Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shill Me Your Altcoins  (Read 862 times)
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:10:08 PM

I would shill some non-fungible token collectables but as they are erc721 and under ETH, I will shill ETH instead. Because NFT will be the next big thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:57:49 PM

NULS 2.0 upgrade finalizes today and they have a whole list of additions including a wallet upgrade, tools to build, new staking method and interoperability. Full list here: https://medium.com/@nuls/the-final-hours-are-approaching-for-the-nuls-2-0-mainnet-launch-6da02ecefe1c
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:29:00 PM

Shill me your altcoins and tell me why they're not a shitcoin and why anyone should buy them Roll Eyes

Ethereum, Binance coin and eos
the three altcoin is above is a solid and strong altcoin project mate,,
but, if you want to drop your money, you must do your own research first

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:53:56 PM

Shill me your altcoins and tell me why they're not a shitcoin and why anyone should buy them Roll Eyes

Monero Defcon27 Village - Foundations of Digital Money (Daniel Kim, PhD, MBA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-FkL5eXam8

Watch this presentation if you are not sure why you should consider cryptocurrencies. He will explain you. You will realize there is not that much on offer and quite easy to chose.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:54:26 PM

Look already on the top coins which I prefer ethereum I believe in time price will increase. Always look into existing coins which continues active in the market. With the new altcoins there is no guarantee that it will giving you profit.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:48:32 AM

I currently hold Banano. It was traded at Mercatox, it had a period of growth of up to 400% in just a few days but now its price has returned to the beginning.
Can you give me advice?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:05:14 PM

Take a look at Stakenet, seriously.

On-chain, Bitcoin is capped at 7 tx/sec. The more activity the network sees, the slower transactions become.
As it grows in value, fees increase as well.
Lightning allows for a theoretically unlimited number of transactions at near-zero fees, but it has seen stagnant growth because there's little financial incentive for individuals to adopt it on their own.
XSN's solution involves using its decentralized Masternode network and the collateral locked in them to rout payments, act as watchtowers, and provide a ton of liquidity for transactions.
This will bolster Lightning without centralizing it.

As XSN is inflationary, the supply will slowly increase over time and allow more masternodes to participate.
With this design and approach, BTC will be able to scale and take on much heavier workloads without hitting any major bottlenecks down the road.

Additionally, XSN's masternodes are going to use lightning to restore some of BTC's inherent privacy and anonymity that was compromised by CEXs and KYC.
By embedding TOR into the network and implementing lightning atomic swaps, anyone will be able to instantly and privately swap a wide variety of coins without ever having to send them somewhere that is out of their control. This will greatly minimize the need for businesses that accept crypto to adopt 10 different types of coins as so many of them can be instantly swapped into BTC.
Imagine a standard Bitcoin qt wallet with an extra tab that offers everything that a full scale exchange has and you have the essence of Stakenet.

I'm a huge fan of Lightning, but don't like the centralized part of it - Seems like Stakenet got a solution to make it Decentralized, which is pretty damn cool.
The project aims to enhance the user experience of BTC and LTC payments with their upcoming dApps like their Lightning DEX, and Multi Currency Lightning Wallet.

What are you guys thoughts on this? Honestly if crypto ever goes mainstream, you'd be waiting WEEKS, if not MONTHS for your BTC and LTC transactions to arrive, which is simply not sustainable, let alone the increasing high fees.
I know there are crypto alternatives like NANO, but BTC will play a HUGE role in crypto moving forward, and needs to scale properly.

This is just ONE dApp that will run on the Stakenet eco-system. Check out www.stakenet.io/roadmap and check what these guys are up to.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:40:05 PM

Look already on the top coins which I prefer ethereum I believe in time price will increase. Always look into existing coins which continues active in the market. With the new altcoins there is no guarantee that it will giving you profit.
It is not just Ethereum that OP/investors have to choose since there are lots of other good altcoins that is worth it to hold/invest. Investors are so lucky to buy some altcoins during the dips of Bitcoin to hodl until Bitcoins new ATH come maybe next year or this coming December.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:14:01 AM

You are asking people to shill you there coins and you are expecting not to get shitcoins, you will see a long list of shitcoins that you have never seen before because most of the coins that are aside the top 200 are all shitcoins that, most of us has out of faith believed that something good will come from it , but all along has been full of disappointment, I still not shill a coin to you but I will tell you the truth about the altcoins that is worth investing it.

Right now, as at when I am writing this post, the only coin that you can invest in are the top 20 coins, because they are old projects and as at the time they were released, most people came to the market with a clear mind, intention and great tam, and the backbone of any project is a great team.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:18:36 PM

Ethereum : Good currency after Bitcoin in spread and most traded, It is a good investment option and many large companies have been involved in the Ethereum project, This currency will have an impressive future, given its increased market value.

Dash : The investment of this currency will be good a good choice because it has good advantages in the speed of transactions and great privacy and the market value is suitable to give an investment return.

Litecoin : Very good currency and useful for all investors and what distinguishes it's quick transactions and the cost of cheap transactions, We must buy it because its market capital is moderately low as it has a good chance of growth.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:30:07 PM

Any smart contract coin has huge potential. ETH I suppose is the number one choice, there's a reason it's the top cap alt.

I'm curious - do you think that all alts are shitcoins? Or did you start the thread because you think that some alts have big potential, and you want some opinions on which are the best?

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:55:18 AM

Obviously Ethereum has been proven that’s not Shitcoin so I don’t think I had lots to explain here

But I also have some Litecoin and Monero now as I changed handled set of currency in my folio

Bnb, Btt, Trx, and BTZC, but I just want to buy it on IEO VibraVid. in September
You have already a good set of currency why need to buy from IEO?But ofcourse that’s your choice so good luck

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:57:39 PM

if you look at a chart of top 100 cmc, you can see all coin are drop now from ATH, so i can't suggest which one coin will profitable.
all coin drop above 80% except BNB i dont know this is a good or bad for other, but for now all in the same situation.
but i will recomend bitcoin for the best, then you can keep some ETH,BNB,XLM,XRP.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:08:53 PM

my favourite altcoins is privacy coins,
so monero, PIVX and dash is in my bag now
because privacy is very important features in online industry my friend
besides that, i have ethereum and BNB too  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

my favourite altcoins is privacy coins,
so monero, PIVX and dash is in my bag now
because privacy is very important features in online industry my friend
besides that, i have ethereum and BNB too  Wink

Pivx and Dash for ds privacy coins ..?

Monero, ok I understand. After that there is Zcash (I do not personally like), Zcoin, Grin, and Beam. These are the only top projects in anonymity.

Dash it's just a mixer and Pivx just a fork of Dash and Zcoin .. They have no cryptography skills.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

BNB  Queen of The Crypto
IEO Launchpad, Lending, JEX Airdrop, Monthly Coin Vote (Airdrop), Discount fee, Buy hotel tickets with discount, buy plane tickets with discount, buy a coffee or even a house (Australia).
And update Coin Burn system. At September Binance announced that BNB coins at circulating supply will be burned.
Tell me a coin better than BNB (except BTC)
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:24:10 PM

I'm all in bitcoins right now, when the price of BTC is about to rise it is a good time to buy, but I think we will see more altcoin carnage before things change again.

But if I was going to buy now, I would go for altcoins that are around for years but lost most of their marketcaps. Ethereum and Litecoin, for example. Just look what happened with LTC price in the last BTC rally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:32:29 AM

I'm all in bitcoins right now, when the price of BTC is about to rise it is a good time to buy, but I think we will see more altcoin carnage before things change again.

But if I was going to buy now, I would go for altcoins that are around for years but lost most of their marketcaps. Ethereum and Litecoin, for example. Just look what happened with LTC price in the last BTC rally.

Good, but maybe you need to analyze the altcoin market because I see many altcoins are prepared to increase high. And if you can get the right altcoin to buy, I am sure you will get a profit in bitcoin. Maybe ethereum will be a good choice to buy as we can see now, the price is still not increasing too high so your chance will bigger in making a profit. Litecoin will increase at the right time, especially if the bull market arrives and I believe that litecoin can break the high price too. But that is up to you, and if you prefer with bitcoin, then you can hold tight your bitcoin until the price increases.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:01:18 AM

Good, but maybe you need to analyze the altcoin market because I see many altcoins are prepared to increase high. And if you can get the right altcoin to buy, I am sure you will get a profit in bitcoin. Maybe ethereum will be a good choice to buy as we can see now, the price is still not increasing too high so your chance will bigger in making a profit. Litecoin will increase at the right time, especially if the bull market arrives and I believe that litecoin can break the high price too. But that is up to you, and if you prefer with bitcoin, then you can hold tight your bitcoin until the price increases.
I totally agree with what you said. Popular altcoin can only give x1 or x2 profit when the bull market start ,unlike other altcoin that can posibly give you 10x profit or more even 100x profit if you are lucky.
But this things will only happen if the bull market start so better collect potential coin that you think is cheap now in the market and wait for the next bull run.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:24:46 AM

ICX
It is definitely not a shitcoin imo

Price has drop almost 98% from ATH, not saying it can recover fully but it is definitely undervalue compare to 2017

This post made me laugh. Thanks for not saying it can recover fully buddy. But I don't think saying the price has dropped 98% gives your coin any credibility at all. Actually, it just shows that your coin is already abandoned and the devs have already cashed out your 98%.

I feel sorry for your loss tho. Good luck!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: