have high patience;  it is just a waste of time, money, effort and patience in participating trash investments.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:50:28 PM

2017 bullrun have left a big impact on crypto and many investors have no choice but to live on same dream of bullrun making a comeback some day, I hope their dreams comes to past though, things are pretty tough in crypto space today

That could be funny. They are expecting a repetition.
A lot of them have been waiting for another bull run since 2019 and till date, it is yet to come. While others are making a profit selling high and buying low, they are still holding. Well, it is good to hold, most especially when you are dealing with a very good coin.
for instance, holding Bitcoin has no error in it, most especially when do not have trading skill.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:01:22 PM

Also, gone are the days when project team are serious, gone are the days when projects have good use case and it goes on. As for me, I wouldn't blame new investors, like who will be glad to invest in a token and the team ends up not following what they said they would do and it ends up useless? Most team today, don't care about development but their pockets and in the same way, new investors hardly cares about watching a project develop but to dump and move on. Just a few projects these days are worth holding.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:48:27 PM

It is very risky indeed when new investors do not have good patience and most of them will do things like fundraising programs to invest for the purpose of getting faster profits, but in reality many of the scam projects that make these new investors no longer trust and no longer have the desire to invest in this market. Not surprisingly, the incident keeps repeating because even they only know and pursue the fast profits in this market which is certainly the wrong way to apply because after all a long process and many other factors are needed to achieve success.

they may also think of the pump that happened at the end of 2017, with every coin rising rapidly. they therefore assume that every coin will experience a rise as at that time.
In fact, market conditions are now stable and could increase at the end of the year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:50:32 PM

they may also think of the pump that happened at the end of 2017, with every coin rising rapidly. they therefore assume that every coin will experience a rise as at that time.
In fact, market conditions are now stable and could increase at the end of the year.
Agree, all new investors are now thinking about 2017. Where the prices of altcoins rise very quickly and help many people get profit. But obviously the current market cannot be the same as 2017 and investors need to look at reality and be patient to get profit in this market.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:44:31 PM

Indeed, the inexperienced always have some sort of knowledge they lack in any field of life. It's the fact,  Whatever you are new to, you new because lack a certain amount of knowledge. So you cant really blame them Experience teaches better

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:52:17 PM

Crypto projects normally takes years before they reach some milestone and only very few projects do big in just a year or two for example Tezos but honestly we need lots of patience to make big gains, if you want to invest for short term profits it's better to go for binance IEO or top altcoins

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:53:38 PM

Crypto projects normally takes years before they reach some milestone and only very few projects do big in just a year or two for example Tezos but honestly we need lots of patience to make big gains, if you want to invest for short term profits it's better to go for binance IEO or top altcoins
There are many altcoins in this market, and only a few altcoins are good and have potential in the future. If you want to choose altcoins for long-term investment, be really careful because they can die anytime.

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:10:49 PM

If you can stay somewhere right in the middle it will favour you, you hold coin for a long time they end up losing value over and over, you sell when you see few profit the coins start pumping, honestly you can't predict what to come, I won't blame anyone for too impatience

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:23:09 PM

Indeed, the inexperienced always have some sort of knowledge they lack in any field of life. It's the fact,  Whatever you are new to, you new because lack a certain amount of knowledge. So you cant really blame them Experience teaches better
maybe because new investors want their assets to go up 10x like 2017/2018, but the situation is far different now, just look at a few lucky people who have that opportunity now

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:26:55 PM

The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience

New investors are not ready to the crypto market. It's too fast and volatile for them. They have to evaluate the projects and not the graphics and actual price. This is bad for all the crypto world, they will go on only until they are lucky

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:10:19 PM

In a way, you're right. Many people in cryptocurrencies see fast earnings without referring to what the project they are investing in is doing. Greed, alas, exceeds reason.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:23:39 PM

The word's impatient.  Wink
The mindset about investing to crypto for most new investors has been changed. With the rampant ICO and IEO that came to us, they have remembered that it became the bread and butter of most investors because the returns were too quick.

But investors now are putting in money in expectation of the good times like in 3years back. Now, they get impatient to wait for good investment project, this is why they buy coin that are not likely to give them project or totally getting scam.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:17:34 AM

New investors are not ready to the crypto market. It's too fast and volatile for them. They have to evaluate the projects and not the graphics and actual price. This is bad for all the crypto world, they will go on only until they are lucky
therefore, for each new investor, it is highly emphasized to study how the current market situation is. some people are determined to trade or invest without any preparation. however, it is very bad for them to only depend on luck. It's good if they choose the top altcoin, but if they choose a coin that has potential scams, it can make them see the negative side of crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:09:43 AM

Is this really it? patience is not what you will always need in crypto space, sometimes patience will ruin you, the best strategy advice I can share is

1. Don't leave your coins in your wallet for years
2. Always watch out and take profits when your coins appreciate in value

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:53:19 AM

There are many altcoins in this market, and only a few altcoins are good and have potential in the future. If you want to choose altcoins for long-term investment, be really careful because they can die anytime.
There is very little potential altcoin for the time being, and I think if you choose coins that are outside the top 400, you will definitely need a lot of luck to make a profit. Many investors prefer to invest this way because lesser-known coins will usually be pumped when there is good news. Of course, the risk will be very high and in one way or another, you should have a reasonable investment strategy.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: