Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:21:27 AM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it
You can buy XLM when Bitcoin down about $ 7500 USD you can buy about $ 250 USD, or you can buy some of the money again for XRP. requires patience here you have to wait when bitcoin rose to $ 10,000 USD. XLM you can sell at high prices, you will benefit from XLM and XRP. there is no instant way to get a lot of money.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:27:22 AM

You can invest with bitcoin because today I look bitcoin still lower and have to growing up above $10k, you can buy all your money in bitcoin only because you get profit faster than you invest in altcoin.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:29:58 AM

as drawing with the chart on table with the market trading as the moderation gives with use as least of returns on expectation, trader might works on decision as to prepare of entrance into the field of arbitrage investment with the trading fomr developer...

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:00:05 AM

You can invest with bitcoin because today I look bitcoin still lower and have to growing up above $10k, you can buy all your money in bitcoin only because you get profit faster than you invest in altcoin.

Bitcoin has always been a safe choice in the cryptocurrency market but in my opinion it's better not to stack all eggs in one basket because it's quite risky. Even though bitcoin is a safe asset but if we want high portfolio value growth, I think investing in altcoin can be an option but we should choose altcoin which is in the top 10
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:03:21 AM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

My attitude to investing in crypto varied over a wide range from bitcoin maximalism to my passion for alcoins, and vice versa. But if you are firmly convinced not to invest the entire amount in bitcoin, I will tell you: "don't buy Monero, it's bad for banks". Smiley

BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:16:14 AM

There's no such thing in this world as quick cash (unless if you win a lottery) and here in the cryptospace, everything requires time and patience.  BTC is definitely the way to go as it has lesser risk and higher the reward. If you're a true believer of the technology and how crypto can benefit everyone long-term, go for coins that will help spread mass adoption. Similar to a fashion-market giving crypto as a reward to their loyal shoppers, it may give them a hard time to understand and accept it, but it's definitely the start of adoption.

Another coin you can look at is definitely ETH, they have continuous improvements and has shown signs in the past that it's making its own upward trend while btc is being stagnant. BTC 60%, ETH 20%, the rest can go to quality alts.
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:00:21 AM

The best way to invest 1.5k$ is to buy cheap ones and wait a little. Try to buy the dip, I would not advice go buy BTC which is not volatile that much. Sometimes we see some alts making %10-20 or maybe more in just a day. You can consult some trading experts and they may let you know when an indicator shows an increase to an alt. I wish you good luck mate.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

Do not put all your investments into existing crypto currencies at the moment, because everyone is still not sure in which direction we are going to move next. Take part in IEOs on such exchanges as Binance, Gate and Huobi and you will multiply your savings.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

Try to search about IEO's if you choose a good one you can get huge profits like what you want but be careful there are lots of scam projects nowadays.

Or if you are active and always facing your computer maybe try your excess money on trading you might lose because you are a beginner but experience will teach you and someday you might be one of the huge traders.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:19:44 AM

I would buy BTC with some percentage of it like  %30 BTC and others can be cheap alts with good technology. You have to research a little before you invest tho. Do not invest with hype, never believe anyone. Other thing you can do is participate in good IEOs to turn that money into profit.

1881 - 193∞
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:20:50 AM

Please do not invest into Stratis and SIA, I haven´t heard any big news about these cryptocurrencies.
If you want to buy altcoins then try to find new progressive altcoins like Harmony, Chainlink or FETCH.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

I would buy BTC with some percentage of it like  %30 BTC and others can be cheap alts with good technology. You have to research a little before you invest tho. Do not invest with hype, never believe anyone. Other thing you can do is participate in good IEOs to turn that money into profit.
Make it 50% for BTC and divide the remaining 50% to the other altcoins. In that way, you can secure half of your investment by holding bitcoin for long term, and for the altcoins, you can use it to trade or transfer immediately if you want to.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:32:12 AM

The best of investment to have an investment portfolio by spread the funds into different coin project.

I will invest in this manner
Tron - $500
Doge - $500
LTC - $500
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:36:10 AM

With $ 1500, it is best to invest in altcoins in the top 50. Because if you invest in BTC, you will not have too much profit when the market increases.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:12:20 PM

If you have a $1,5k fund, my advice is that you use it in several altcoin investments right now, but it's better if half of the funds you have, you used to buy bitcoin or gold investment, remembering these two investments are very well for the long-term, if you use all the funds you have in altcoin investments, of course it will be very risky because as we all know, the development of altcoin is in a negative trend and this is due to several factors that influence the decline in altcoin prices in several exchanges.
but that's just my opinion because the decision about the use of your funds, is absolutely in your own hands.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:34:59 PM

The best of investment to have an investment portfolio by spread the funds into different coin project.

I will invest in this manner
Tron - $500
Doge - $500
LTC - $500
that's a good idea, but before you start buying the coin you have to research first to find out when it's time to buy it so that you don't experience a loss.

and you can also add ethereum as an investment, ethereum is also quite profitable if we can determine when it's time to buy and sell it.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:49:52 PM

You should better stick to the market trend, like BTC dominance about 70% and other 30% I would be bet on ETH

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

Well your plan of investing $1k into Bitcoin investments is not a bad idea at all but if you are looking to invest the rest of $500 into any altcoin my best bet would be to go in for MESG or OLT. These two cryptocurrencies have a strong use case and have seen some great spikes recently. i believe the best is yet to come so you can try your luck over there as well. Don't forget to do some reading about these projects before investing into them.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

First of all, there is not any quick way to make money from any projects. Cryptocurrency is like any other investment projects and they need time for growth. So you need to keep patience for returns. I suggest investing in bitcoin and Binance Coin. You can divide your investment into these two coins.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:06:43 PM

Everything needs a process. it is not easy and quick to get profit, the easiest to buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up, but all that must be patiently waiting for prices to go up to make sales. sara me you can also invest in ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: