Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fuel for the next bull run  (Read 602 times)
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:58:28 PM

I have even recently discovered that it is now possible to invest right with the card. So the process is definitely becoming more and more simple

This is true. And that's why it is necessary to evaluate in more details before investing. And there are also good solutions that do not accept cards, thus require ceypto
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:59:15 PM

This is true. And that's why it is necessary to evaluate in more details before investing. And there are also good solutions that do not accept cards, thus require crypto

In such a situation it is necessary to convert before investing. By the way, have you ever worked with exchanges?
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

In such a situation it is necessary to convert before investing. By the way, have you ever worked with exchanges?

Yep, I have. There are several really good ones Smiley
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:00:49 PM

Yep, I have. There are several really good ones Smiley

Can you outline? Interested to have a look, might be useful
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:01:51 PM

Can you outline? Interested to have a look, might be useful

I have been using bitrexchange com several times already, worked fine for me
shurpall

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:02:22 PM

I have been using bitrexchange com several times already, worked fine for me

Hmm, sounds familiar, thanks a lot for sharing. Will have a look!
vanimis

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:04:53 PM

Hmm, sounds familiar, thanks a lot for sharing. Will have a look!

You are always welcome mate
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:11:51 PM

The 2017 bull run was based on hype that was why shitcoins were able to give more profit because they were cheaper and people bought it based on the huge hype in the market then

But the next bull will be quite different from that and it will be based on real life usage and adoption so any project or altcoin that doesn't offer real usage or solve a problem will beat the dust.

If tomorrow in the cryptocurrency market and each altcoin starts to make big jumps in price one after another, the hype in 2019 will not be worse than in 2017, because now there are much more investors on the market with money who are waiting for when it will be possible to invest in altcoins . It remains only to wait for the start.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 09:12:18 PM

But the next bull will be quite different from that and it will be based on real life usage and adoption so any project or altcoin that doesn't offer real usage or solve a problem will beat the dust.

Actually you must remember that not a single cryptocurrency has widespread adoption yet - not even Bitcoin. Because crypto still has a steep learning curve to use. Far more easier to use credit cards and fiat for currencies and centralized services are still much easier to use.

So, the next bull run will still be fueled by hype and speculation.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

Yes I agree, because I was a victim; that is I bought many shitcoins based on hype and I never recovered my money, but I learnt a lot though.
Nevertheless, almost everyone in this space is now wise and won't be victims of shitcoins again, that is to say the next anticipated bull run will solely be based on use case and what the project is bringing or solving already. So in all things, it is worthwhile to be careful and mindful of what we buy so as to partake in the next bull run.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:07:36 PM

The 2017 bull run was based on hype that was why shitcoins were able to give more profit because they were cheaper and people bought it based on the huge hype in the market then

That is all truly correct there have a lot of people get hugeable profits holding cheap coins, but we do not compare it in this incoming expectations for the another bull run before end of this year.
Juat relax and wait where bitcoin get  reach, I think the fuel for the next bull run is the company's in the different countries continue to adopt bitcoinas payment.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:42:09 PM

Yes I agree, because I was a victim; that is I bought many shitcoins based on hype and I never recovered my money, but I learnt a lot though.
Nevertheless, almost everyone in this space is now wise and won't be victims of shitcoins again, that is to say the next anticipated bull run will solely be based on use case and what the project is bringing or solving already. So in all things, it is worthwhile to be careful and mindful of what we buy so as to partake in the next bull run.

A lot of people being a victim of that 2017 hypes and a lot of shitcoins turns into valuable which people think of buying and become profitable but it turns into a big horror when it drops drastically and individually suffer losses. It is really disappointing but it gives some learnings.

Our chances to recover those losses is too thin and only we can make it if we wait for the next bull run or diversify that shitcoin into valuable coins. Have to restart it now since the price is at low.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:31:19 AM

We will never know when the cryptocurrency bull run occurring again, but i believe it will happening.
and we should not expecting the bull run too much, because our expectation may not meet at all.
Real life adoption is one of the factor that maybe drive the cryptocurrency bull run again.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:53:10 AM

That's really True, the next bull run will in fact be caused by wide acceptance of of cryptocurrencies into existing platforms etc which is come to be known as use case. Last bull run made a lot of people to be holders of shitcoins but I don't think a greater number will fall for this again, it either valuable coins or nothing. I for example, am holding only few coins with great prospects and within top 100 so I can increase my chances of success.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:05:12 AM

bullrun is not something that can be predicted by anyone.
As for the fuel for the occurrence of bullrun can be with anything depending on the situation and market conditions at the time.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:38:56 AM

bullrun is not something that can be predicted by anyone.
As for the fuel for the occurrence of bullrun can be with anything depending on the situation and market conditions at the time.
It's hard to predict the future of this industry, market movements will be depending with how adoptions will take place, with more players to buy in and increase their investment inside the higher chances that bull will come along with them, there's no easy access but it's hardwork that will determine if you'll be able to catch up with the right position.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:55:39 AM

The next growth of the cryptocurrency market really will not be similar to the growth in 2017 and this should be agreed. We should also agree with the statement that there was a lot of hype around the rise in cryptocurrency prices. However, in this case, any growth in the cryptocurrency market will be associated with an increase in excitement. First of all, this applies to bitcoin, which over the past few years has changed little in functional terms. However, since 2017, many altcoin projects have made significant progress, and their price has not only not increased, but dropped hundreds of times. So how will the cryptocurrency market behave in the next wave of growth?
Dakijon

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:11:27 AM

But the next bull will be quite different from that
it's just your assume thing, Altcoin have different one than other. it's like when you bought altcoin at same category, it's can be useless than other one at same like those category.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:35:12 AM

Without a massive influx of investments in altcoins, there will be no bull wound. The influx of investments can provide new investors who can come to the crypto market, including under the influence of hype or because of the collapse of other markets. Also, investments in altcoins are possible if there is an outflow of money from Bitcoin.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:35:32 AM

I think the time has come that cryptocurrency start enforcing its concepts and technology. Unlike in the past, they cannot survive without their real usage. So far almost all coins are being operated based on hype and speculation. As a result, many of coins without real use have been eliminated from the market. The market is in need of real usage projects at present.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: