Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spaincoin, the new Auroracoin PUMP  (Read 15532 times)
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:01:02 PM

when will you people learn, stop voting for hot coins on many exchanges

mintpal looks bot infested with all the 10 orders bringing down the price
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:02:05 PM

Greetings, I am https://twitter.com/BTCWhale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509928.0

I'm just merely announcing that the my next work is Spaincoin. It's just like Auroracoin, only that in Spain it's actually legal to use digital currencies whereas in Iceland it's not. Which leads me to believe it holds potential and will go beyond Auroracoin. You want to hop on? You're not too late - announced some minutes ago. If not, stay by the sidelines. If you aren't an investor yourself please refrain from talking here.

@BTCWhale on twitter is a known scammer, he's taken credit for pumps he didn't actually do (blackcoin for example) and his pumps have been proven to be unfair and scams at least the ones he holds for his twitter followers. I hope you guys realize that if SPA gets pumped, its not actually because of him, its just him trying to take credit for a pump he didn't do. Below is a link with proof that he is a scammer
http://cryptopumpclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5

Why do you only have 2 posts and fresh account?

Doesn't discredit for a new account if the post was followed from twitter that have seen what happens.
I encourage you to watch and read the chart RIGHT when they announce coin and see whats up.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:05:02 PM

Greetings, I am https://twitter.com/BTCWhale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509928.0

I'm just merely announcing that the my next work is Spaincoin. It's just like Auroracoin, only that in Spain it's actually legal to use digital currencies whereas in Iceland it's not. Which leads me to believe it holds potential and will go beyond Auroracoin. You want to hop on? You're not too late - announced some minutes ago. If not, stay by the sidelines. If you aren't an investor yourself please refrain from talking here.

@BTCWhale on twitter is a known scammer, he's taken credit for pumps he didn't actually do (blackcoin for example) and his pumps have been proven to be unfair and scams at least the ones he holds for his twitter followers. I hope you guys realize that if SPA gets pumped, its not actually because of him, its just him trying to take credit for a pump he didn't do. Below is a link with proof that he is a scammer

Doesn't discredit for a new account if the post was followed from twitter that have seen what happens.
I encourage you to watch and read the chart RIGHT when they announce coin and see whats up.

I agree. BTCWhale does shitty scam pumps and his words have NOTHING to do with the SPA pump that was coming up today. Everyone already called this on twitter, him claiming it just makes him more of a joke. His 'official' pumps on twitter are always dumpfests.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

I don't see any pump yet. Dump, yes, but where's pump???

Price is floating around 50k and thats it.
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:14:09 PM

I agree. BTCWhale does shitty scam pumps and his words have NOTHING to do with the SPA pump that was coming up today. Everyone already called this on twitter, him claiming it just makes him more of a joke. His 'official' pumps on twitter are always dumpfests.

"Shitty scam pumps" I don't know if you see the irony in calling pumps and dumps a scam? You think there are pumps and dumps where everybody makes money I suppose? So young and naive.

The other part is even more funny, because this was worth jack before I turned it to gold. There's always going to be some random speculator finding a coin before you and "calling you out" on it, but it's pretty ironic that the moment they bought it it gave no return before I decided to pump it. Keep that in mind.
But I know you won't. The only way you'd see is if I'd develop the coin myself and start pumping it, but even then people like you would find some excuse because it'd be easier to cope with than the fact that I could buy the house & car your parents worked 50 years to afford - without flinching. Enjoy.
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

Hey.What do you expect to be the price BTCWhale?Can we overtake the AUR and reache its first heights?

Flapjackz

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:23:28 PM

I just got into trading and had enough BTC to buy 0.5 SPA  Tongue , hope there will be another pump so i can make a tiny profit

scottlilo

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

"Shitty scam pumps" I don't know if you see the irony in calling pumps and dumps a scam? You think there are pumps and dumps where everybody makes money I suppose? So young and naive.

The other part is even more funny, because this was worth jack before I turned it to gold. There's always going to be some random speculator finding a coin before you and "calling you out" on it, but it's pretty ironic that the moment they bought it it gave no return before I decided to pump it. Keep that in mind.
But I know you won't. The only way you'd see is if I'd develop the coin myself and start pumping it, but even then people like you would find some excuse because it'd be easier to cope with than the fact that I could buy the house & car your parents worked 50 years to afford - without flinching. Enjoy.

Funny when people complain about losing money on a pump. Shouldn't be riding the pump unless your experienced enough to know when to get out ! Not BTCWhales fault if you didnt make money. Funny people try blaming him...

On another note, i watch your pumps closely, 95% successful. However, i strongly disagree with this one. The market is far too broad to allow meticulous manipulation that usually occurs. Could i recommend a new coin with absolutely no walls in the way of increasing value.

Try AIRcoin. 3.72 block reward. difficulty is high and the coin is undervalued right now. its cheaper to buy than to mine. People are watching the exchange closely, just took a small dump, but one whale could significantly impact the market. It could 1000% for less than 2 bitcoin. Thats a fact.

Didn't mean to ruin the spa thread by mentioning AIR, hope your spa pump goes well, looking forward to possibly working with you on a air pump in the future.

Poloniex Moderator
Edser

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

Funny when people complain about losing money on a pump. Shouldn't be riding the pump unless your experienced enough to know when to get out ! Not BTCWhales fault if you didnt make money. Funny people try blaming him...

Funny that he just admitted that the only people that make money are on his team, and that everyone outside will be on the losing end.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
FCR

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

Funny that he just admitted that the only people that make money are on his team, and that everyone outside will be on the losing end.

Isn't that usually the reason for pump and dumps? The pumper makes money, everyone else loses. The money has to come from someone.
BreakoutCoins

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

PEOPLE WE HAVE OURSELVES ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF WOLONG RIGHT HERE! TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PUMP HE DIDN'T DO, THE LOWEST HE COULD GO!!!

We are going to force him to stop using twitter and bitcointalk forums by hating, let the games begin, let's drive this fucking scammer mad with hate!

He's gonna try and make a coin soon and will be posting it all over the place, probably with a 100% premine. LMAOO
Edser

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:36:05 PM

Isn't that usually the reason for pump and dumps? The pumper makes money, everyone else loses. The money has to come from someone.

Glad you agree then Smiley

BreakoutCoins

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

BTCwhale is a poser. he cant pump shit.
TRUE DAT he is another WOLONG reincarnated except no one is falling for his pathetic scam anymore...
BTCWhale (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

Not what I said, I merely stated the irony in calling pumps and dumps a scam when it's illegal on real stock markets. But this is a free market.
And no, that's not the case, however it's impossible for everybody to make money. Just like it's impossible for everybody to make money on stocks, too. That's the reality no matter how you put it.
soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

Somebody has to hold the bag.   Undecided
scottlilo

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

PEOPLE WE HAVE OURSELVES ANOTHER REINCARNATION OF WOLONG RIGHT HERE! TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PUMP HE DIDN'T DO, THE LOWEST HE COULD GO!!!

We are going to force him to stop using twitter and bitcointalk forums by hating, let the games begin, let's drive this fucking scammer mad with hate!

He's gonna try and make a coin soon and will be posting it all over the place, probably with a 100% premine. LMAOO

Wow. Just wow. You must've recently lost money on a pump or something.

How come all your 3 posts you've ever made are within this thread? hm...

Seems that your 15 years old, and butthurt because you dont understand the concept of Pumps.

If you don't want his advice, don't take it. No one is forcing you to follow his advice.

I've personally made money by following him closely. Not every pump is successful, but that's the reality of it.

Buy in. Sell at a profit ( no matter how small ). And don't get greedy.

Poloniex Moderator
BreakoutCoins

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

Seems that your 15 years old, and butthurt because you dont understand the concept of Pumps.

If you don't want his advice, don't take it. No one is forcing you to follow his advice.

I've personally made money by following him closely. Not every pump is successful, but that's the reality of it.

I've been on @BTCWhale's inner circle, and trust me I've seen the filth and scumminess of his prebought pumps. I've never lost on his pumps cuz I knew the coin and where to sell, but he pisses me off and he does seem like a reincarnation of Wolong. just exercising my first amendment here, if you don't like it, don't listen.
scottlilo

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:12:29 PM

I've been on @BTCWhale's inner circle, and trust me I've seen the filth and scumminess of his prebought pumps. I've never lost on his pumps cuz I knew the coin and where to sell, but he pisses me off and he does seem like a reincarnation of Wolong. just exercising my first amendment here, if you don't like it, don't listen.

It seems i could say the same to you about coming in and flaming BTCWhale's thread.

If you don't like it, don't listen.

You give Wolong too much credit.

Poloniex Moderator
PigHorseCow

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:24:35 PM

I wonder if its the same people behind Auroracoin pump and dump.  Tongue
BTCWhale (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:27:26 PM

I wonder if its the same people behind Auroracoin pump and dump.  Tongue

No, I've never held any Auroracoins nor Doges. Aurora I never liked because Iceland has the toughest laws on digital currencies, worldwide. Doges was just too much of a joke to me but it went far anyway
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: