Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto?  (Read 6022 times)
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:06:43 PM

Personally, I think in order to purchase cryptocurrency you need to use the exchange. At the moment, the safest trade is a decentralized exchange. Now a decentralized exchange is the safest for trading.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:48:01 PM

Personally, I think in order to purchase cryptocurrency you need to use the exchange. At the moment, the safest trade is a decentralized exchange. Now a decentralized exchange is the safest for trading.
Yeah there are so many exchanges but it’s not good to trust all but we should use good exchange a like binance indodax and kokex and some other good exchanges that we have in market so to invest just check the previous history of the coin and the project as sometime people get scammed by using any project without making any kind of researchers so be good and invest only in trust worthy exchanges.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:06:37 PM

if I'm not mistaken that Binance was hacked by scamers at the time, it can be said that large companies still have some weaknesses in some respects. but in reality some scamers can hack their exchange. but apart from that I personally still believe in them, because they are responsible for their users, after the hacking happened at that time and my money was fully returned. You can try buying crypto there.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:06:54 PM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!
You can actually try those exchanges that allows you to transact and send money safely. You can try binance since it is one of the most popular exchanges out there. Choose what coin you want to invest to and deposit the money that you are going to use to pay that coin preferably it is on USD. Check out also the other exchanges out there.

Hermingway

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

ApeSwap.Finance

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:45:02 PM

Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

Sure it is safe to use non-custodial  wallets. AtomicWallet, changelly can serve you well. I personally use AtomicWallet.  It's a wallet but a multi-purpose one. I can swap my assets to my choice in just few seconds using Atomic swap DeX. You may try it out.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:36:04 PM

If you are concerned about your own personal data leakage. You can choose some exchanges that do not require KYC, it seems that it is only the withdrawal limit, and there are no other problems, or you can use ATM offline to buy cryptocurrencies, which requires ATM provided by your country. There is also a good choice that you can buy with a credit card. It depends on your choice.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 11:36:09 PM

Junior Member with 4 Merit I think you should worth those things as a forum member here by now Simple things like this are just simple for you to handle effectively for sure Buying is easy choose trusted exchange with good reputation Most support card payment now

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:09:51 AM

in my opinion binance exchange is the safest exchange at the moment and also binance exchange does not require user's personal data if cryptocurrency withdrawals below 1 btc
Are you sure binance does not require users to go through KYC process? As far as I remember, users must submit full documents and must be verified before they can actually buy crypto currencies with fiat from binance. Also, sometimes bank transactions get held/frozen and that becomes quite a hassle. The fees are also insane. The best way to buy bitcoins or any crypto currency is through p2p transaction. Use localbitcoins for that.

Binance requires KYC if we want to withdraw a certain amount but in my opinion if we don't make suspicious transactions, I think KYC can be done for the security of our investment. Peer to peer transactions in my opinion are risky because there have been many cases of fraud unless we use an escrow account
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:55:53 AM

In comparison to stock market, bitcoin and crytpocurrency works very different in terms of buying it. We don't need any brokers or to have someone to be the third party to help us buy bitcoins.Despite of this, there is still an issue when it comes to anonymity in buying bitcoin because of most local exchange that requires verification first for you to utilize bitcoins. So for me, the way we could make ourselves still safe is to have some friends that could let us buy bitcoin in dollars.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 02:28:40 AM

You can check the crypto market in CoinMarketCap and find the exchange that support to deposit fiat money.
Then you can convert it to what crypto do you want and you think this will be the best in next.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 03:39:20 AM

buy at exchangers that can be said to be large and used by most people, such as yobit or binance. if you are worried about storing bitcoin or other assets on the exchanger, then transfer to your wallet. I think it has become a safe way to buy bitcoin.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:53:27 AM

You can check the crypto market in CoinMarketCap and find the exchange that support to deposit fiat money.
Then you can convert it to what crypto do you want and you think this will be the best in next.

indeed this method becomes an easy way to use it, but we can also find local exchange which I think is also easy to do transactions with fiat currency. but do not trade individually, because it is very dangerous, unless we use a trusted third party

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:15:52 AM

buy at exchangers that can be said to be large and used by most people, such as yobit or binance. if you are worried about storing bitcoin or other assets on the exchanger, then transfer to your wallet. I think it has become a safe way to buy bitcoin.
avoid buying Bitcoin or other crypto currencies personally on telegrams or other social media, very risky of fraud, I have transacted on facebook and finally I lost, I'm sorry, I hope you can learn from my experience
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:50:20 PM

The safest way to buy Bitcoin is by choosing top trades such as Binance, Coinbase or Yobit. Especially if you are a beginner it is good to choose a safe exchange, so you don't lose your investment. Also the exchanges mentioned by me have a very easy operating interface and will make your work easier.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:06:33 PM

I have a suggestion for you to buy cryptocurrencies on the top 1 exchange in the world, it is binance, good security,having compensation fund if user assets are hacked, especially if you do not want to expose your personal information. you don't need to verify, trade, deposit, withdraw normally, the only limitation is the daily withdrawal amount seems 2btc I remember

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 02:33:52 PM

If not want share details just go to an ATM and buy with money directly as much is possible without asking you to put your id on, or buy it from a friend if you friends have crypto and want to sell.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:49:19 PM

If you are paranoid enough, and want to get maximal safety here, you should use hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledger. And you can also use them with some computer you are not using in any other way like web browsing or gaming etc.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:58:57 PM

the best way to buy crypto currencies is thru exchanger like binance. Binance is one the top exchanger in the market and with good reputation, but if you really doubtful about it you can do what you want in your own risk.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:49:55 AM

If you want to guarantee the safety of the transaction then the only way is for you to buy at exchange. The only problem in buying bitcoin through an exchange is we are required to send our information because of their compliance. I do not know any medium that we can use to buy bitcoin safely and anonymously. Bitcon wallets have also this kind of feauture where we can buy bitcoin from there but we also need to upload our IDs for verification.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:54:06 AM

the best way to safe your asset is on your own wallet. You can try blockchain.com for Bitcoin and most top coin or myetherwallet for most altcoin
The first, you buy on Binance. As long as you buy under 2btc, you wont need KYC, then send it to your wallet and hold it as you want
Or if you want safer wayz then buy hardware wallet, such as ledger or trezor

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆