Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7134 times)
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:44:27 AM

Eth ,Lite coin and Bnb all these coins have more chances to see new all high coins in the market better to hold for long term
Eth is always my best choice for a long term.
Even thought we might not see a significant amount of price up nowadays, but it's still a good alt to give a try.
And as for bnb, I always took a small chance to buy them when binance announced their next IEO, since, you know, investors are buying it for the snapshot and all.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:50:17 AM

How if you reduce the list for 15 coins only? Because I see that lists will make you confuse to watch each coin movements in the market, especially if the coins move together. You can delete dash, icon, zcash, monero, chainlink, vechain thor because I don't know if you can handle so many coins in that lists. It will need more skills to watch closely and analyze for each coin to find the best price to sell. Don't forget to buy bitcoin because I don't see bitcoin in your lists.
Investing with multi altcoin kind give you big chance to get profit because all of altcoin have potential to grow up and down, when you put your money in many bracket you have big chance with getting profit, when one altcoin bring you lost you still have chance with anther altcoin to get profit and get big chance with multi kind altcoin investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

Investing in many altcoins is a risky task because you can't manage it very well. You need a lot of time and effort for you to manage your portfolio very well. It is better if your portfolio will be lesser.

I think only invest in the top coins that are available in this market because they are coins with good trading volume and little volatility so you can easily control. Currently in the crypto market there are thousands of choices for you but if you have a smart investment strategy and a good understanding, this is not a problem that you have to worry about. I personally have been involved in long-term investments for many years now and I tend to hold more than 10 coins in this market.
decided to hold more than 10 altcoins on the wallet for a long time, I thought wasn't a good enough idea. Well, even though you have a lot of popular coins, I don't think you will focus on collecting all of them, and that will certainly make you confused. I suggest holding back a few of these altcoins. even though it's a popular coin, choose a maximum of 4 coins so you can focus on collecting the hight amount. Personally, I only focus on bitcoin and ethereum. it allows me to collect more amounts than collecting more than 10 altcoins.
It is indeed good for you. Deciding to invest in some altcoins is a good decision. We can see that the price of different altcoins as of now is not that high so this is the right time that you should buy some tokens because we are intending to earn here so we should buy low and sell it with the high price. Investing is a really good way of income in which you are using your own knowledge about it, maybe trading or buying is good for that, you should be informed in every way so that you can fully earn money with your own investment. Altcoins are good investing but not only that because it is also our future, what I mean is, maybe it is just a simple coin that doesn't being recognized but as you can see as of now, cryptocurrency is being famous as time goes by so we should keep supporting it, maybe it is our future currency.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:00:21 PM

Investing with multi altcoin kind give you big chance to get profit because all of altcoin have potential to grow up and down, when you put your money in many bracket you have big chance with getting profit, when one altcoin bring you lost you still have chance with anther altcoin to get profit and get big chance with multi kind altcoin investment.

Well... it is partly true. If you invest in 20 or 30 different altcoins, then the chances are that at least two or three of them would give you good returns in the long term. But at the same time, it is not that easy to manage all these coins. You need to install wallets for all these coins and there is a need to track the new developments related to each of them.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:55:18 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

Investing on multiple altcoins is a great strategy but you should pick those altcoins are worth investing with. There are a lot of altcoins out there nowadays, it would be best if you would actually take a look at the background and at the market cap of those coins. It would be a jackpot if all those coins you are investing with will have high value with their volatility, you will surely end up lying on high profits. You should always be mindful on where you are investing with to make it worth it and to avoid wasting your time.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:21:49 PM

XRP, BNB, BCH and USDT are altcoins that have potential in the future. With 377usd I suggest choosing BNB / XRP and USDT, ebcause BCH has a high enough value. in my opinion 377usd is used to maximize management, don't choose more than 4 coins or you can put all in to bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:26:26 PM

Investing in multiple altcoins are not preferrable strategy if your goal is to increase your capital. You are buying too many altcoins and most of it have not good characterisitics and can also be called as shitcoins.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:42:58 PM

Investing in multiple altcoins are not preferrable strategy if your goal is to increase your capital. You are buying too many altcoins and most of it have not good characterisitics and can also be called as shitcoins.
Do not mind the shitcoins, you picked wrong coins to buy and for sure that you will regret it. Fundamental analysis is important when doing long term investment. You should study the coin first before you plan to buy it.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:48:51 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

Most investors will still include bitcoin in their profile. Nevertheless, I like the variety and the allocated capital in each of the coin. Just make sure than when you invest in each of them, every coin must have good stand in the ranking and trading volume. Do not invest in new coins unless you accept the risk. Well, there's risk in every kind of investment. Just be careful and try your best not to be easily swayed by your emotions when there's a sudden change in the market.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

Do not mind the shitcoins, you picked wrong coins to buy and for sure that you will regret it. Fundamental analysis is important when doing long term investment. You should study the coin first before you plan to buy it.
Choose only those coin that are still alive, having an update regularly, and also always look for its volume, there so many coins in the market and always cheaper than bitcoin or eth but you need to buy only those worthy of every penny you have. It is not yet practical to have many different coins with a low number of them.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:22:29 AM

XRP, BNB, BCH and USDT are altcoins that have potential in the future. With 377usd I suggest choosing BNB / XRP and USDT, ebcause BCH has a high enough value. in my opinion 377usd is used to maximize management, don't choose more than 4 coins or you can put all in to bitcoin.
Investing in USDT or in any stable coin is not really an investment unless the currency of your country is going trough severe inflation and you need to somehow protect your money.

But in every single other case it is better to not invest in stable coins, besides there are many that recommend to invest in altcoins but I do not see what you can gain from it when investors have been so focused in bitcoin and it does not seem to be any interest for any other coin.
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:45:22 AM

Choose only those coin that are still alive, having an update regularly, and also always look for its volume, there so many coins in the market and always cheaper than bitcoin or eth but you need to buy only those worthy of every penny you have. It is not yet practical to have many different coins with a low number of them.

Yes, we should always choose the coins which are generating accurate volumes in the market and this will surely help us to make decent profit when the market starts recovering. The potential coin might be high value, but if you look at the long term you might be beneficial more from those coins, investing in multiple coins is always good.
bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:59:56 AM

There are probably some good coins you don't know:

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:06:37 AM

One of the advises I received from my mentor before joining crypto investment is to diversify my investment portfolio. He went further by saying this helps to reduce the risk of investing all funds in a single project which may end up being unsuccessful. However, the final advice to this was that not all altcoins are worth investing in hence it is imperative to perform research on the market in order to identify the coins with great potentials.
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:47:59 AM

I have Pundi X tokens. I have them from the very beginning of their existence. I can say that this cryptocurrency completely disappointed me. I do not recommend this altcoin. From this list I like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin
macchiato

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

You've got so many in your list. If I were you, choose the top five coins only. It is good to have a variety of coins to invest in but too many which includes those which has so very potential will do you little help.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

I'm ok that you invested with your 3000 CAD to bitcoin, but the altcoins, your portfolio is too much, are you sure that you can handle these coins? you may forget to check one of these coins and missed getting profit. Better to invest 3 or 4 altcoins, I suggest Ethereum, Litecoin, binance coin and Neo.  
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:21:09 AM

Agree with your opinion investing in a large amount of altcoin is not a good goal to increase the capital we have but will lose it all, many altcoins now have no characteristics and are not listed on the exchange so that it goes out of the market, for me to increase capital choose two or just three altcoins that really had good regulations in the past and had a clear transparent vision in crypto
Invest in multiple altcoin usually aim for back up when 1 coin not give profit, others can cover. But OP's list i think is too much. Like what you said, it is better to pick 2-3 altcoins but make sure first it is profitable. Or maybe have little possibility to dumped so we not lose in our investment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:41:20 AM

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

my advice, 50% for etherum and another 50% for xlm. the two coins have a great potential to rise to the moon in the long run. than you divide it into several altcoins and not necessarily going to go up at the same time, or go up but you get just a few small profits. you better invest in large amounts of coins that are likely to have a high likelihood of rising, for example eth and xlm, because I also hodl both coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

Personally, I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is a very profitable investment. So you can safely invest any amount. Of all the listed altcoins, I would choose Ethereum or Litecoin. But my opinion is the most promising coins at the moment. Which in the future will be able to bring good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: