Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7130 times)
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:02:27 AM

What do you think about investing in BCNEX?

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stakeey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:20:13 AM

A better strategy would actually be to find a few good projects,maybe two or three which you are able to closely watch and monitor price movements. Best option is probably to research a project which is still in ICO phase and invest in that, if it works well, the returns will be much greater.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 06:10:31 AM

A better strategy would actually be to find a few good projects,maybe two or three which you are able to closely watch and monitor price movements. Best option is probably to research a project which is still in ICO phase and invest in that, if it works well, the returns will be much greater.
You're right, in-depth analysis is the key to success that your investment will not disappear and you will receive a high level of profit. Always analyze the capitalization and liquidity of projects / tokens.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:15:20 AM

How if you reduce the list for 15 coins only? Because I see that lists will make you confuse to watch each coin movements in the market, especially if the coins move together. You can delete dash, icon, zcash, monero, chainlink, vechain thor because I don't know if you can handle so many coins in that lists. It will need more skills to watch closely and analyze for each coin to find the best price to sell. Don't forget to buy bitcoin because I don't see bitcoin in your lists.
Totally agree with your opinion, IMHO I would chouse the coins with staking like atom, xtz, iotx, minter which brings compound interest about 10-30% annually.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:28:53 AM

Go for Ethereum, its the second cryptocurrency with potentials after bitcoin. You can also go for ripple, due mass adoption of the said cryptocurrency. EOS is a good blockchain and can also be considered. Exchanges like BNB shows a lot of potential too. The ball is in your court, choose wisely

In my opinion, currently it is not wise to invest in either Ethereum or the Binance Coin. Ethereum is showing a lot of fatigue, due to the destruction of the ICO market. Also, there are issues related to the transaction fee. It is going down with every passing week and I would refrain from investing in it unless the prices start to stabilize. Binance coin is also risky. They have complied with the federal orders to exclude American users from their platform. Once it is fully implemented, you can expect their trade volumes to go down by at least 30%. That is going to put a lot of pressure on this coin, which is overpriced according to the opinion from the experts.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:37:33 AM

I am sure you must have done a thorough research before coming up with this list, in my opinion, I think the list is too lengthy, this is because it might be difficult following the progress off all, one to four coins would be preferable by me. I would go for Ethereum, Ripples, litecoin and Binance Coin.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 05:44:04 AM

i recommend reading more about DCA bitcoin investments.

what kind of strategy is it?
Dollar cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy with the goal of reducing the impact of volatility on large purchases of financial assets. (wikipedia)

The idea of dollar cost averaging investment is defining an amount which you regularly plan to spend on buying cryptocurrency and do it at regular intervals. E.g. buy bitcoins worth $100 on 1st day of each month. This is very easy to follow and to do irrespective of anything that happens. There are also services allowing to do this in automatic way (like Coinbase).

Here is an article for you:
Dollar Cost Averaging Investment in Bitcoin
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:01:07 AM

Not bad that you invested big amount in bitcoin, but are you sure that you invest those all coins? For $377.. choose two altcoins only bro, I suggest ethereum and binance coin, these two are the best to hold for long term.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

Am still kind of wait now in investment as market is still a very big opportunity to get huge some with the bear in the situation , I would be diversifying my investment in various alts and believe it would be a great way to go in the bull time.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:34:14 PM

Now it makes no sense to create such a large portfolio like yours, because you don’t have time to keep track of all the coins, it’s better to choose 3-5 coins ... study them thoroughly and reconcile according to the rules of your risk management. And such a wide portfolio can be collected in a growing market

Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:27:46 PM

Now I think you should invest in bitcoin. Because the price of altcoins is very dependent on bitcoin, I have met a lot of people investing in altcoins and now they are losing money.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:44:16 PM

Now I think you should invest in bitcoin.
he did already invest in bitcoin and infact he already prioritize it  but now i see that he have some extra cash and he want it to go for alts  and thats why he is here asking for our recomendations  . 

I have met a lot of people investing in altcoins and now they are losing money.
loosing is normal but a good investor knows how to act on a volatile market  . i think those investors you knew are still lacking of skills because they picked the wrong alt and they are trading on the wrong times .
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:03:47 PM

With a $ 377 fund, I better use that fund to invest in the XRP TRX and BNB coins because many experts have instructed them.

If the sum is not large, and the guy is the newbie, he can really try various altcoins at the beginning of his way. However, I would limit myself with at least 7-8 cryptocurrencies. I guess, two "must choose" cryptos are Ethereum and Bitcoin. The rest tokens that are worth our attention (as I consider, sure) are:
- Binance coin;
- BitTorrent;
- Cosmos;
- Ravencoin;
- Ontology;
- OMG.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:27:07 PM

The more coins you have in your portfolio, the better it is. Do not get me wrong, you should be very careful by adding new coins in your portfolio, but my point is that a diversified portfolio will leave much longer than one-coin investment.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

investing in various altcoins allows you to get many benefits but the altcoin you choose includes the best coins on the market and is widely used by people. but I think now is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin because the development of bitcoin prices is increasing.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

You made a great decision for inveing 90% of your portfolio into bitcoin. It is a great move. Now come to alts. You can put anywhere you want. But I would suggest you whenbyiu have 309-400$ to investing in alts then chose 4-5 coin not 25-20 coins. Cause there is no point if you hold 50$ of any coin like ETH or xrp. Take your time and do some research then put your money in mid or low cap coins. And never keep any kind of expectations form this coins. Or if you want you can go with big cap alts. But if the amount is low I always suggest to put your money in gamble coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:43:25 PM

You should make a choice of only 3 to 5 coins for your portfolio, Do not be too much because your money is too small. Choose a maximum of 5 coins that you think are the best and most potential from the list of coins you mentioned above. Too many coins but in small amounts, it will make you confused to determine how much profit you want to get later.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

It is good to hav emany alternative cryptocurrency as long a you know their future or you trust that it will profit later.
Make sure to follow them on their platform and social media.
Also a piece of advice, if you will hold a token, you must invest atleast 100 USD of their value and keep it on your safe wallet (personal). "always think of the fee"

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:30:32 PM

There is actually nothing wrong in investing in multiple altcoins but it should not be that much to the point that one will not longer be able to monitor the progress of each of the altcoins invested into. If one lose trail of monitoring the development, one with not know when to sell or hold and that may result in loss as the price might have fallen below what was invested.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:52:57 PM

Diversifying ones cryptocurrency portfolio with altcoins is another smart move to avoid losing all funds to a single coins in the event of its failure. There are numerous altcoins yet not all are worth investing or holding hence it is good to research very well before choosing which altcoin to buy. Seek counsel from cryptocurrency experts if one cannot perform the market research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: