Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in multiple altcoins  (Read 7132 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:42:18 PM

This is an excellent time to invest little more in altcoins; I suggest you should buy ETH and Ripple more so that this will give you excellent profit ETH can be reached at the price of $300 soon, and ripple is also expecting more than $0.50 till May before halving of BTC.
I think you are very mistaken. there is no reason why we should now see a strong increase in the price of altcoins. only fall in the next few months. there are no positive changes in the stock market and the coronavirus continues to be dangerous.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:53:35 PM

In times of COVID Digital money is the perfect solution - no touching, no transmission.
Digital currencies such as Tem which are actively in talks with governments to provide them with a national digital currency are going to come out of this stronger than ever.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 07:06:56 PM

If only there was a time traveler to tell the future. Investing a lot of altcoins seems to me as gamble. Honestly the best form of Investment is serial and proper follow up of your invesment so that you can make gain and always recover after some losses and you won't be forced to sell at loss.
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:10:06 PM

Tezos is a good one. Came in to see if it was in your list. It's not.
blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:21:18 PM

I quite like tezos cause it's blockchain based
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:59:31 PM

I like to invest some altcoins of this time (eth bnb Pundi X bnb xrp btc atom zcash and tron) really everyone great promising altcoins. Don't spend your money for new altcoins and others shitcoin because our money is the most important with we need makes profitable also.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:42:06 PM

Forget about altcoins, now it is time to cumulate as much as possible in BTC, especially your tactic that consists of buying tens of useless altcoins. You can´t manage such big portfolio and in the long term you probably loose access to many of these altcoins.  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 10:19:29 PM

I like to invest some altcoins of this time (eth bnb Pundi X bnb xrp btc atom zcash and tron) really everyone great promising altcoins. Don't spend your money for new altcoins and others shitcoin because our money is the most important with we need makes profitable also.
I think it is not safe if you invest in lots of altcoin, I prefer to invest in a few altcoins because I realize that altcoin is too risky and there is no guaranteed profit that can be obtained so I should be careful when buying altcoin, now I save ethereum and tron for long-term investment.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 10:31:12 PM

Forget about altcoins, now it is time to cumulate as much as possible in BTC, especially your tactic that consists of buying tens of useless altcoins. You can´t manage such big portfolio and in the long term you probably loose access to many of these altcoins.  Roll Eyes
yes I agree with you, bitcoin is more appropriate choice because altcoin is now more unstable, even ethereum which is the most popular altcoin also experienced very severe instability

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:16:50 PM

This really looks good but if it comes down to me choosing, I would go for a few in that list starting with Eth and Binance coin for now because of the nature of the market as well as the world. Also, you really made a good choice going for more or giving more allocation to BTC as I would have done the same; now is really the time to hold more of BTC as it offers higher chances of growth and gain than any other.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 04:53:52 AM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

there is a good correlation between many of those that you stated in your list, i would advise to bear in mind that ETH is like an index for all tokens that are deployed on the ETH blockchain, so you can skip some of the tokens if you invest in ETH, since ETH will rise if these tokens go up
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:16:42 PM

This is quiet a lot to deal with, buying so much tokens for trade or hold is not advisable, with bitcoin and 5of these listed tokens is fair enough, that way you can track and trace successfully. Well, it depends on your skill in crypto, if you feel you can handle so much coin, then good luck. Btw... These list of tokens you got are good selections.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:35:46 PM

In my experience, Bitcoin is completely in control of this market and certainly this is a time for you to consider buying because BTC is currently at a very low price compared to a few months ago. Of course you have the right to choose and not be encouraged during this time because the situation is now very risky. In addition, the price of Bitcoin is now very difficult to predict and covid-19 is making things worse during this time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:46:07 PM

Diversification is a good strategy but that kind of diversificarion is not good because you spread your funda into 20+ cryptocurrencies. You cnnot generate huge amount of money with that kind of strategy. If you will invest in multiple altcoins then the preferable cryptocurrencies that should be in our portfolio are only 3-5. Manage the risks first before you decide something like that in order to grow your capital.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:59:23 PM

In my experience, Bitcoin is completely in control of this market and certainly this is a time for you to consider buying because BTC is currently at a very low price compared to a few months ago. Of course you have the right to choose and not be encouraged during this time because the situation is now very risky. In addition, the price of Bitcoin is now very difficult to predict and covid-19 is making things worse during this time.
the current price of bitcoin is not low either. in this year's movement, I consider bitcoin to be good enough to stay at its current value even though it has made a pretty good growth and eventually dropped. for bitcoin, it will indeed be very good at investment, but sometimes has other assets that can pump up and provide greater profits we can also consider. to be honest, having a large amount of bitcoin makes us unable to sleep in a fast-moving market like the current situation.

gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:20:28 PM

Diversifying your portfolio is a good strategy, as you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, but I will advise you to do a very good research about the projects you are investing in and you shouldn't just invest in them because someone said it is good.
be careful when you invest in various kinds of altcoin because there is no cryptocurrency that can provide a guarantee of profit while altcoin the risk is higher than bitcoin, if you really want to invest altcoin then it is better to invest in altcoin that has a good reputation or at least of the top 10 in coinmarketcap.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1270

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:23:36 PM

Ok guys so I have 500 CAD left to invest in altcoins, I decided to invest 3000 CAD in bitcoin and leave it like that. So for that 500 CAD (377 USD), please tell me if this makes sense. (I want to own a broad portfolio of multiple coins that have good odds for the future). All amounts are in USD for a total of $370. I'm open to suggestions.

50    Ethereum
50   Ripple
50   Binance Coin
30   Litecoin
20   Enjin
10   Iota
30   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
10   VeChain Thor
10   Pundi X
10   Basic Attention Token
10   Ontology
10   Zilliqua
30   Monero
?   Eos
10   Tron
?   Zcash
10   Icon
?   Chainlink
any other ?
10   Dash

The diversification is always a good strategy. When you invest you also have to know if there are similar projects and maybe invest only in one of it for a right diversification. I invest only in the top 30 projects and some funny alt coins that can give to me a good gain but it's a bet! Coming back to your list
100    Ethereum
100   Ripple
100   Binance Coin
100   Litecoin
50   Cardano
20   Stellar Lumens
20   Zilliqua
10   Dash

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 03:04:37 AM

Investing into multiple Altcoins are just fine because it is just like securing or having that assurance in mind that you will have something to obtain by trying to invest into multiple Altcoins that you think do have capacity and capability to be a potential coin and provide benefits for me in the near future. It is just that when doing investment into various Altcoins, you do have to seek and assure that the Altcoin you wish to put investment with is worthy and have the capability to grow because investing into "shit coins" or scam coins will just be a nonsense and will be a waste of time and money of course. Investing into multiple Altcoins still have to be picky and not just because you see it has a high price. Still prices can be deceiving so better see for yourself to invest only into those that you are sure.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 05:38:57 AM

You have not enough budget to cover maximum coin so I will only suggest for you BNB as it has great potential and at the moment it is in a strong position and even in bearish season, BNB continues its journey towards the moon.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:59:05 AM

OP should let go of EOS, they are having big issue with wallet till date and no one is listening, the issue with Ram and CPU is increasing and so far no single solution is available yet, may are stuck already, don't be a plus

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: