Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont be fooled by the market  (Read 419 times)
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:13:56 AM

For us that are hodling and buying altcoin are blessed. Altcoin price might seems down now but we're still hopeful that it will surely skyrocket before mid of 2020.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:29:53 AM

I am also in favour of altcoins. People often say that only bitcoin is vest investment and altcoin season has gone. But there are many potential altcoins, some new and some old. For instance, Ethereum, Binance Coin, ripple, EOS are best altcoins.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

yes of course do not be fooled by the market or speculation that people say because it will not guarantee your investment. My options are still patient with this market condition and of course I take advantage of this situation by collecting altcoin bags again while their prices are still low.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:50:59 PM

For us that are hodling and buying altcoin are blessed. Altcoin price might seems down now but we're still hopeful that it will surely skyrocket before mid of 2020.

I personally believe that the value of several cryptocurrency would increase before the end of the year, let's not look at how the market is currently, but rather, let's look at the future of our altcoin which I believe is going to grow
Mrsparks

Activity: 406

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 02:25:03 PM

In a nutshell, never be fooled by the market today. Look at the bigger picture and hodl for the future. Altcoins all tge way. I am for altcoins.
I like to share in your optimism but to be factual..Hodlers are liable to  actually die young in the crypto market of today..The market is highly manipulated by whales who keep ranging with btc price..Its better one joins in and trade against usdt in order not to miss out on future pumps

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

The funny thing is that only small amount of people has understood that the market runs in cycles and if you are holding a coin, some day it is going to return to its best price and maybe would make even bigger success in the future.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:37:47 PM

I absolutely agree with you, the market situation presently for altcoins is making people dump their coins at loss, without thinking about what the future holds. I was astonished at the massive XRP dip which looked more like manipulation. Many people  think since the ICO era has past, of which ETH was the main currency accepted for most, that ETH won't be profitable to hold for long term. This is definitely not true in my opinion, since I strongly believe the future holds great things for ETH. There are a few other altcoins (LINK, EOS, TRX)  with great developmental progress I'm accumulating for long term aside ETH and XRP.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:40:16 PM

Don't be depressed and try to give consolation to your friend. Market rate may differ from time to time. I think it will increase again to back to his own pavilion altcoin. Carry on!
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:44:39 PM

don't make quick decisions, remember that the price of coins won't be at a low price forever, they certainly still have a chance to go up someday. especially if you have potential coins, I think you don't need to worry or complain. all you have to do is stay patient and wait for the market situation to improve again.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:18:45 PM

I have been involved with crypto for over 6 years now, I have seen days when ethereum didn't even existed, I have watched ethereum having its hard fork, I have seen bitcoin move from 30 dollars to 150 dollars, it has seen at most 20 thousand dollars. Basically I have been around long enough to see most important things of bitcoin aside from it actually going a bit mainstream with that first less than 1 dollar times to over 30 dollar times.

I still have hard time getting not fooled by the market sometimes, I never fully go out and I always have some crypto stashed somewhere but the market makes me feel like it could go down anytime and I really think that I should get out and use that money on more stable investments time to time, I haven't done it in the past 6 years and I doubt I will do it ever but it just makes me feel like that so I can understand newer people feeling like that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:21:14 PM

Everyone is waiting for the altseason. But do you really believe that will come? Wouldn't it be high and certain profit? And such profit doesn´t exist!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:38:14 PM

I believe that the market will never be stable.  He will always change.  I think that you need to be prepared for this and adequately respond to the market.  There can always be green areas.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:50:20 PM

I will never be fooled by the market as i do my own research.
In term of Ethereum there is a big hope and that is a hundred percent that another ATH will be come soon.
It is just a matter of demand from the people due to development of the token.
BTW... DONT BE FOOL by the XRP and not the market!

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:57:19 PM

They ought to have learnt from the history of how many people were fooled by the market and development of bitcoin at the early stage, which they got so much fooled into believing that no good thing will come out of bitcoin, some even lost their wallet keys, while some threw it away, but years later, we see how most of them are now biting their fingers now in regret.

In a nutshell, I quite agree with you that this is repeating itself again in altcoins, many people are giving up now thinking the altcoin market would be dyeing anytime soon, but we really should wait for their time, and I know that the waiting will not be more than 2 years again now for us to start seeing some great increase in the investment that we have made in altcoins.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

“Be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”  -Warren Buffett

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:31:55 PM

A friend of mine who is a holder of ethereum and xrp once told me he has lost confidence in the altcoins because it has nothing to offer and the altcoins always follow the suit of btc. The rate at which it is going down has brought fear to him. And I believe he is not tge only one thinking tge same way. If we are to open a floor for people to share their experiences and thought about altcoins, you will be amazed. But one thing I always tell him and I believe it goes for all those who share the same thought with my friend is that never lose confidence. This is not the first time altcoin market has done this. There is good days ahead and the market shows. I believe this is the time to buy and hodl more of altcoins like eth and xrp. Enjoy it while it last because it may be too late some days ahead.

In a nutshell, never be fooled by the market today. Look at the bigger picture and hodl for the future. Altcoins all tge way. I am for altcoins.

No, this is the first time Bitcoin has gained almost 70% dominance against altcoins, your opening statement is complete BS.

Ripple, XLM, TRX etc, they're all in losses in the last year, and Bitcoin is growing as people are starting to see that these altcoins can't deliver on their promises.

Bitcoin makes no promises, there are no expectations to break, just pure unrestrained progress.

dump your bags before you get completely rekt.
buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

already told in another topic: altcoin season will started in september! just HODL
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:01:01 PM

Sometimes you gotta be driven by the market. The market is the whole picture itself. You're inside the market and you might need to adjust strategically and not that market will adjust according to what you want. There's fairly different between adjusting according to market and adjusted by the market.
It is true that the market itself has a big influence in adjusting everyone and is not always able to change according to our wishes. It's important to consider what we are going to buy or sell, especially the top Altcoin whose prices are relatively high, as much as possible not quickly drift, but be prepared when something bad happens in price development.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ghermghuda

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:11:54 PM

That's true buddy. I haven't been in the industry for long but I've been a witness of the longest bear market so I can attest to the fact people have seen worse. Having confidence is the best thing to do.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

What really caught my attention was he is holding the two top altcoins. I might not be in his shoes to understand him but as a holder too I believe in those coins especially ETH. Like I always tell my friends who asks, I have come too far to give up especially when it comes to coins dropping in value. Since he is holding this two coins he shouldn't worry more as they (coins) have proven their value by maintaining their positions till now against all odds. Good a thing he wasn't holding coins with no use case or nothing to offer at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: