Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the new trend?  (Read 3580 times)
BlacksmithCorporation (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:26:29 AM

I don’t think that they will do IPO now. to conduct an IPO, they need to be very transparent and I think that they will not be able to open all the cards for an IPO.
HI Cviggen, thanks for your opinion. In this world, nothing is impossible, you can see that BTC pump from 0.1$-20k$, even that not many people beleive on it. ICO is the next one, because not too many people think ICO may be successed, so the number of project doing it really few and it soon become really successful!! Now is our chance, choose the best one and then earn profit from it!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:36:39 AM

Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!

Dead of IEO fomo on binance and other exchanges like okex and huobi is all lies, IEO from these big exchanges are still rocking it big,you need to stay updated on how IEO from binance,huobi and okex are doing,the results are very pleasing for every investors,if IPO is the next big thing they its news will already be flowing all around the web,for me i haven't come across any good IPO project
Hi Novatech8, thanks for your opinion! Why you know that the IEO fomo on Binance and other exchanges like OKEx and Huobi is all lies? The profit we can earn from it being decrease too much, from the top x100 to now only from x2-x3. The fomo is gone, so now we need to find the new one to fomo in. And after research, I think that IPO is the next one we can trust. Trust me, and you can earn bigger profit!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:55:07 AM

it doesn't matter what acronyms the scammers use to take your money, this method of scamming people is already obsolete which is why all of them are failing to raise any meaningful amount of funds. the IEO hype was successful for a short time before people caught up but mostly because there was still a lot of desperate newbies who wanted to cover the 90% losses they had sustained over the past 2 years. but since they lost more money they gave up on that too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:05:20 AM

IPO? I don't think so, that it will be the new trend.

STO might be the next trend but whatever the idea that they will come up with. I think that the hype won't last any longer the same as the IEOS. And one of question to all of the investors there, is the IEO craze starting to gone?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

I do not think we should keep chasing shorterm trends rather i will suggest the simplest strategy that is to research and find some of the best coins and keep accumulating them untill they are cheap and then just wait for the market to boom and that is the time to take profit as your liking.
HI tycsols, thanks for your opinion. Yeah, youre right, we should doing research to find the great coin and then buy it+hold. But why dont we try to earn profit with different way? We can join in short-term trend so we can earn fast profit. Like the IEO trend, it help us a lot when we can earn x2-x10 profit just by buying their token. So why dont we try it and then earn fast profit like this?

IEO trends will not last long they are waiting for the right time to show who they really are, when things that have won public trust can change at any time, including IEO. recalling when iCO trend began many investors operate their money to get a 2x profit from the price of ico, but in fact they destroy investor confidence to date. to consider whether they will maintain investor confidence while the investor has fully trusted them (IEO)?
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:12:39 AM

Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!

I don't think sure IEO is dead, there still many people want to join IEO to double their money. Also, many top exchange still preparing new IEO on their platform...
IPO? did u mean initial public offering ?
As I know IPO is already exist for a long time, now there are better option called STO (Security Token Offerings). But, as you can see right now STO HYPE is not huge like IEO, that's why people prefer invest their money on IEO.
Then, I saw many STO/IPO Project become failed because low hype...

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:21:26 AM

Usually, the new trend will run for some time and cannot stay for a long time. But that could be true if the big exchange runs a new trend, the other exchange will follow because they have the same purposes which are to make money from the crypto. But we cannot say that will always work well for the new trend because only some project that can pass the situations so they can make a profit from the traders and the exchanges itself. But I am sure that the new trend will always come out when the old trend cannot give money for the project, investor, and the exchanges.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:11:23 AM

I think that IEO is not a new trend, it is like an upgrade of ICO, and IEO is not really developing as strong as ICO in the past. At the moment we can only wait because we are not trendsetters.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:23:03 AM

Hi there,
You are not true. If you want to lend BNB on Binance, now it is the best buy to buy BNB because it is 50% down. There are 2 ways of income:
1) price of BNB will incerase
2) profits from lending  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:49:45 AM

By lending you can earn around 10% per year, which is great return with almost 0 risk. By investing into ICOs there is a huge risk with very bad return, currently.  Cry
Currently you can use exchange platforms like OKex, Binance or Bitfinex. Or you can use lending platforms directly such are MoneyToken or Nexo.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Timilehin22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

I don’t think that they will do IPO now. to conduct an IPO, they need to be very transparent and I think that they will not be able to open all the cards for an IPO.
Yeah, IPO needs a bit of transparency and I don't think the platform is ready for that now.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:44:25 PM

ICO, IEO, STO, IPO, so many new things in just one year in crypto-community. I never heard for IPO, I must admit
that, for others I know.
   Trend is the fund rising in crypto-currencies. Many new projects aiming to start some new project on Blockchain. How
they do it, they can choose different way that suits their project.
   Trend started long ago and it`s not stopping. I believe soon we will have some new shortcut, some new way to fund
new projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:09:53 PM

I think that the next trend is the departure of the entire cryptosphere to the gambling sphere. Here you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot)
That could have happened because with the current crypto market conditions are less productive if only relying on Bounty or airdrop, some people will do anything to get money including gambling. After so many trends have passed and BTC has not increased dramatically, investors will sacrifice everything to continue investing in Crypto.
Maybe you're right. So far I see that investors are losing. The crypto market dies and continues to fall. And how many more will kill the market is not known. 1 year or two? three?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:16:08 PM

The constant shift from one mode of fund raising for startups only spells the direction of the crypto market. If the market can be consistent with one trend it will be better for us all. Let one trend be developed, let it be harnessed by all there should be a rule guiding fund raise by the cryptocurrency community. IPOs will still fail just like its predecessors if nothing is done.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

what do you mean by that mate ? ipo's are way too old for this, ipo means initial public offerings, that has been used by lots of old companies out there in the forms of stocks or share of a company.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:30:26 PM

I think that the next trend is the departure of the entire cryptosphere to the gambling sphere. Here you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot)
That could have happened because with the current crypto market conditions are less productive if only relying on Bounty or airdrop, some people will do anything to get money including gambling. After so many trends have passed and BTC has not increased dramatically, investors will sacrifice everything to continue investing in Crypto.
Maybe you're right. So far I see that investors are losing. The crypto market dies and continues to fall. And how many more will kill the market is not known. 1 year or two? three?
the use of crypto in the real world is not optimal. not much crypto is actually used, it would be difficult if crypto is only a trading and investment tool. when the market is in a downtrend like this, the future of crypto doesn't look good. but if the world government has a good view on the use of crypto in the future I am sure there will be a change in the future of brighter crypto.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:34:24 PM

Hi there,
Who said that the IEO is dead? its alive and performing. I think we should consider things before we conclude something. IEO in Binance is not dead its working im using Binance in a daily basis thats why I say that IEO is not dead! BNB and BTC is not dump also where did you find these information BTC was in $10,300 US$ dollars today. I believe that the investors are just taking precautionary measures because of the market trend! CoinMarketCap still in $265 Billion so far and i think it was stable now.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:35:15 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Due to the flexibility of the cryptocurrency industry, new trend as it relates to token sales are constantly developed. Initially, we had the ICO which lasted for a while and was a source of great returns for early birds, this was short lived as a result of the incident of scams and dubious acts. It was later upgraded to the IEO which seems to be more popular now and others are still on the pipeline.

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:20:32 AM

We need to confirm the news, most especially as related to cryptocurrency, exchanges and the likes before believing them. IEO whatever is not dead on the exchange mentioned. Not even on any exchange as of now and that is what is currently trending. so thinking that IPO will replace it, might be a wrong notion.
Hi Mysteryla, thanks for your opinion. Yeah, youre right in some way, IEO is still not dead yet and we can still earn some profit on it, but it wont be for long time. If the next IEO of Binance dont xx, so we can sure that the IEO trend is gone, and we need to find a new one. After doing research, I think IPO is good for us to invest in, because it have better benefit for both investers and devs.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:01:46 PM

Hi there,

In the world of investment, lending or margin trading is common in the financial world. IPO is a term for stocks and I think there is a big difference between IPO and ICO or IEO and actually IPO is not new in the investment world especially in the stock market
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: