Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange is better than binance?  (Read 5752 times)
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:38:37 AM

You have excessive judgment, Binance is the best exchange with many users and a large trading volume, if Binance's condition gets worse, undoubtedly many users will go out and move their assets, I hope that won't happen.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:42:26 AM

Not only Binance had problems with withdrawal. In the same exchange KuCoin could not in normal mode to process applications for withdrawal of funds.

i dont experience any delays or problems on my withdrawals on both exchange  but im aware that there are times that one of thier service is down or having some issue's because there is no such thing as a perfect exchange but when it comes to security i think there are exchange that has a good security and never been hacked before  but the only advantage of binance from other exchange site binance is  known to have a high trading volume  .
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:46:03 AM

If we are talking about better, then in what aspect because different exchange with different disadvantages and advantages, so it all depends on you as a person to make your choice based on the moment.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

I think there's no exchange platform better than Binance for now. Binance is very dominance, many project want to list their token in Binance.

That is not true for some people like me. I haven't used Binance once in my life, because i use Kraken all the time. Kraken is enough for me, and for my trades.  What do you think about Kraken ?
Actually everything is true with each other's opinions, as long as exchange does not have a big enough problem and can solve problem, I think such an exchange is worth entering into a trusted exchange. For me Binance is indeed a good exchange, but on other hand I also like KuCoin in terms security.

We have to take the attitude like Bittrex first, where Bittrex was first best exchange, well now it doesn't close possibility that Binance position will be replaced by KuCoin, Kraken or new exchange. For me, all exchanges are good as long as you are comfortable with the exchange.

Being hacked isnt their obviously want but such an incident is sometime inevitable. You cant say Binance will go bankrupt just like that due to lack of proper security. Binance known as a top exchange could be number 1 in terms of popularity amongst all exchanges but there are also good exchange aside from it. Bitfinex, Kucoin, Okex and other major exchanges also can rival them but as I compared it. Binance has actually a good UI and friendly user for traders. Even though their hacked multiple times people still uses it unlike other exchanges cant handle those incident and no choice but to close.

Maybe some incidents that happened to binance, CZ can still handle it, but I don't think whether CZ can continue to overcome it when binance continues to be attacked by hackers? Is CZ able to cover losses due to continuous attacks? Look at Binance, in past three months there have been bad incidents. I think they still do not have a good security system when compared to rival exchanges, Binance only wins in terms innovation alone.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

Changpeng Zhao said that the users funds are safe and the reason for the withdrawal is the failure problems on Amazon Web Services.  Yes the reason indeed important. But recently, Binance is very often experiencing various problems. Maybe the fact that this exchange is not designed for such a large number of users? Try to trade OKEx on this exchange very good reviews.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:04:28 PM

I personally don't use binance, exchange I use is Bittrex and Idex with Forkdelta. Any exchange can be hacked and user I'd done away with but Binance is stl a good exchange although I don't use Binance.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:28:33 PM

Binance has a higher trading fee and withdrawal fee compared to other exchanges out there but binance is way better for trading followed by okex and bittrex,you have to use several exchanges before you can differentiate and pick the one you like the most

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

Before  used to be the Bitrex exchange but bittrex exchange does nt have much volumes so in todays market binance is best exchange rest all exchangers just suriving
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:05:39 PM

Well, even though Binance exchange at that time had experienced a disaster like hacking, it didn't make me hesitate to trade there, I still use bination exchange now and I still feel comfortable to trade there.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:02:32 PM

For now, there are already many new exchanges that will become binance competitors, but all of that takes time because users are more pleased with exchanges that have high trading volumes, currently I use Huobi, IDX exchange and Exmarkets, one of these exchanges has a good interface good and Exmarket doesn't need KYC if you don't do fiat withdrawals. it looks good because privacy is part of a crypto

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

For my opinion binance will not going to bankrupt because it was established already they are not new in a business so nothing to worry, in hacking issue they have enough security to stop that problem. And one thing try to check always in coinmarketcap so that you have idea about other.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:12:02 PM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about

Binance is really good quality exchange, it's sad that hacker attacked. If you are felling insecure and finding a good quality exchange  for that then i prefer to you coinbase. The problem is coinbase they have not much crypto currency like other exchange but it's safer than other exchange. You can try also Kucoin exchange. Many people says that this is the most popular exchange after binance.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

I think the best exchange that I often use is forkdelta. because I've never seen this exchanger hacked by hackers. I have been using it for a long time, but still I can't guarantee it all because the so-called digital world can't be denied. all back to you in maintaining the privacy of all data that you receive.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about
I also don't really know about Changelly, but the best addition to binance in my opinion is Bittrex, which is cheap and fast. there are several other exchanges such as houbi, okex, kucoin, and hitbtc.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

I don’t know a single exchange that is better than binance, because you can see how many trades are constantly taking place on the binance exchange and how binance is constantly and very actively trying to update their technologies and their protective capabilities, so I don’t think it’s worth worrying that something might happen to the binance exchange, and of course there are other big exchanges that are almost on the same level as binance, for example huobi.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

Binance is one of the biggest exchange right now and I can not recommend better then Binance because they did a lot of innovation and a lot exchanges follow their ideas.  I am still using different exchanges not only Binance because when it comes to safety its really hard to predict because the hackers are getting smarter everyday.

AlfNobel

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:54:40 PM

binance is very good exchange but you can try houbi exchange.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:29:50 PM

For me in terms of transparency and clean trade, Kraken is the best, Although it does not have the huge trading volume like most big exchanges in the space because they do not wash trade. I like the exchange and I have never read anywhere that the exchange was hacked, give it a try

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:58:01 PM

I use the Bitmex exchange and I think it's one of the best. It has a simple registration, low transaction fees. It is a reliable depository of funds. BitMEX has never had a single case of burglary or theft.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:49:22 PM

in my opinion binance is the best exchange at the moment. but lately binance seems to have a problem with its security system, but it looks like the management of the binance will not stay silent because there is obviously a large velocity of money there. I'm also sure they will find a solution, I'm still sure with binance, binance won't be that easy to go bankrupt. but if you are not sure about binance, maybe you can try
KRAKEN, BITFINEX, COINBASE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: