Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7132 times)
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 06:49:52 PM

Of course, there should be several coins in the cryptocurrency portfolio, maximum 8. Because each coin needs to be monitored quite strongly and analyzed. I have 7 coins in my portfolio now.

Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 06:56:46 PM

Of course, there should be several coins in the cryptocurrency portfolio, maximum 8. Because each coin needs to be monitored quite strongly and analyzed. I have 7 coins in my portfolio now.
Personally for me 7 coins in the portfolio is a lot, I basically always keep 3 or 4 coins, rarely my portfolio grows to 5 coins

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:51:25 PM

With all these altcoins, how do you keep up with your portfolio without having to manually check each one?  Sure you have a portfolio management system.

Having your own management system for portfolios is a difficult task. And having different platforms for each of them is more difficult to organize because you can miss them sometimes when the time of bullruns and alike. I suggest that you can use SmartBot Coin. This platform has many features to offer including trade bots and many more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:06:55 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

I am not sure 370 dollars will do alot for you considering the fact that you are looking to invest in multiple altcoins. But if I were in your shoes, I will rather split the money into equal ratio for Ethereum and Binance coin.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:31:05 PM

With all these altcoins, how do you keep up with your portfolio without having to manually check each one?  Sure you have a portfolio management system.

Having your own management system for portfolios is a difficult task. And having different platforms for each of them is more difficult to organize because you can miss them sometimes when the time of bullruns and alike. I suggest that you can use SmartBot Coin. This platform has many features to offer including trade bots and many more.
I am hearing about this bot for the second time today. This bot should be super cool. Maybe I should start with the trading because I am loosing a potential profit.  Cheesy

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:51:35 PM

Investing in a lot of altcoins can lead you to success.
It is important to highlight exactly those altcoins that will remain in the top at all stages of the cryptocurrency market.
I choose coins from the top 10 of the market and they are able to make a profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 08:15:04 AM

morpheus labs MITX token has now been listed on binance dex and can be traded as a BNB pair.
i am following this project since a while and think it will be a good investment / good pair for trading.

more info here

at the moment it is very cheap to buy on idex and other exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/morpheus-labs/#markets
Ghenjer

Activity: 97

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:22:12 AM

investing in various altcoins is one of the right decisions because you will get a big profit if your coins have a high price when the market is stable again, but remember you also need to reconsider with the coins you want to invest, I suggest you invest in the top 10 on cmc to avoid the risk of loss.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:31:03 AM

investing in various altcoins is one of the right decisions because you will get a big profit if your coins have a high price when the market is stable again, but remember you also need to reconsider with the coins you want to invest, I suggest you invest in the top 10 on cmc to avoid the risk of loss.
investing in the top 10 altcoins does not give you any guarantees of 100 percent profit. everything changes very quickly in the altcoin market and the top 10 can also change quickly

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:35:23 AM

I'm using Blockfolio for that. It's very convient to me specially I'm a mobile user most of the time.

CBANX3

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:02:27 AM

Though Bitcoin is the ruling king of Crypto universe other altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC and more can also earn profit with proper market analysis and comparative observation of the price upsurge in crypto market.
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

if you want to use capital $ 370 it's better to take the safe way, I mean you need to invest with altcoin top on the top 10 list in the market, like for example bnb or ethereum because these two altcoins are altcoins that have great potential in the future, if you take other options are very risky especially if the coins you want to invest are unpopular coins.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:15:27 PM

i suggest ethereum, ethereum is one of the altcoins that is quite potential in the future but this is only a suggestion. you can analyze it first before following the advice i gave.

some other altcoins like cardano and bnb are also pretty good.
remember, before investing your money, prioritize analyzing it first. because what i think is good is not necessarily good for you.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:18:28 PM

Invest in those coins whom you feel legit and not scam. Those big names on the market or those sleeping giant that you feel you can take a risk maybe a great profit. I can recommend you ubex and xbx.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:28:31 PM

I don't have many altcoins, but now I enjoy and focus more on ETH and BNB investments besides bitcoin, which is definitely an asset we deserve to have in preparation to see upward movements for the rest of the year.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:53:17 PM

might work on customs of decision as investors to follows of chance as managing tasks on evaluation and collects with supports on confidence as expending of parts on possession with resource and potentials to work as completing plan on terms with the bitcoin investment projects of the finance.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:21:32 PM

Nothing gives a 100% guarantee no where. Investing is always a risk, always.
To understand how risky it is to invest in the market right now, just look at the dynamics of its development. With the naked eye you can see that the market is now in a stagnation stage,
the prices for altcoins are lower and lower, which means that sooner or later the price for them will rise. The only question is how much are you ready to wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:50:21 PM

ETH is a trendy altcoin and potential money at all times.  Although ETH has been facing a bear market lately, prices have only fluctuated from $ 200 or less in the past 3 months, causing many to lose confidence in it.  I think this is a good time for you to take advantage of the accumulation as much as possible and wait for the good news.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kiyoxclr

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:59:40 AM

I have been using the blockfolio since I can easily monitor the price of a certain crypto.
Twibit

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:27:08 AM

smart bot coin will surely help you in terms of management. Also it has a different feature like trade bot that can help you in your future trades and become successful on trading career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: