Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I want to buy some kind of alternate coins.What kind of coins can I buy?  (Read 398 times)
ttcsalam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

I had some capital investment. Altar coins. Now that's 30% price. Will I ever get my capital back?Looking to invest in some capital. What can I buy alternate coins.Will Alter Coin Market return to its previous position?

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jsizar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:44:28 PM

I can advise to you to buy alts from top 20 CMC. Almost every other coins is shitcoins
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

I had some capital investment. Altar coins. Now that's 30% price. Will I ever get my capital back?Looking to invest in some capital. What can I buy alternate coins.Will Alter Coin Market return to its previous position?

at this moment maybe ethereum and BNB is the best alternate coins to buy mate
but, always remember to do your own research before buying my friend Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

I had some capital investment. Altar coins. Now that's 30% price. Will I ever get my capital back?Looking to invest in some capital. What can I buy alternate coins.
If you don't know which coin or token, DO NOT BUY yet. I understand your urge to recover your funds fast but you will only end up burning yourself if you keep on buying cryptocurrencies you have little or no knowledge yet. What I suggest you to do is to start reading first. Knowledge is your best strategy to recover whatever you lost.

Will Alter Coin Market return to its previous position?
What coin is this? It's not even on CMC. Whatever that is, nobody knows when it will bounce back or if it will ever bounce back. That is the high risk of buying lesser known coins.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:22:14 PM

Bitcoin is the safest one for a newbie but if its a must for you to invest in altcoins then you should buy coins on top20 CMC list but there are few good ones that havent made it to top 20 yet,to find them you will need to learn how to do better research

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1746

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:27:50 PM

Buying altcoin in a situation like this is still risky. bitcoin prices are still unstable. Wait until the price of altcoin is at the lowest price. For now you can collect altcoin which has active developers like ETH, XRP, TRX, LTC and coin top in CMC. don't buy shitcoin whose development is unclear. Always see the News about the coins you will buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

actually in the process of investing your profits or not it depends on your persistence in finding information. I think the best coins for you to invest are ETH, XRP, binance and doge. all of these altc are the best altc in price development and maintain their price stability. and if you want to make a profit don't ever feel bored to continue to monitor the price progress at the crypto where you are investing. You can monitor the price on coinmarketcap. and please determine for yourself which crypto is best for investment in your opinion. (if confused please follow my advice altc).

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:07:02 PM

If  you want to hold some altcoin for long term, it's better to get altcoin from projects who have a real use case and holds a significant market capitalisation. This would guarantee that the project would stand the test of time and most likely increase in value in the near future.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:21:27 PM

My choice is eth but from how it has been performing in last few months look like it can take some more time before we see real uptrend but obviously those who will buy and accumulate from here will be the ultimate winners so it is highly like that risk will pay of big time.

Nazmul012

Activity: 796
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:46:33 PM

AltCoin Market will return to theirs previous position if bitcoin price start to increasing.
If you want to invest your captial without any risk, Then you should buy some top altcoin. But mainwhile crypto market is dumping. So You should wait for perfect time to investment your capital

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:19:52 PM

Altcoins were is in serious price fall compared to bitcoin so you have no good reason to keep the capital in altcoins unless you know a coin and following it since it was created then you can buy with your hope of getting the value reached some day or else you have to be with your bitcoin and go all in with bitcoin doesn't even a very bad idea or strategy for a crypto investor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1322

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 07:34:06 PM

I really advice you to study the market, the coins and which projects you like more, instead of just ask here

It's important to understand all above because each investor have their goals
You shouls ask yourself how much are you going to invest, if you are a long term investor or not, if you really believe in cryptos...

If you are not willing to do this, just buy top 10 coins and you should be fine

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:39:10 PM

Brapper Token is a good buy. They started the project just two months ago and are already listed on 18 exchanges and have a working social media tipping platform that lets you buy crypto. Some places you can buy brap at are brap.me, bamboo relay, or on ddex.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:13:23 PM

Have you looked at CMC yet? If not, take a look buy top 100 tokens with solid project road map to sustain the price for long. Alts such as XRP, ETH, ADA, EOS, AE, are all good picks.
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

AltCoin Market will return to theirs previous position if bitcoin price start to increasing.
If you want to invest your captial without any risk, Then you should buy some top altcoin. But mainwhile crypto market is dumping. So You should wait for perfect time to investment your capital
Many analysts doubt this. Personally, I also do not have much confidence in the main top altcoins. Most of them are unlikely to have a future.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:39:43 PM

As others have stated, best to do your own research. Asking here will either get you folks stating to buy whatever alt they currently are holding, or just a random guess at some coins.

If not willing to do your own research and you absolutely feel like you have to buy some alts, just stick it into ETH and forget about it for now.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

The truth is nowadays to invest in altcoins one need to be extra careful, it has even gotten to the extent that advising one on the type of coin to buy is hard. However, in my own opinion, Ethereum is worth the buy. On the other hand, if you wish to invest in other coins then consider those with already working products as they stand a better chance.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:31:14 PM

It depends what coins you hold. If these coins are top 20 on the coinmarketcap, then there is a chance that you will be able to return your capital. If you hold little-known coins and are not sure of their success, it is better to buy something good that top 20, now is the time.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

Many have said buy from top 20 in coinmarketcap and I think that is a good idea and suggestion too. This is true because owing to the nature of the market now on needs to make sure he is making the right investment so that when altseason sets in they will be in profit.
However, if you feel like there are other coins that you want to invest in, do well to make your research as it will help you a lot.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:47:41 PM

Bitcoin is the safest one for a newbie but if its a must for you to invest in altcoins then you should buy coins on top20 CMC list but there are few good ones that havent made it to top 20 yet,to find them you will need to learn how to do better research

But he still needs to read about those coins in the top20 from cmc. Check for their recent developments and their roadmap. Are there still plans in the pipeline? He should feel what the market is telling him and not rely on various pieces of advice here. He should research it for himself and check their corresponding charts and background. But if you want to play safe, bitcoin is really the go to of most newbies in crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: