Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days  (Read 5984 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:54:27 PM

Bounty hunting must have been very much lucrative before now, especially when the number of people who knew about bounties were few. I believe the people who earn more money in bounty are those whose accounts are of high rank, because there's always btc and ethereum campaign available for them to earn from which is better as against the tokens payment which is more popular for low ranking members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:39:19 PM

Bounty hunting is really awesome way back 2017, there was 90% that you will have a good payment and 20 percent from it will be your jackpot.
At the present time, bounty is not that brilliant, and you need to be smart in picking before joining one. and less than 50 percent chance you will have a good amount.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:51:14 PM

You cant make a living from bounties and they shouldnt be taken as a answer to your means of living because the rewards have no assurance,its craze in crypto space now and even projects with good teams ends up a failure,its all about luck now,its either you end up promoting a scam project or they project teams lacks experience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:52:18 PM

I can't think if the heyday of the bounty hunter is over. because the circumstances are indeed different, we can't see this is the end of the bounty hunter. we can all see that trade, mining and investment are also weakening. we must be patient slowly, things will improve.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:06:44 PM

Don't depend on your source of income only from the bounty. if indeed you are an old bounty hunter, you must have gotten the results of the bounty you are working on. Use your residual income to start other businesses such as trading or investing in some good projects. Bounty doesn't have to be your main source of money. It is indeed a difficult time for bounty hunters, but at least you have to have another job besides being a bounty hunter.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:19:29 PM

there are currently many project scams and therefore you cannot rely on project income as your regular income. from mid-2018 until now I also began to switch professions in the real world for several reasons including income from non-permanent gifts. a little story because I have a family and have obligations so I made that decision. but I did not leave the gift project work, I considered this work a side job.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:22:39 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

Then I will assume you have been doing your hunting in a different ways.
You need to move away from speculation; and focus on the core; if you did smartfund bounty I am sure you will have a different testimony.

Don’t give up; participate in few bounties and give it your best
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

there are currently many project scams and therefore you cannot rely on project income as your regular income. from mid-2018 until now I also began to switch professions in the real world for several reasons including income from non-permanent gifts. a little story because I have a family and have obligations so I made that decision. but I did not leave the gift project work, I considered this work a side job.
Of course, it is secondary. the most important thing is to get as much cryptocurrency as possible through the bounty campaigns and then trade these assets and make your main job - trading

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:41:10 PM

It is definitely not the best way to earn money on the first hand, because a lot of bounties are going scam, some of them cannot collect enough funds and generally speaking, it is impossible to live from bounties at the moment, maybe bullish market will make things better.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:47:09 PM

Don't depend on your source of income only from the bounty. if indeed you are an old bounty hunter, you must have gotten the results of the bounty you are working on. Use your residual income to start other businesses such as trading or investing in some good projects. Bounty doesn't have to be your main source of money. It is indeed a difficult time for bounty hunters, but at least you have to have another job besides being a bounty hunter.

Not every bounty hunter succeeds in successfully investing the received rewards or investing them in trade. You yourself see what is happening on the cryptocurrency market among altcoins, the prices of which are constantly falling. Many bounty hunters lose their rewards from unsuccessful investing and trading and that is why they need to receive income from participating in bounty campaigns.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:59:43 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?
Everything has time, crypto world can all happen, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down. If hunting bounties to make a living make it the main job. Rest assured that the process you choose will make good. Keep learning in every process followed and always be vigilant

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

Very difficult.If you can earn something you need to work around the clock.Many have indeed lost hope.Recently I was looking through spreadsheets of many projects and in columns with,, rank,, I observe a very large number of newcomers.This is actually an indicator of the real state of Affairs with bounty programs.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

if it is said to be worth it, at this time it is certainly far from 2017/2018, currently there are too many projects, delaying payments by locking bounty participant rewards, moreover, this locking can last more than 3 months and after the locking is finished the price of the tokens that we have is also not experiencing increase and can be said to be a dump, and here I'm getting bored but bounty is still promising as long as we're lucky to get a good project.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:12:13 PM

There has been a big shortage of bounties from high quality projects this year, that is for sure. Remember the 2017 bounty hunting days, when most of the projects successfully listed and made ROI of couple of x regardless the actual quality of the project? Yep, those days are far gone.
buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

bounty is still actual - you just need choose carefully
when alt season start - bounty will rise!
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 06:24:18 PM

Yes, the prize hunt no longer pays the participants as they used to, the more the day the bounty hunter is more and the prizes are also small, and many are scams, so we have to really look for good ones to get a little more payment

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:30:34 PM

There are some good projects but they are just distributing the tokens months after its listed in exchanges which will give you worth less than $100 after 3 months of promoting them. This will just make you wait til the price goes up again the worse that could happen is if the project turned scam, you'd rather be withdrawing that $100 or get nothing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:35:55 PM

Gone are the days that only one project could turn everything around..Now all what we could see in the system is scam project making it difficult to rely on bounty projects. Just hope we get back to our glory days.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

The author probably does not analyze the projects at all. Yes in ICO very many scam but he was always. But many bounty hunters get very good money and can afford not to have a main job. My friend Yuri Gerasimenko has very good analytical skills. I took a lot of experience from him and I can say with confidence that bounty programs are still relevant.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:04:37 PM

You say that even if there are good projects, they pay very little money for participating in the bounty campaign. So I don’t understand, if everything is so bad and they pay so little money, why are there so many people who want to take part in these bounty campaigns?
After all, the bounty hunters themselves influence how much they are paid money, and if we participate in campaigns that pay little money, we will be paid even less. If there were no participants in such campaigns, they would increase the payment for the services of bounty hunters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: