Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hip Hop stars discuss fiat tokens  (Read 159 times)
funkenstein (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 03:36:52 PM

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:11:23 PM

Hey Lil Wayne, I know your a goon, but what is a goon to a goblin?

They can just buy the bitcoin with the fiat, you dumb fuck, in unlimited amounts and we have to re buy the bitcoin off them.
Player getting played by that fiat 2.0 bitcoin instead of earning a supply everyone makes for free at a equal rate.

"they got money for wars but can't feed the poor" Tupac
funkenstein (OP)
Legendary

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:49:33 PM

They can just buy the bitcoin with the fiat, you dumb fuck, in unlimited amounts and we have to re buy the bitcoin off them.
Player getting played by that fiat 2.0 bitcoin instead of earning a supply everyone makes for free at a equal rate.

Who can buy unlimited amounts of BTC?  There's a limit there methinks.   

Of course the issuers get to buy up all the BTC they can as long as people will still trade for their fiat, that's why the price is so high. 
Just like the houses and the stocks. 

Tupac's got it right for sure.

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:54:10 PM

Who can buy unlimited amounts of BTC?  There's a limit there methinks.    

Of course the issuers get to buy up all the BTC they can as long as people will still trade for their fiat, that's why the price is so high.  
Just like the houses and the stocks.  

Tupac's got it right for sure.

There is a limit sure, but if you value my unlimited supply at $.00000000000001 or $1 I get you entire limited supply for free all the time.

The issuers are miners, but they can buy all the asics to, and control the network whenever they want Smiley

You want a supply that everyone makes at a fair rate, not just rich who can centralize it anytime they want Smiley check out www.bitswift.cash, inflation by participation. You also get paid to vote instead of voting people to vote for you and paying them.

granted the guy that host this site should mark the price of bitswift.cash in bitcoin and not fiat on his ticker on the site, but the bitcoin price is fixated on fiat price, so what both bitswift and bitcoin need to do is start exchanges for time, should not be to hard.

currently 1 bitcoin = 906 hours.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:51:05 PM

Them bois are iced out homie.  Diamonds, paper, and big rims, they care bout no bitcoin dawg.

Guess Jay z  and Dr. Dre are billionaires now.  for real tho this whole thing is just stupid.  The people that own the banking system just type numbers into a computer screen which means they have unlimited money while people are doing anything for paper. its so stupid.
funkenstein (OP)
Legendary

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:26:03 PM

Them bois are iced out homie.  Diamonds, paper, and big rims, they care bout no bitcoin dawg.

Guess Jay z  and Dr. Dre are billionaires now.  for real tho this whole thing is just stupid.  The people that own the banking system just type numbers into a computer screen which means they have unlimited money while people are doing anything for paper. its so stupid.

Indeed.   

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:45:23 PM

But don't they have their minds on their money, their money on their minds?  Grin

Would be funny though if an upsurge of adoption can be traced from rappers. Someone should make a social media campaign calling bitcoin "pro-black" or something or demonize the dollar as racist, along the lines of Malcolm X calling the Christian God "the white man's god" during the time he was promoting Nation of Islam.

People love drama so maybe that just might work.

If they're not icing rivals, they're going full ice.  Grin And yes banks basically make money out of thin air. The economy is no longer based on reality!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

Live is really easy for some people. Just imagine this is the middle of the night in my country and I am still working in other to get fiat as payment but some one is resting now and when he wake up in the morning he already has millions in the account by just type whatever figures they desire. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is just the solutions to this scamming life we are living.
NoFace01

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:58:33 PM

No need for itunes or any other platform that helps musicians sell theur music. They can create their own token and have 100% to themselves.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

debate between fiat money and cryptocurrency. two things are actually interrelated and have their respective duties and functions. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: