Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:19:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WITH EMPOW, BLOCKCHAIN TOO EASY TO USE  (Read 1651 times)
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:02:44 PM

Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1

How can i get the token? Do I need to deposit my money into your wallet to receive the token?
As I guess, you need to have some money in your wallet. And make some transactions via wallet so you can get free tokens. This wallet seems to be very secure and there will be no problems with your money
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:27:00 PM

The team token will be locked for 3 years and distributed after that. Or it will be fully unlocked in 3 years. I still do not understand this issue
Group tokens will be locked for 3 years. And distributed after that.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:28:59 PM

Your project will start an ICO in early 2021. I think it's quite a long time and I hope that you guys are still active until then. And I still don't understand EMads, can you suggest me more about it?
Currently we work through money investment funds and angel investors. And we will officially IEO when we launch testnet.
Ok thank you This project is just getting started, hopefully you will have some user referral programs soon
We are currently rewarding our tokens for Empow wallet users.If you are a Dapp user you can use Empow wallet to mine our token. We will also have bounty programs for users. Join the tele group to ask for project details.
@empowofficial1

How can i get the token? Do I need to deposit my money into your wallet to receive the token?
If you are a Dapps user. You use my wallet to interact with Dapps you will receive EM tokens.
Naturally, to interact with Dapps you need enough money to pay for your transactions with the blockchain.
You can view the Dapps connecting with us at Emscan.io
If you use any of the Dapps on the list, you will receive an EM token.
Bradalisti

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:13:31 AM

@empowofficial1

If you are a Dapps user. You use my wallet to interact with Dapps you will receive EM tokens.
Naturally, to interact with Dapps you need enough money to pay for your transactions with the blockchain.
You can view the Dapps connecting with us at Emscan.io
If you use any of the Dapps on the list, you will receive an EM token.

Thank you! I am interested in this project. but I will not take risks, I will continue to monitor the project until it reaches the mainnet
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:56:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 03:07:21 AM by gweedo

What is the hardcap for this project. and how much money did you raise from private sale investors?
We have received $ 300,000 from angel investors. We have enough money to launch the main network.
Xenthax

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:50:59 AM

Can I create a free EOS account using this wallet? And when are you going to make an airdorp campaign?
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:27:08 AM

Is this project from singapore or anywhere? and I could not find more information about this project at google
Our team is from Vietnam and Singapore. You can check it out at Empow.io
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:28:48 AM

Can I create a free EOS account using this wallet? And when are you going to make an airdorp campaign?
We make it easier for users to create Eos wallets with tron, eth USTD (Erc20 and Trc20)
This makes it easier for users to use.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:30:20 AM

Please install Empow wallet to join our Airdrop.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empow-wallet/nlgnepoeokdfodgjkjiblkadkjbdfmgd
Xenthax

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:02:46 AM

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/empow-wallet/nlgnepoeokdfodgjkjiblkadkjbdfmgd
alright i saw you have an airdrop and can make money from it
https://twitter.com/Empowofficial/status/1169058242791559168
Xenthax

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:04:09 AM

And the reward for airdrop is EM token? Not USDT?
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:05:57 PM

Nice empow, Top 3 on dapp.com
But the trading volume is still very low. I hope it will increase in the near future. This project was only launched about 5 days ago and it is still developing well.
We are not an exchange. It is the volume of users creating an EOS account using TRX, USDT, ETH with Empow wallet
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:09:34 PM

And the reward for airdrop is EM token? Not USDT?
We are airdrop EM. There are many Dapps who have become our partners. And you can earn EM with those Dapps.
Partner list Emscan.io
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

Is this project from singapore or anywhere? and I could not find more information about this project at google
My team is from Singapore and Vietnam.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:54:50 PM

Yes. You can
Lanireir

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:47:59 AM

Hi! I am interested in your project. Can you share me some information about the launch date of the ICO?
Lanireir

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:35:55 AM

In 2020. around Q2 or Q3 if the market is stable
Why are they delaying so long to implement an ICO? IEO is currently very hot and they should take this opportunity
Lanireir

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:38:00 AM

Why are they delaying so long to implement an ICO? IEO is currently very hot and they should take this opportunity
Depending on the Team's decision, I have no idea. Maybe they want to focus on developing their product before doing IEO / ICO
OK. I will track how this project works in the future. The project has no new ideas but it is very useful
Lanireir

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:30:39 PM

And if the market is not stable. Will they not implement IEO? IEO is not so dependent on the market, it depends on exchange
Hope they will IEO as soon as possible because in the future maybe IEO will die like ICO
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:23:31 PM

Great project and have a clear future. I am very happy to be part of this project. Please contact via telegram for assistance if the wallet has a problem

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████