Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange is better than binance?  (Read 5752 times)
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:54:51 PM

Maybe many people here have their favorite exchanges. There are better exchanges from Binance, of course, only me from all the exchanges that Binance always provides the best service and innovation. Nothing wrong with them being an exchange that has a large & real volume.

If talking about hackers, surely every exchange will experience this. if the security system is weak, so hackers will look for exchanges that have weak security.
I agree with you, there are many exchanges that experience hacking, even binance has also experienced it. For favorite exchanges, indeed every trader has their own dream, be it binance or other exchanges

CLEVER BOUNTY
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:50:15 PM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about

if I personally advise you to choose exchange :
1. KuCoin
2. Okex
3. CoinBene
because in my opinion this exchange are the largest exchange for now and has a low fees, so that makes me advise you to use these exchange for trading.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:01:33 PM

Depends on your taste. I doubt that Binance will bankrupt anytime soon because of how big it is. It's one of the biggest so it might even prosper in the future. If you are unsure about Binance because of the happenings lately, try Kucoin. It's a big exchange with big volume. If you want a decentralized exchange, maybe try Bisq. If KYC's not a problem for you, Poloniex is another big exchange.
You have lots of options if you are willing to review and research all those available exchange aside from binance, though I'm agreeing with you that binance will not bankrupt and the chance of getting much bigger in the future is always possible to this business, might have to be optimistic and have the courage to try other available sources that you can use as alternative for your trading activities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:07:01 PM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about

Most of exchanges will go bankrupt if they get stolen enough coins. When not that much they go in dept and repay loses. Binance had nice hit not so long ago. If they had not bought those BTC back and suddenly price of BTC go over $100k they can be in serious problem.  

Exchanges are not a problem if you use them as an exchange and not a wallet. Send coins you need to exchange on Biannce, exchange and pull new coins off. That takes 1 hour. There is tiny chance you are so unlucky for Binance to be hacked that hour. If you will use exchange as a wallet then you are dumb enough to call losing your coins upon you.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:07:25 PM

I don't think they'll go bankrupt easily, they have crafted their success already and they started in the bottom to reach this far.
Binance may have face a lot of problem this year so far, started with crypto assets gets hacked and now KYC info get leaked, but it seems like this does not even create a chaos in the market, as long as people still supports binance, they will remain the best.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:26:49 PM

I do not think that Binance has real competitors at the moment, maybe Huobi, but in my opinion Binance is more user friendly and have more trading pairs. Furthermore, Binance is offering margin trading, decentralised experience, only best coins, withdrawals up to 2 BTC without verification, what do you need more?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:05:25 PM

i believe that 2nd most easy to use with one of the lowest fee and got good customer service is kucoin. Because as far as my experience using kucoin as one of my major crypto exchange that i use, i find it very easy to use and they have a helpful staff whenever help is needed.

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:22:59 PM

I think there's no exchange platform better than Binance for now. Binance is very dominance, many project want to list their token in Binance.
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:29:41 PM

All exchange platforms have the same hacking risk in my opinion, but basically binance remains one of the biggest exchanges available today and binance is still an option for many binanceprojects to be able to list their tokens in there, and we know the volume of transactions that occur in binance is still large enough so that this shows that is still one of the choices for investors and traders in transacting cryptocurency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

if I think bitmax, houbi, okex is a good market because I have not encountered any problems from them, especially in the IEO project they list, I think the project is quite good and very worth trying.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:51:31 PM

Funny enough am yet to see a good exchange like Binance owing to the way it keeps expanding its services while improving as well.
However, there are another exchange too which I think can be a good match for Binance and that is Okex. I think if Okex should start bringing unique services it will stand a better chance to Binance. 
hyipleaks

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:16:32 PM

Once Poloniex been the best exchange. Time passes and things change. Still binance is best, but I like one new exchange named Utorg
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:17:20 PM

In my opinion, Binance is the best exchange at this time, if the hacking problem can occur in all exchanges that exist today.  During my trading in Crypto in Binance, Binance has provided the best experience for me, so I will remain in Binance even though some time ago Binance has also been hacked.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:49:05 PM

Do not scared yourself just relax and be calm, that hacking attack plan I think the binnace team is ready for this situation and they create full security system to protect the exchange
By the way there's a lot of trusted excahnge same from almost same from binance easy and hacpve fair transaxtion feees for example is poloniex.

Binance is a reliable platform, but Bitfinex can be tried if a guy has some worries. It is a proven and reliable cryptocurrency exchange. The platform supports several types of trading for 5 types of orders, but it is simple. These factors can be the reasons to recommend the site, both for beginners and experienced traders.
At the moment, there are no problems with any cryptocurrencies operations there.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:49:29 PM

I don't think you have idea of how security bridge is becoming one of the challenge facing crypto exchange platform at large. More than 50% of exchange platform are adopting binance  techniques for managing security. Binance might the target of hackers due to their dominance but I strongly believe if binance security is bridge then many other exchanges are vulnerable. Some talking about DEX platform  but they have forgotten the likes of Bancor and etherdelta have suffered as well before
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:54:44 PM

Binance is a big exchange no doubt and it has  it own qualities and it would be arguable if one says there is hardly no other exchange above it.
When am finding an exchange the features am looking for has to be meet. Example  fast withdrawal, low fees safety some are even looking for those that escapes kyc so you can compare and contrast features about binance and other exchanges
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:13:11 PM

This is really a tough question because we all know what lies within Binance, I mean the services and growth. Binance is an exchange that believes it can touch all countries and as such is doing so. Thereby asking the exchange which will be better than Binance is a tough question, but if am to answer I will say Okex. Reason is the way Okex interface with Coinall, so if it can continue in such trend, it could stand a chance.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

The tram at binance have been doing quite a very good job and I therefore do not expect them to go bankrupt any time soon
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:52:13 PM

I don't think there is any exchange that can be compared with Binance as it stands today maybe in the future but for now there is none. In terms of services Binance is top notch, in terms of team they are okay, in terms of their exchange it is user-friendly and portable; so on what bases can you compare?
However, there are still other exchanges that are good but not as good as Binance and it is Gate.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:57:03 PM

Don't let your fear get over you. Binance has been the best so far.
They might really not go bankrupt as you think.
These challenges they are passing through will only make them stronger.
If you are still insisting on an alternative, Bitmax and Okex can still be go for just that Bitmax don't operate for those in US. Please do your own research before trading with either of them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: