Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth for me in my situation to start btc trading?  (Read 1378 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:51:47 AM

if you have that much capital then I think you need to have very high patience to be able to benefit because the price of bitcoin which is currently too expensive makes bitcoin difficult to increase prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

in my opinion, you are too ambitious. when you are a beginner who wants to trade with crypto, and you already have a profit target every month, I think it will be difficult for you. I do not recommend for every beginner who is still in the stages of learning to put a large capital in crypto trading, moreover you only have a month to learn and trade. I think that time is too short. In my opinion, the best thing for you is to start trading with a small amount for profit without having a target to be obtained and maximize the time available to learn. if the target you want does not match what you expect, you will not regret it because you already have experience in trading. there are always risks in trading, so don't be overly ambitious in trading.
A beginner in trading is in a better position if he does not set goals for how much money he wants to make, and this is because if you do then you will be pressured to try to get those profits and will begin to make trades you do not want to do just because you want profits and that is a sure way to lose your money, if anything the goal of a beginner trader should be to not lose money or at least to not lose as much money during his first months in the profession.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:00:03 AM

in my opinion, you are too ambitious. when you are a beginner who wants to trade with crypto, and you already have a profit target every month, I think it will be difficult for you. I do not recommend for every beginner who is still in the stages of learning to put a large capital in crypto trading, moreover you only have a month to learn and trade. I think that time is too short. In my opinion, the best thing for you is to start trading with a small amount for profit without having a target to be obtained and maximize the time available to learn. if the target you want does not match what you expect, you will not regret it because you already have experience in trading. there are always risks in trading, so don't be overly ambitious in trading.

A beginner in trading is in a better position if he does not set goals for how much money he wants to make, and this is because if you do then you will be pressured to try to get those profits and will begin to make trades you do not want to do just because you want profits and that is a sure way to lose your money, if anything the goal of a beginner trader should be to not lose money or at least to not lose as much money during his first months in the profession.

Right a beginner should not expect that much amount of profit in trading because trading needs knowledge and skills, and trading is also learned by trials and errors which means that in the beginning he could lose his money due to lack of knowledge, he could get panic because of the market situation, and only one month is not enough for making profit as i remember that i had spent one year to be a professional trader.

Still as a beginner $300 is big enough to fund in trading, when I was studying trading, my starting fund is $20 and when I am already learning from it little by little, I am adding capital. So, as a beginner in newbie, start with something that you can afford to lose, as in trading, you will encounter a lot of losses, failures, so be ready.
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:53:19 PM

I think, it is important to set some goal before starting trading because without having a destination, you cannot figure the path or you can say that, the steps taken will have no direction. A person struggles for his dreams and goals. Having none will not stir spirit inside him. First a potential coin like bitcoin should be chosen and then a goal needs to be set for progressing.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:47:07 PM

I think, it is important to set some goal before starting trading because without having a destination, you cannot figure the path or you can say that, the steps taken will have no direction. A person struggles for his dreams and goals. Having none will not stir spirit inside him. First a potential coin like bitcoin should be chosen and then a goal needs to be set for progressing.
Indeed. Setting up a goal before starting to trade in cryptocurrency is the first thing that a beginner should do for him to reach his goals. A beginner should also be aware the risk of trading, so he should be learning while doing trading for him to know how to minimize his losses and to able to reach his goal in making a huge profit.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

Indeed. Setting up a goal before starting to trade in cryptocurrency is the first thing that a beginner should do for him to reach his goals. A beginner should also be aware the risk of trading, so he should be learning while doing trading for him to know how to minimize his losses and to able to reach his goal in making a huge profit.
It would be better if the newbie or a beginner in trader will not put his real money into the market. He can trade without real money through the help of demo accounts in some cryptocurrency exchange site. It is better because he can freely apply the things that he learned throughout the way and he can learn more and adjust easily without losing money.
if the purpose is to learn, it is indeed suitable to try first (demo) without using real money. But trading on a demo and in real is very different, in the average demo will definitely get good results can exceed the target goal and real trading will be very different it will definitely be difficult to get the targeted profit, especially if only with small capital and a beginner. (suggestion for those who doesn't want lose their money)
personally, I prefer to trade directly using real money, loss or profit so just accept it. because my experience first without demo trading.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:43:09 AM

Strange thing if you do not have any purpose about it. in the crypto world everyone expects the same thing as the benefits of what they have done or invested.
At the present moment, crypto currencies are viewed as an investment that can make people rich. This is true also. There are examples who became millionaire by investing in bitcoin when the prices were low. So anyone can make money with just holding a potential coin. However, if someone wants these assets to serve other purpose then it can be used as a medium of exchange.
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

if you have that much capital then I think you need to have very high patience to be able to benefit because the price of bitcoin which is currently too expensive makes bitcoin difficult to increase prices.
It is never difficult for bitcoin to increase in values and right now if you check the graphs, bitcoin is showing green signals for upcoming splendid pump. If this guy has decent amount of money, he shall not waste even a second and get hands on bitcoin because in the beginning of next year, it would be really hard for people to purchase bitcoin as it is right now on its track to moon.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:31:25 AM

It is never difficult for bitcoin to increase in values and right now if you check the graphs, bitcoin is showing green signals for upcoming splendid pump. If this guy has decent amount of money, he shall not waste even a second and get hands on bitcoin because in the beginning of next year, it would be really hard for people to purchase bitcoin as it is right now on its track to moon.

Yes, and I am reading some expert advise regarding Bitcoin and they are all positive on it and they were saying that the price of it is possible to skyrocket this upcoming halving, so, let's see how the price will bring us in the coming months, so better to accumulate now while it is still at cheap price.

zeze18

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:50:56 AM

I think become a trader and programmer is really different way. You won't get experts on one of them if you doing both.
Traders is have to learn the technical analysis and also always have to read the news about crypto everytime because crypto price is oftenly affected by the news.
And if you want to be a programmer you have to learn many new technology or programming language everytime.
So i think you have to focus at one speciality.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:37:49 AM

I think become a trader and programmer is really different way. You won't get experts on one of them if you doing both.
Traders is have to learn the technical analysis and also always have to read the news about crypto everytime because crypto price is oftenly affected by the news.
And if you want to be a programmer you have to learn many new technology or programming language everytime.
So i think you have to focus at one speciality.
But out there, seriously there really are people who can do these 2 speciality at once and become experts in both. Maybe rarely find people who really can, but in fact there really is. How if he could have used his programming knowledge in a different way and made a profit in the analysis when trading. we would not know that, anything could happen.
Use this situation to get a lot profit, i see btc price there is still up and down movement between 9100-9300, enough to get profit if you have a lot of capital. (or someone who want to trade) .

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:17:39 AM

I think sir yes its worth  it because bitcoin is good to start for trading to the new comers. Bitcoin can good also to hold it for a long time.
Start at bitcoin if you have a good capital buy bitcoin now because i know bitcoin will go up soon.
bohr

Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:41:49 PM

A goal is needed but not when it comes to the amount of money you want to make as a beginner trader, your goal should be to learn about the markets and if that means losing some money so be it, take that as a small price to pay for all the profits you will get in the future, but if you want to obtain profits right away then you will take important decisions based on your skills as a trader which at that point are not really that good and the chances of making an irreparable mistake are simply too high.
Kersh768

Activity: 658

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:09:07 PM

Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone
Everyone has their freedom to start trading in bitcoin no matter how high or low their current investment is and no matter how knowledgeable they are in terms of bitcoin. Though that's the thing, you should be consisted on being less knowledgeable about crypto because you wouldn't see any improvements with your investments if that's the case. If you really want to come up on what most people have here, you should increase your investment and at the same time, the knowledge you have on bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

That's the beauty of cryptocurrency to give freedom to every human being to make money. There are no burdensome rules in trading.
If we are only a small player who only has a small capital, of course we can immediately buy BTC to trade. Or we as big players with
big capital too. no problem we buy BTC in large quantities, because the greater the capital used for trading the greater the profit gained.
So anyone can buy BTC, and of course bitcoin is very good for trading. Very profitable, please start trading BTC whenever you want.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:29:28 AM

That's the beauty of cryptocurrency to give freedom to every human being to make money. There are no burdensome rules in trading.
If we are only a small player who only has a small capital, of course we can immediately buy BTC to trade. Or we as big players with
big capital too. no problem we buy BTC in large quantities, because the greater the capital used for trading the greater the profit gained.
So anyone can buy BTC, and of course bitcoin is very good for trading. Very profitable, please start trading BTC whenever you want.
start trading bitcoin could did anytime we want and when we have money.even using small amount we could start it,moreover binance exchanges provide margin trading facilities.we could use this feature and our balance could rise and we open more transaction.day by day in cryptocurrency trading we get easinest,maybe next we will get lending facilities from exchanges .this is way crypto market looks so beautyfull for everyone.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:37:49 AM

You must learn it in a few days before you start, and after that you can make a decision so that what you do is not in vain.
to start trading with minimum capital is not a problem but an understanding of bitcoin in the market you must know very well and try to find information and opinions both from the experienced, freedom in bitcoin or cryptocurrency do not you waste it without good results and if you want to start now is the right time to buy bitcoin and according to good news, bitcoin will reach fantastic prices for the next few months.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

to start trading with minimum capital is not a problem but an understanding of bitcoin in the market you must know very well and try to find information and opinions both from the experienced, freedom in bitcoin or cryptocurrency do not you waste it without good results and if you want to start now is the right time to buy bitcoin and according to good news, bitcoin will reach fantastic prices for the next few months.
Getting opinions from others is wrong in cryptocurrency and to some extent in commodities and stocks. Because the market is manipulated by shills and brain dead shitcoin promoters. They will post their bullshit propaganda everywhere so they can dump their coins by creating a demand among those who are foolish enough to listen to them.

Most people should learn how to do TA if they are going for bitcoin day trading and analyse charts for a long term holding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:08:05 PM

Getting opinions from others is wrong in cryptocurrency and to some extent in commodities and stocks. Because the market is manipulated by shills and brain dead shitcoin promoters. They will post their bullshit propaganda everywhere so they can dump their coins by creating a demand among those who are foolish enough to listen to them.

Most people should learn how to do TA if they are going for bitcoin day trading and analyse charts for a long term holding.

You have pinpointed the game of marketing of poor projects and the weakness of newbies in the trading market. Newbies highly get attracted towards offers of winning free cash or coins simply by signing in with small investments which ultimately lead to their bad time. They get scammed and lose their hard earned money. I am strong advocate of this point that does your own research and only listen to popular experts.

logicgate

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:23:56 PM

You have pinpointed the game of marketing of poor projects and the weakness of newbies in the trading market. Newbies highly get attracted towards offers of winning free cash or coins simply by signing in with small investments which ultimately lead to their bad time. They get scammed and lose their hard earned money. I am strong advocate of this point that does your own research and only listen to popular experts.
  Every trader shall do his or her homework before entering the world of crypto trading because there are so people who will mislead you in order to simply grab your money. Real traders will seldom give you any good advice, they are not always responding or even if you still need support you are supposed to pay some good amount. In short, I have same opinion as yours of carrying out successful trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: