Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use crypto?  (Read 5392 times)
leftgirly

Activity: 132
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

Am into crypto to be part of a modern revolution to make money. Crypto is one of the modern avenues to make investment and get some returns on the investment made. Most people venture into crypto to make the best profit. Passive income is always good and that simply explains why many people including myself are into crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:26:56 PM

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?
Technology confidently and gradually begins to be used in all spheres of life.Accordingly, the value of this technology will also grow over time.At the moment, I use crypto for investments and for paying VPN services.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:27:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are best used for their intended purpose.
Namely, I work to ensure that they make a profit.
Of course, trading in my opinion can very much lead to success in the cryptocurrency market.
But for this you need good knowledge and confidence in the coins you are trading.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:21:31 PM

Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.

Both of these examples would be considered the prime use case of the currency, but it seems that many are only interested in the gain rather than the use.

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?

I use cryptocurrencies primarily to make money participating in trading and investing. As for me, this is the best use of cryptocurrencies. I also participate in bounty campaigns, where I manage to earn some extra money. The crypto market is good because there are many opportunities for making money and people can do what they like.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:32:56 PM

My goal is to have this digital asset because it wants to benefit. So I use crypto to invest and trade. But this crypto can be developed to be used as a payment media, as it happens in Japan. Perhaps if around the world such as Japan that has set up Bitcoin, it may be a quick development of Bitcoin.

I would also like to use this crypto as an online shopping payment tool. But in my country is not allowed.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:38:28 PM

So far, the blockchain has provided so many benefits that many have been adopted in various fields to improve performance. Cryptocurrency is also like that, times are changing, technology is getting more advanced, so investment has also experienced changes. Smart people will definitely see this as an opportunity, even though it's risky, aren't all investments risky? If you do not dare to take the risk then we will not get anything. I use crypto as a trading commodity, I have never used it for any transaction because it's restricted.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:46:54 PM

Ever since I gave been in the crypto space, exploring it, investing in it, participating in different bounty and the likes have almost been my routine usage of cryptocurrency. Although, I have seen coins that have been put into real life usage and what I do after seeing such projects is to invest in them and wait for them to grow to an appreciable rate before selling. Which means I may not really use the product, but I will support it by investing in it.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:01:39 PM

I use crypto for both investment and trading. While for buying some kinds of stuff, I never did it. I think most crypto users just utilize crypto coins only for trading and investment. It makes sense because of those activities that seem proper to do right now.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

I've used it for almost the same use, trading, investment and the sole purpose of it being a currency in itself. It's a good feeling when I'm able to purchase goods and pay it mostly with bitcoin. I prefer them to pay altcoins so that I can save more bitcoin but most of them prefer bitcoin as it's what most of the payment processors accepted cryptocurrency.

My take on this is you are right that crypto's haven't reached the full potential of it and there's more way to go for its use case.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:51:41 PM

Personally speaking, l use crypto for investment maybe for a long time or short time. It depends on the event of the market. l can do a lot of, as everybody there is one big problem, it is capital. Without capital, you can not do a lot of things. Maybe free tokens or you must research cheap altcoins. You can be called me Hodler, l don't think that l can be a trader.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Strongly agree with this statement, because this is what I use to manage my coins and tokens. So far, having lots of new coins from ICO is indeed reasonable, especially coins which are certainly good potential for long-term investment (although not all of them guarantee). But, if the coin is a real use case, then the belief that the price of the coin will increase over time does indeed exist. And this is what I believe and use so far.

And some coins that have a large number of trading volumes are an option for daily trading, some of them are already in the top 100 Coin Market Cap. Therefore, in this case, dividing coins into daily trading and long-term holding become one of the strategies undertaken to deal with this crypto world.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:02:58 AM

My main use of cryptos is as investment, but a real good  benefit for me is when I have to pay someone in another country and I can do ins a few minutes without any registration or KYC
I use some services that I pay with cryptos and as I said, it's better to pay in cryptos than credit cards, it's even safer because the another person will only know your crypto adress, nothing more

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:28:52 AM

I am more interested in using crypto for assets, if for payments possible in some circumstances, such as making transactions in different countries, or transactions to buy something, like I buy VPN pro using crypto, it is very helpful.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:57:37 AM

I try to make a few dollars here and there by hodling or trading. Oddly enough, I would have a lot more money now if I had never heard of crypto.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:30:35 AM

Well basically i use crypto to multiply my money..  Because this is the only one legit method where i can multi task just to gain few dollars easily. And you know i believe also that through crypto currency,  nothing is impossible especially if you are interested to become profitable in it. "knowledge is a must" What i mean even you are not degree holder you are able to earn more money with it. .
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:06:51 AM

Used it usually in gambling and trading. Yeah, but majority of my bitcoin was for a long term hold. I just get small part for trading and gambling. However, for bitcoin's use as a payment, i haven't tried it yet since i was kinda hesitant to spent it with high fees, etc. We can also see how bitcoin's use like blockchain technology will gonna reach it's full potential when the time comes. As for now, I am still happy to use it as my digital assets.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:50:45 AM

Most users use blockchain technology with cryptocurrencies are making some profit. Because there are so many ways to make a profit with cryptocurrencies. Trading, investing and holding ares some of them. Another thing is we can use blockchain technology to solve real-world problems. We have already seen a large number of projects with it. I hope the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are more useful in the future.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:03:53 AM

I use crypto only for take profit with situation down or high, when bitcoin up I will sell and re invest after bitcoin take going down, doing the same thing every time with crypto.
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:16:02 AM

Today I use cryptocurrency to shop on the internet. It was very convenient, in the old days I needed to send money to my visa and could buy some of the services I needed. But now with just sending cryptocurrency, everything will be solved in minutes

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:05:22 AM

Basically I use crypto to make profit through trading, because I don't have a lot of capital, so every day I try to look for free coins, and then bring it into the market for me to trade, that's all I do.

That's is perfect mate nothing doubt altcoins are very useful for day to day trading job to get an earnings, but we know trading is risky and possible also to lost our money if they trade laxk of skills and knowledge.
From the beginning I use altcoins as investment for long term holds until I get skills and knowledge how to make profits to trading as traders and that idea is worth it. And ofcourse aside from day trading I use crypto specially bitcoin as mode of payment via online shopping or pay bills.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: