Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days  (Read 5983 times)
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:05:31 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?
On the first place, bounty hunting is never been considered as a living due to unstable possibility on making money and all of people do knows that stuff.
The only difference into those previous years is that making huge money out of bounty hunting is still possible and people who earn big chunks to those years had thought
that they can possibly live by means of bounty hunting which isn't right.This is only good for side job and having a day stable job is still the best option around.
Sooner or later they would really realize that relying on it is completely useless.Have they already experience profit success or project succeed on this year alone?
For sure lots of them haven't paid by scam one and as said even being paid up with pennies which isn't even worth for the time,effort & resources spent.
IEO is the new hype but sadly these doesn't have any bounty programs where people can join on.
Well said, but there are still lots of good project out there with well planned bounty programs

Bounty shouldn't be relied upon as a source of livelihood like you rightly said but the method that has always been working for me is that i participate in bounties being cordinated by managers that have recorded considerable number of successful project bounties, I know a couple of bounty managers that falls in this category, remember that whatever is worth doing at all worths doing well.
The industry is already diluted with lots of scam and unserious projects but there are still few that worth the stress.
Gracias!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

I think participating in the bounty hunter can only use the free time to do the job. Keep a normal mentality, even if there are no gains, don't worry about it.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:20:05 PM

There are still many new rewards to gain in bounty world, new bounty projects are showing up these days and you have to choose accordingly to how you do research on the projects, few good ones are available and many bad ones too, dyor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:22:19 PM

There are still many new rewards to gain in bounty world,
many reward if you join different type of task like signature/posting , social media , translation and so on...

new bounty projects are showing up these days and you have to choose accordingly to how you do research on the projects, few good ones are available and many bad ones too, dyor
i think the number of bounties showing up are now getting lesser and lesser  and the hidden gems are also got lesser too  .  this what the op talking about , he said that the glorious days of bounties are now over because before , many bounties are produced every single day and most of them are easily becoming succesful  .  you can do them easily with minimal effort and still expect to get paid but now , so many have changed 
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:31:49 PM

This year will be different, take it or leave it, because some projects paused their launching since 2019 for this very year, be focus on upcoming bounties that are entirely new to crypto world in terms of what they have to introduce to crypto space

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:23:53 AM

This year will be different, take it or leave it, because some projects paused their launching since 2019 for this very year, be focus on upcoming bounties that are entirely new to crypto world in terms of what they have to introduce to crypto space

It is the bounty hunter's duty to research about the companies, but as of now the altcoin market is increasing and soon we might see some new potential will launch. We should always keep an eye on the bounty section because any time the companies will announce.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:01:48 PM

My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

not all projects this year are bad, there are a number of projects that I have participated in that can give me big profits like MiracleTele ... I get $ 500 from the rewards of the bounty campaign in just a few weeks ... and there are several other projects that have high prices this year ... but I agree there are more disadvantaged projects this year after listing on the stock exchange and prices dropped dramatically .

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:28:15 AM

not all projects this year are bad, there are a number of projects that I have participated in that can give me big profits like MiracleTele ... I get $ 500 from the rewards of the bounty campaign in just a few weeks ... and there are several other projects that have high prices this year ... but I agree there are more disadvantaged projects this year after listing on the stock exchange and prices dropped dramatically .

Of course, you have chosen the right project to get the reward because many people are failing to choose the right to get a reward. Sometimes we need to have luck in order to get a reward from the bounty because monthly we are seeing many projects failing to list them in the exchanges. Even they are failing to distribute the bounties.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 06:51:36 PM

Although loads of peole have decided to do away with bounty campaigns as a greater part of the community compalin of non payment by projects even after the have finished working for them with a whole of skills deployed.. I believe it is a personal thing, it all depends on the service you are offering, campaign managers still get paid. what if that was your capacity? its jsut my take on the subject mater anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: