Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:03:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people lose confidence with ethereum?  (Read 755 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 11:42:21 AM

In 2017, ETH experienced the highest increase and if we observe it, there is a big influence by ICO projects. I suspect more because many ICO scams are ETH-based scams, and there is less ICO procurement, so demand for ETH is decreasing

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:48:11 AM

why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.

I don't think this has anything to do with the Ethereum. Overall, a negative outlook prevails in the crypto currency market. Especially after Bitcoin's rise from 3000 to $ 12000, things got a little blurry.

I think Ethereum will recover when Bitcoin reach to new ATH again. Ethereum will be first then other may follow it.
ZombieNik3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:51:56 AM

why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.

I don't think this has anything to do with the Ethereum. Overall, a negative outlook prevails in the crypto currency market. Especially after Bitcoin's rise from 3000 to $ 12000, things got a little blurry.

I think Ethereum will recover when Bitcoin reach to new ATH again. Ethereum will be first then other may follow it.

Have to agree. I think right now we just have a very negative sentiment in the blockchain/crypto space. This is also the time for many projects to actually demonstrate what value they're really bringing to the table. I think quite a few projects will die out completely, but I don't think Ethereum will be one of them.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:56:55 AM

Let's accept the fact that main problem of eth is bitcoin and it's value who already dominate the crypto world now. All we know that,when bitcoin is in a good price value investors will always put their money investment at bitcoin and forget about eth. But I think it is temporary because all we know that here in crypto nothing remains on the top forever. There is a right time for eth just wait,invest and hold.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:58:11 AM

Who's saying Ethereum will die anyway? I think no one. Ethereum is still pretty much strong and kicking. The team behind it is active and it is still one of the most used cryptocurrency in the world. Although the price is declining, it's pretty normal because of how bearish the alt market is right now. I'm pretty sure once the cycle resets, Ethereum will rise again.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:14:26 PM

I still believe ethereum is a good coin for the long term. With the support of a solid developer team and product development that will be done, I think ethereum will be able to survive as altcoin with the biggest market cap value.
Maybe now many people do not believe in ethereum because of the price factor that continues to fall against bitcoin, but actually this also happens to almost all altcoins

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:25:44 PM

In 2017, ETH experienced the highest increase and if we observe it, there is a big influence by ICO projects. I suspect more because many ICO scams are ETH-based scams, and there is less ICO procurement, so demand for ETH is decreasing
Without any good outcomes from those ico projects the trust will decrease and chances that it will continue to fall if investors will no longer show any interest, it's not just pump and dump but there's really good platform that will be more usable after some time,  confidence will only be brought back when the project again show good runs everything will turned to a positive response.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:33:17 PM

This problem is not just for Ether. Because of the increase of BTC dominance, every small and big alts suffer and lose some big value against BTC. And people don't trust anything while losing money.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:38:14 PM

You made this thread with that kind of title.
Aren't you contributing to the same type of FUD.
Do you know that some people here do not really read the body of the thread. They just answer with titles.
Why not change that questions to an optimistic type?
Maybe you could help more into making Ethereum more valuable. They do find it hard to believe because they look at the market only.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:58:53 PM

I don't have a reason to blame for those people who sold their assets on ethereum because they have a right to do so. Especially for those people who sold it to buy bitcoin it sounds realistic IMO. As the market movement had happened sometimes ago when bitcoin price went up drastically from $3500 to $12.000 whilst the movement price of altcoins especially ethereum just stuck on $250 it was pointed that the investor should move the asset into bitcoin. Moreover, with the halving event that will happen in May 2020 have become a target for them to hold bitcoin from now on and leave the asset from altcoins for a while.
Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:38:14 PM

2017 is the success of ICOs using the foundation of ETH and ICO projects purchased with ETH or BTC, so ETH grows very strong. Currently, the form of ICO has changed by the IEO form of the selling floors, the price of coin floors has increased because of the IEO.
But in my opinion, the ETH platform is very potential, look at reality. Many other potential tokens use the ETH platform. So if ETH collapses, what will happen, I don't dare think about it.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:39:51 PM

There was a lot of talk that the price of Ethereum would rise and reach several thousand dollars for one coin. But the price fell even below $100, which was a psychological blow for those who bought it for more than $500. I also wait for it to begin to grow, but I understand that without updates and the transition to PoS, we should not hope for its growth. Moreover, it is worth recalling that the price of Ethereum, like most other coins, depends on the price of Bitcoin.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 01:55:05 PM

as developer works on customs of decision on appealing study on work with the finance of reference with service as future deliverance, the use to gives of helps as one on extensive as covering as fine with use on values as qualification.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:11:40 PM

Ethereum is my second biggest holding after BTC, and point of correction from your post, I don't BTC dominance will end any time soon. I think the major reason why some are losing confidence is because ETHEREUM slowed down with developments comparatively. For instance, Ethereum 2.0 planned earlier was shifted, no major milestone achieved since then. I strongly believe in future, development updates should boost the price, it's a gradual process.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

I will take the negative side first because we have seen many ICO projects using the ERC20 platform not have a good function and some of the tokens they have made are not valuable in the market, because the team cannot develop their projects properly. (stay and then leave)
but on the positive side, ethereum still has high hopes for price increases ,. as long as users are still using altcoin to trade / invest, I don't think you need to worry about their prices. it's only a matter of time
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

Ethereum is going through a bear phase and I expect more people to sell it, but I’m not worried and will not be selling my coins. I vividly remember that when bitcoins hit $3100 everyone panicked, and declared that it was game over for bitcoins and other crypto’s but even then I didn’t sell, and we all know how bitcoin rose upwards from those levels. Similarly Ethereum too will rise in the long term, but it’ll require lots of patience before one can see profits on their investments. Also came across an interesting article where the analyst explains why he’s holding it for the long term, I hope after reading it many will be inspired to hodl Ethereum for the long term.

Article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-is-in-a-bear-market-but-one-analyst-explains-why-hes-long
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:13:59 PM

Personally, I believe that Ethereum is always a stable coin. Since this coin has stopped and is waiting for its chance to grow again. So this coin will always be stable in its market. And Ethereum will soon be the most important coin and occupies a stable position in the cryptocurrency market.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:16:56 PM

I am getting more interested in Ethereum as its value falling in the market.
ETH is a good coin which is good to invest with and to enter at very low price is a great chance to grab.

ETH 2.0 will be better.

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:53:24 PM

Now in the cryptocurrency market, a lot of investors have lost confidence in Ethereum.
They expect instant return on investment.
I still believe in this coin and understand that you need to be very patient to wait for the moment of strong growth of Ethereum.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:04:05 PM

Ethereum loses trust because the price of this coin has not been pumping high. With very slow developments people started to leave Ethereum. If you see an Ethereum track record, this coin still has a great chance. You are on the road Ethereum must be patient and this coin is better for long term investments.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: