Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use crypto?  (Read 5392 times)
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:42:15 PM

I mean do you basically just store certain amount of crypto and then use it for investing in ICOs, IEOs etc? Or you exchange every time you need it?

Oh, I see what you are asking. To tell the truth, much depends. Talking about me, I use both options
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shurpall

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:43:26 PM

Oh, I see what you are asking. To tell the truth, much depends. Talking about me, I use both options

And how do you usually exchange crypto? On Binance or other large exchanges?
vanimis

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:45:36 PM

And how do you usually exchange crypto? On Binance or other large exchanges?

Also depends. But these days there are a bit faster solutions available, like online exchanges. A more convenient option for me sometimes
shurpall

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:48:28 PM

Also depends. But these days there are a bit faster solutions available, like online exchanges. A more convenient option for me sometimes

And are there any such you can recommend me to have a look at? For sure curious to know
vanimis

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:49:40 PM

And are there any such you can recommend me to have a look at? For sure curious to know

The platform I have used several times already is bitrexchange.com and everything was great. So have a look
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:50:16 PM

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?
I use cryptocurrencies to create long-term savings. I constantly buy new and new bitcoins, especially when they fall in price. Also, sometimes from time to time I trade in small amounts of 100-500 dollars.

shurpall

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:50:41 PM

The platform I have used several times already is bitrexchange.com and everything was great. So have a look

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of bitrexchange already, but for sure will have a look. And do they only work with most popular currencies?
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:53:23 PM

Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.

Both of these examples would be considered the prime use case of the currency, but it seems that many are only interested in the gain rather than the use.

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

The purpose of using crypto, I think, on average, is used for investment, both short-term and long-term investments, basically to get a positive return. many crypto are now used as a place to gain negative benefits, thereby affecting the value of crypto. Everything can happen in the crypto world, basically it's wise to use crypto.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:57:10 PM

I find myself limited with the use, for now it only serve as store of asset and dividend. I hope better use case will come that will improve the day to day use, as online payment for good and services. It is a lot of privileges having money that is portable with faster transaction to any where in the world. They can be a valuable inheritance for one generation. If it ICO has not been this abused, we could had a lot of projects that directly improve our communities and world .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vanimis

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:59:26 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of bitrexchange already, but for sure will have a look. And do they only work with most popular currencies?

Guys are having pretty wide range of different currencies available, so you'd better have a look on your own. For example, as I know, they are having GRAM coin
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:35:21 PM

Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.

Both of these examples would be considered the prime use case of the currency, but it seems that many are only interested in the gain rather than the use.

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

Tell me then why there are so many cryptocurrency exchanges, why there are many startups every day?That's right-everyone wants to make a profit.And already use, in and of itself, goes by the wayside.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:45:23 AM

To be honest, at the moment I use the crypt only as an opportunity for additional earnings, trading various coins on the exchanges, I'm interested and like it.You could call it a hobby.Still keep some coins, in the hope, that the price on them will rise in the future.
Just like most of the people here, they are using crypto for trading because they wanted to grow their holdings.

Me, I work online to increase my earning in crypto and I always plan to consider my earning as my investment for the future, also at the same time when I have some extra, I also use that money for gambling, not only that I do earn, I also need to spend just to have fun while spending an effort to earn online.

I can say that there are a lot of opportunity online that you don't need to risk your money to own BTC or altcoins, you just have to work for it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:32:28 AM

I became interested in crypto particularly in bitcoin because of the opportunity to earn due to the unstable value so I mainly use my crypto at first to have an additional income.

But after I realize the importance of blockchain technology, crypto and its uses I also use my holdings as currency. However for now I chose to hold because of the market condition.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:46:36 AM

Mostly I use cryptocurrencies to create income, namely it’s the same trading and also participation in bounty companies to get profit without investing, I also very often use cryptocurrency technologies for my various goals, of which several goals have already been achieved due to various cryptocurrencies and their technologies, I also already managed to gain experience in buying some goods through online stores using cryptocurrencies and I hope in future everywhere I will can use my cryptocurrency.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:46:21 PM

I use cryptocurrencies for earning money is the fact. I can not deny it. For that purpose I join some bounties and try hard to follow it. Until this time I still join bounties. I still doubt to do invest. Other purpose crypto is shopping. We can use it by online shops. Maybe everything Will change because crypto Will affect every part of the world.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:31:50 AM

<snip>

I think i use crypto for trading and holding to earn some more money. And if i'm not wrong maximum people did that. It's been couple of years crypto try to rise against dollar or euro or other currency but i don't thing that crypto achieve their goals yet. Yes couple of crypto like bitcoin use for payment in some place but not every where.

But no matter how much take time to crypto it'll use like dollar or euro. Maximum people use crypto as a trade. Many country don't permission use crypto as a currency and some how there is many lack in crypto which is need to be solved. Because people want crypto neat and clean.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:10:35 AM

I mainly love crypto for decentralization affects. It is so bothering to me maintain carry hard cash money as well as transaction. Here i feel self in dependency in transaction though crypto not using in all sector. I use crypto to make extra income that i can carry my family with well and wish. and finally crypto make my life lovely.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:42:31 PM

In my case, I have to use cryptocurrency as a repository of my personal assets. I prefer to keep part of my funds in hard currency in the form of the dollar, and the other part in cryptocurrency.
Perhaps this can be called a long-term investment. I do not like to use banks, or exchanges, as a storage of my assets, but in the case of dollars the choice is not great.

Ilaya

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:01:53 PM

How do you use crypto.
Crypto can be use from numerous points of view however I will be drop only a couple

1.Build a venture portfolio with your digital money.
2. Purchase merchandise or administrations from nearby shippers who acknowledge digital currency.
3. Use digital money for buys from online retailers.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

For now the crypto currency is widely used for trading because there will benefit, for example investing in altcoin that has the potential so later we will definitely get a profit and some are investing in bitcoin with the same goal, so I think all crypto users just want get benefit of course this is indeed already very reasonable in our lives especially in the world of digital.
Benefits is the first thing in mind once you join this industry. But it's also good to think out of the box and treat this as a good alternatives
 for online  payment medium. Crypto currency was created to be an addition to digital ways of transacting online. It can lessen the delays if you will transfer money from borders to another.

So far, paying bills and buying goods online are the process that I enjoy using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: