Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7127 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:01:46 AM

Too many coins that you invest by only having 500 CAD, I suggest you to choose just a few maybe 5 coins so you can invest 100 CAD on each coin. If you have a large capital I don't think it's wrong to want to have a lot of portfolios.
I agree I am surprised that people spread their capital so thin, even if the price of one of those coins goes up very rapidly then your profits are still going to be very small if you only invested 10 CAD and I doubt those profits are going to be enough to recover the transactions costs and the fees you need to pay to the exchange, it is better to just select a few coins in which you have high hopes of their potential instead of buying so many coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:30:54 AM

well that can be a good idea..
make sure you are selling after making x2 x3 in one of them, and buy another one
this x3 adds up to a good amount

in other hand if you diversify your portfolio too much
it will be more difficult to track and research the projects
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:45:00 AM

make sure you are selling after making x2 x3 in one of them, and buy another one

I think investing in many altcoins can bring a lot of risks in investing and in my opinion should only invest some good coins like ETH, BNB, EOS, TRON because these are 4 coins that increase in price together when Bitcoin increased.

By all means must earn a return on this investment and always consider carefully before making decisions because every mistake will affect your assets.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:03:12 AM

I think investing in many altcoins can bring a lot of risks in investing and in my opinion should only invest some good coins like ETH, BNB, EOS, TRON because these are 4 coins that increase in price together when Bitcoin increased.

By all means must earn a return on this investment and always consider carefully before making decisions because every mistake will affect your assets.
right, don't invest too much on lots of altcoins, besides we are hard to pay attention to developments, of course there will be altcoins in free fall, therefore I agree to choose some potential altcoins that follow the bitcoin movement to reduce risk

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:15:29 AM

right, don't invest too much on lots of altcoins, besides we are hard to pay attention to developments, of course there will be altcoins in free fall, therefore I agree to choose some potential altcoins that follow the bitcoin movement to reduce risk

If we don't want to get rekt and if we don't want to lose more money then we shouldn't invest too much on multiple altcoins especially if we don't have much time to check on it from time to time, and remember time is more precious for us so we should just focus on some altcoins that have high potential rather than taking risk in a lot of altcoins.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:00:24 AM

It is one of the great strategies to protect our investment because every time it is impossible for us to estimate the market situation and most of the coins are losing their value. So investing in multiple coins will have a higher chance to increase the price of other coins, so the chances of losing value maybe less.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:05:23 PM

Investing into multiple Altcoins are good because as many people say, there are more chances of earning when you have different sources of  possible income to obtain. In that sense, getting into several Altcoins you have sorted out among the massive numbers of Altcoins existing in the market, you must have already known well the Altcoins you have gathered because you are the one who chose them so it means that the decision you have made relies on the standards you have set that will suit your preference. It will still be the bet to bring up having Bitcoin among your cryptocurrencies not just purely Altcoins and vise versa because those cryptocurrencies are existing with potential and worthy of investment. It is just that the challenge always be on the part of Altcoins because you have to choose wisely and carefully to assure you will be acquiring potential and worthy Altcoins to invest with.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:35:48 PM

As for me, your list looks great. In fact, I guess you made a good research before creating it. With such a wide portfolio, your chances to get profit are high enough.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:42:21 PM

I suggest that with what you have left right now, you must pick one or two altcoins that you think will give you gains in the long run. I'm suggesting coins like Ethereum and BNB. Diversification is really a good idea but if you only have that funds then much better to stay on one or two coins. Btw, choosing BTC as the highest proportion is really a good choice, good job.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:29:46 PM

Candidly speaking, your selections are some sort of a good choice because I believed you carefully carryout a thorough research before you came up with these selection. Although, there are good coins that could have made a good list there, Cadano for example will be my favourite; if am to choose for addition to the list.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:15:45 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

if my advice is better you don't invest in Pundi X, because the price of Pundi X has gone down very far and it's difficult to increase again, so it's better you invest in UBT, because UBT prices have more opportunities to increase very high and of course it will gives you profit compared to you investing in Pundi X.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:16:23 AM

I suggest that with what you have left right now, you must pick one or two altcoins that you think will give you gains in the long run. I'm suggesting coins like Ethereum and BNB. Diversification is really a good idea but if you only have that funds then much better to stay on one or two coins. Btw, choosing BTC as the highest proportion is really a good choice, good job.
There is no need to invest too much altcoin at the same time, but if possible, choose only 3 to 5 coins because this is a way to ensure your profit when investing in the long term. Currently BNB, ETH are 2 very good options if you believe in the potential of these 2 coins because in the past both have increased very high prices and certainly this year will have a huge improvement. In addition, you can also consider investing in Atom because this coin is very popular recently.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀