Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange is better than binance?  (Read 5752 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:30:34 AM

in fact, until now binance is still one of the favorite exchangers that are still widely used. Even though it has been a problem several times, binance always tries to fix it. but, if you don't want to use binance, maybe some of the exchangers that are recommended are

kucoin
DigiFinex
BW
bithumb

those are some exchangers that I usually use as alternatives.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:44:07 AM

yes I also believe Changelly exchange is also very safe I have done until a few years until now, but for me binance is also a good exchange and also a safe exchange that we do now. So for me both are good and safe
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:52:02 AM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about
Changelly is a DEX and you really have to be careful with transactions. because when an error occurs, no one can help you and the liquidity is also much lower than Binance.
Or you can trade at IDEX or Binance DEX, the liquidity is quite high but the cost is a bit expensive. but they will absolutely guarantee your account security.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:05:28 PM

So far no one beats Binance in terms of its performance in service and in volume of trade. 

Regarding performance and trading volume, Binance is always at the forefront. Exchanges The better there really is, just me more people use Binance. I'm sure the people here have their best exchanges.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:47:35 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 10:37:01 AM by ||bit

I don't think there is not such a thing right now.Maybe there are more secure exchanges but if you like to trade alts, binance would bring you the biggest volume which is needed most.You can try of Wazirx, Ftx, Latoken, Okex and so on.The important one is you need to enable the two factor authentication.Because without that, any hackers can get your crypto savings.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 12:51:20 PM

All exchanges are the same in my opinion and maybe the difference is only in the level of security, cost, and also how large the volume of transactions that occur in the exchange, both in binance, hotbit, bitforex and others, but indeed of some exchanges, binance is also one the most popular exchange now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:59:41 PM

I think that Binance will go bankrupt soon because if hacker attacks and scandals with users database. That is why I want to know what exchange is better to use. I know that changelly is good, but I don't know about them a lot/ Do you know it? What do you think about
I think Binance still in the first position. We can see that so many still believe to use Binance. Binance still able to give their best services to their customers. So far Binance still the safe exchange.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
pa6a24

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:26:31 PM

I think Binance still in the first position. We can see that so many still believe to use Binance. Binance still able to give their best services to their customers. So far Binance still the safe exchange.
I also think the Binance are a great stock exchange.  Do not panic, I do not think it will go bankrupt.

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████████
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

For more accurate answers, you can see it at coinmarketcap . If categorized by trading volume. Well, if the category is based on the speed and convenience of the transaction, by far the best Binance, after that Okex and Kucoin, that is why I trade more frequently on these exchanges.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:58:33 PM

Any crypto exchange has a chance to go bankrupt at any time due to hacker attacks, fraud, betrayal of one of the important employees, etc.
That is why you do not need to trust all your money to only one exchange, trade on dozens of exchanges and you will be less vulnerable.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:55:11 PM

We can get binance alternatives but I do not choose any other crypto exchange as bring better than that of binance. I know I may be biased but that is my personal love for binance in some way and the other way is that binance is the only crypto exchange to fully assure its clients that funds are SAFU meaning we shouldn't doubt in any way even if the exchange is hacked.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:33:08 AM

Indeed Binance has been in the bobol by hackers on May 7, 2019 then, but will not make binance bankrupt, because Binance has an experienced team in the crypto world, Binance remains the best exchange for traders. Security problem, no system is secure in the Internet world, but I think binance is safest in terms of security when compared to other exchange. All Exchange seems to have been in the bobol by hackers. But just Binance is quick to recover from hacker attacks.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:42:46 AM

Indeed Binance has been in the bobol by hackers on May 7, 2019 then, but will not make binance bankrupt, because Binance has an experienced team in the crypto world, Binance remains the best exchange for traders. Security problem, no system is secure in the Internet world, but I think binance is safest in terms of security when compared to other exchange. All Exchange seems to have been in the bobol by hackers. But just Binance is quick to recover from hacker attacks.
They believe this exchange is very large and other exchanges who know this information are willing to support Binance in terms of costs but this is not accepted by CZ because Binance has very strong financial potential in this market. After this incident, Binance became more and more famous because this was the first exchange that did not face any major money-related issues and they were willing to pay damages to all investors at this exchange. Actually , this policy makes Binance always the number one exchange of prestige in this market
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:54:03 PM

All exchanges are the same in my opinion and maybe the difference is only in the level of security, cost, and also how large the volume of transactions that occur in the exchange, both in binance, hotbit, bitforex and others, but indeed of some exchanges, binance is also one the most popular exchange now.
All exchanges are meant to be the same but we have so many premature exchanges in the market that when you get to their platform, you would have what is going on their when you first see their interface, they are not friendly and then you keep clicking some links that are not responding, if you were trying some other exchanges out, you would have probably realize that they are not same.

I guess that you are just limited to some of these great ones that you mentioned and sincerely speaking, those exchange you mentioned actually are the best, and you will hardly find any difference between them all except the hype, and probably the fee that we all run to, which makes majority of us just stick with binance being the exchange with lowest fee.

Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

Binance not perfect, but else top exchange much worse, so that in fact he has a monopoly...

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

Beside trading , none of them is safer to deposit and hold your coins there so if you're a trader a top 10 exchanges will do fine for your plans depends on what cryptos are you gonna trade but if you're not a trader and only a holder I would highly advise you to have your personal wallet when you can actually hold your private keys.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:09:03 PM

No exchange is better than the other they're all vulnerable to attack by hackers Binance got hacked today, it could be Changelly tomorrow or it could be just another exchange someday. I will advice that other exchanges learn from the Binance hack and upgrade their security system.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

Binance exchange is arguably still the best exchange as of the time am writing this comment. The exchange is one of a kind and with some of its unique features, it has been able to stand out among equals. As for changelly, its more or less a decentralized exchange where there is no sign up in order to trade.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

Binance exchange still be the best exchange platform in the crypto industries, hence, the plaform required a strong password while creating account with the the plaform, secondly i used LATOKEN Exchange and the platform is also good and reliable. Good luck
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:21:42 AM

Hopefully Nash in the future, but they are making me crazy with all of their postponing. But right now Binance is alpha and omega of the crypto exchange world and will probably stay on the throne for at least couple of years more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: