Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my $1.5K?  (Read 7095 times)
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:54:44 AM

for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.
Investing in the top altcoins in this market as well, it will help you to be safer in this market. But if you want to be more profitable, you need to be interested in IEO or DeFi projects at the moment
The more the risk, the more profit there will be. That is the rule in this market and all other markets. So make your own research and make the right investment decisions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:53:17 PM

for now, it's better you invest in the top coin in there Coinmarketcap, and if you expect fast profits it cannot be ascertained because the ups and downs of the crypto market are always unexpected.
If you’re a beginner and want to expect a tokens that you think that you’re safe go and choose in top list in the market because it will hard for you to find a legitimate new project in the market. If you’re planning to invest in IEO’s, these will be a hard start for you.  I suggest investing in BTC, ETH, and BNB those are tokens that have reputation and good coins to invest while you’re learning about how to invest in other tokens. It’s a matter of time and effort before you can proceed for investing in other tokens. You should also keep your tokens in safe wallet and always update.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:57:09 PM

...I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

Even if you had experience trading cryptocurrency, you would not be able to earn quickly. Using risky schemes would result in you losing your Deposit in the shortest possible time. But there are really working schemes to get a profit by participating in IEO, which are held on top exchanges. But the budget you specify will not be enough for this.

not really, the important thing is how you see the market situation, for 2 months the btc has not experienced a drastic increase or decrease.
but some altcoins experienced a very high increase in a period of 7 days, 14 days, 30 days.
I will mention the names of the coins BAND, ERD, KAVA, and many others.
You can see the graphic on Coingecko for more details.

Of course, when the dominance of bitcoin has decreased, many altcoins show a good profit. But this growth is not shown by all altcoins and you need to make the right choice. And in this case, you will need experience to make the right investment, otherwise you will get a loss instead of a profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:07:14 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

If you are thinking for a long term Bitcoin is the best for that, however, if you want day trade methods of course you need to go through
with altcoins of course, and use coinmarketcap to find good altcoins that has a good market volume. And you can use 500$ for it. This will depend in your hand of how you gonna multiply it in the exchange anyway.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:14:36 PM

if I have a capital of $ 1.5K, I will choose BNB as my investment because I'm seen that the development of BNB is getting better and better
there is always a very positive update and of course it will make BNB up
It's a smart choice, use that money to buy BNB and hold for the long term. In addition, you can still participate in Binance's IEO and, if you're lucky, you can become a winner and get a lot of profits from it.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1249

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:38:49 PM

In this moment I think that you have to invest in altcoins, they are doing well. Try  to give a look to the coin between 100 and 200 in mcap position. Check defi project and evaluate if they are good. But remember to have always 50% of your wallet in btc for the eventuality of a bull run!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:58:00 PM

this is not 2017 so there is no quick way to get all the benefits of having a process, if in the past it was easy to make profits just joining ICO now it's safer just investing in top altcoins or you can try IEO luck done in binance

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:00:47 PM

That's right, invest according to your wishes. If you invest $ 1500 in this market, it is best to spend $ 1,000 to invest in bitcoin, and the remaining $ 500 to find and choose potential and cheap altcoins and buy them.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:40:41 PM

this is not 2017 so there is no quick way to get all the benefits of having a process, if in the past it was easy to make profits just joining ICO now it's safer just investing in top altcoins or you can try IEO luck done in binance
instead it seems this year is the year to be able to have the opportunity to benefit more from altcoin investments, because if I look at all altcoins whose ROI is still negative, currently slowly rising, and trying to recover from the ICO price

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:16:36 PM

I'm thinking of investing $1k into BTC as its low risk but I would like to risk the the other $500 with a coin that I can make quick money with it

I think at this time Cardano has good potential compared to the others. A lot of information that we read from various sources on the internet that supports the direction of the movement of Cardano.
Currently, the price of Cardano has decreased slightly. I think it is good to take the first step in investment.
Stable coins will not provide double profits, they are far from losses, and also narrow from profits.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:25:26 PM

Do not risk the bullshit altcoins in this market, it will probably make you lose and lose all your investment. Use that money and buy bitcoins or some good altcoins like ETH, NEO, XLM, BNB, XTZ, LINK ...
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:31:44 PM

if I have a capital of $ 1.5K, I will choose BNB as my investment because I'm seen that the development of BNB is getting better and better
there is always a very positive update and of course it will make BNB up
Yes, I believe that Binance coin is great, but why and when Binance coin did huge pump? The biggest announcement of Binance coin time is over until the next time. I would suggest holding Bitcoin until the new announcement like Vechain. Top coins are under good team development, new announcements are always coming for top altcoins.

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:37:45 PM

i have got around $1500 to invest in coins which coins do you guys suggest to invest in for quick money ? a year ago I have invested in STRAT and Sia and I lost big amounts and regret investing in those coins.

I recommend these coins Tron Idena and Oikos Tron is an old coin Idena and Oikos it's up for you to do a research and appreciate the value and I'm not guarantying those coins,  I just saw their features and their community and it's ready to create a waves in the market.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:08:36 PM

If you have experience in choosing new projects, I think you should use that money to invest in IEO projects in this market, you will definitely get a lot of profits from it. But if you do not have the experience, it is best to buy the top altcoins in this market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:10:09 PM

At least $1.5k is a good amount to invest.  My candid advice is just that, don't use the whole amount to invest on only one project, try and spread your risk across more than one.  You are also advised to invest in top 10 coins on cmc, like btc, ETH, xrp, xlm...at least for a start and you can do this relatively when market is red.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:16:33 PM

If you have experience in choosing new projects, I think you should use that money to invest in IEO projects in this market, you will definitely get a lot of profits from it. But if you do not have the experience, it is best to buy the top altcoins in this market
IEO does not guarantee profit if you have some experience. a lot of people in this market have the experience, but not many of them have received profit from IEO. as a rule, only the smartest and most experienced earn money here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:58:15 PM

You needed some advice a long time ago but if you are still waiting to invest I would suggest investing in Ethereum. If rumors are right then I would advise Ethereum. The Ethereum test net could be in a few weeks. You whole 1.5K USD should invest in Ethereum or some of it left in Bitcoin. Still a new coin can't be trusted.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:33:13 PM

I stand with this idea, investing a big portion to Bitcoin is a good move not to talk of now it is growing massively within a few days. Also, considering the aspect of quick money, if it were to be me, I would suspend the idea and invest in Ethereum taking into account the current positive market conditions. Also, my reason for this is, attentions will shift to major coins now as more people will join in order not to miss out. Lastly, remember nothing is predictable in the crypto space, hence invest what you can afford.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:23:42 PM

Use it and invest in IEO projects at large exchanges, I believe you will quickly get a profit from it. Or you can choose the best altcoins in this market for long-term investment, if the bull trembles, I believe its price can increase at least 2-3 times.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:46:46 PM

Use it and invest in IEO projects at large exchanges, I believe you will quickly get a profit from it. Or you can choose the best altcoins in this market for long-term investment, if the bull trembles, I believe its price can increase at least 2-3 times.
It is very long if we only rely on IEO from large exchanges because not all such projects are better off investing in existing ones like Bitcoin and ETH, which is clearly pumping now, so I am sure this will fold because the bullrun will continue to occur.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: