Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think IEO is more legit if launch on big exchnages like Binance?  (Read 1775 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:49:59 PM

One of the most important needs of a good project is the funding for them to operate their IEO / ICO properly. Because they can easily attract investors if they have big funds for popular and reputable exchanges like Binace, Okek and others. Therefore, investors prefer it because they are more certain that there will be a profit here. And these are the advantages of large exchanges
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

Not only been legit, they bring better profits to investors and good trading volumes are always present too that its why IEO is better when launch on big exchanges especially now that we are in bad market season

akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:59:50 PM

To increase the popularity of these coins will definitely be faster when they use large exchangers such as binance. However, for the long term it still depends on the owner of the coin itself. Do they really pay attention and seriously develop their project or platform. Because if you only rely on big names, binance, I think it's impossible to last for a long time.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

Not only been legit, they bring better profits to investors and good trading volumes are always present too that its why IEO is better when launch on big exchanges especially now that we are in bad market season
In my opinion, IEO became successful due to the fact that there is a certain form of control over new projects and their teams.  Each exchange that launches the IEO of a new project checks all the information about the team and makes a technical analysis of any project, and therefore investors are more likely to trust which projects.  In my opinion, after IEO began to operate, the amount of fraud in this area of ​​activity decreased.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
funcryptoco

Activity: 107
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:25:28 PM

We should not judge the project is good or no because this project do IEO in big exchanges, we should research the project and make deep research.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:26:28 PM

To increase the popularity of these coins will definitely be faster when they use large exchangers such as binance. However, for the long term it still depends on the owner of the coin itself. Do they really pay attention and seriously develop their project or platform. Because if you only rely on big names, binance, I think it's impossible to last for a long time.
If there's no real usage then the project will suffer with the same thing to any other projects who failed from this industry, not even binance can lift up the project if there's no real intention from the team to lead for more progress and success. Binance is just a channel to bring investors interest but the project itself needs to sell what they've offered in order to survive from this industry.
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:21:29 AM

If there's no real usage then the project will suffer with the same thing to any other projects who failed from this industry, not even binance can lift up the project if there's no real intention from the team to lead for more progress and success. Binance is just a channel to bring investors interest but the project itself needs to sell what they've offered in order to survive from this industry.
You are absolutely right. Finance is basically just a sponsor. The main actor is the owner of the coin. There must be a real application of them, not just being a coin to trade. Because now the pump and dump business is not so influential anymore in the crypto market for newly released coins.Token owners must be truly creative and have good and interesting ideas so that what they offer is truly in the long-term interests of the crypto community
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:33:55 AM

I think it is a bit more legit if an IEO is launch on bigger exchanges. Because they know that it can be very hard to enter big exchanges and convince them that your project is very useful and insight of having a very solid future to get funds using them. What's you opinion on this? Do you think there are other reasons if they choose other small exchange platforms?
You can check the statistic how profitable IEOs on Binance are. And compare it with platforms like Exmarket or P2PB2B. You can be 100% sure that statistically IEOs on bigger exchanges are more successful due to that fact that big crypto-exchanges can choose only high-quality projects.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

We should not judge the project is good or no because this project do IEO in big exchanges, we should research the project and make deep research.
This is legit because they will definitely be listed on Binance and if you learn about IEO projects that have been hosted on Binance, you may find this is the easiest way to make a profit.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:50:28 AM

More legit? I think the point of discussion here is based on what people think.
Actually I believe that people chooses Binance for their investment needs especially in IEO because the exchange is hype, and they have some history of a successful coin after IEO and that's the basis of people why they are investing.

The legitimacy of the project is not measured in short term, its measured on its achievement in the long term, but like I said, people want short term so they are just likely playing on the hype and if the hype is gone, those who fall for the trap will end up holding a coin with a higher price and if the market will not recover, this means holders needs to hold longer and we can't avoid to see some that are complaining because of this.

adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:58:12 AM

I think it is a bit more legit if an IEO is launch on bigger exchanges. Because they know that it can be very hard to enter big exchanges and convince them that your project is very useful and insight of having a very solid future to get funds using them. What's you opinion on this? Do you think there are other reasons if they choose other small exchange platforms?

Yeah, I often feel that way. but I still can't fully trust it. because I have witnessed that some of the major stock exchanges listed their coin first and then removed them shortly after.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:31:58 AM

Investors tend to like fast listings on schedule and are very proportionate to the quality of the project. In large markets such as binance and others, they have an advantage in volume, and they are always ready with the qualification steps of the incoming IEO project, so they must also make sure to be legit

There is no waiting time that is always delayed like the others. Many good projects but do not have sufficient funds ready for the IEO round, and ultimately are not sold out in rounds 1-2 just because of exchange reputation reasons.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:45:29 AM

Yes, it is very true that IEO entering large exchanges such as binance will be more real and reliable, and impossible to suspect
as a scam project. As we know, large exchanges have very good reputations, so if IEO projects launch in these exchanges. Will
carry a positive effect and will immediately get the trust of investors. Different if the project IEO launching on small exchanges
will be more difficult to get investor confidence, because small exchanges have unclear credibility.

I doubt it.
Entering or been listed in big or popular exchanges doesn't guaranty authenticity or genuineness.
I feel many worthless project will pay huge amount of money to do an IEO in related exchanges like Binance but at the end, they end up scamming people. It's mostly about the money though.
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:45:09 AM

right, binance is just a channel to attract investors. By listing on binance, many investors will be interested because in general the project is good. but if the team doesn't work optimally, the end result will be bad too. so binance only facilitates getting the attention of investors

I don't think that binance will let such a team enter their exchange that easily. Having an intention to victimize their users is one of the things that they are avoiding. Binance will surely filter every IEO project that wanted to use the exchange, terms and conditions will be applied and if those conditions will not be met, binance will make an action to stop the project immediately.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

To answer the question, it is yes in my opinion. If they are launching their IEO in exchanges like Binance which has a big reputation in the cryptocurrency space then they are legit because they are really working hard and pushing through the maximum potential of their project. They are serious in their project since it is not that easy to get listed in Binance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

most investors will naturally think like that. although there are cases where IEO on bittrex also fails. but the growth of IEO by large exchanges certainly gives investors certainty and confidence. although there are many other aspects, but I will still choose a large exchange for investment and trade, including investment in the IEO project.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 03:43:47 PM

yes, but that does not mean they are worth investing. we must be more selective in choosing projects that we want to invest in because not all legitimate projects can survive in the market. there are many projects currently that really do develop, but many of them cannot survive market pressures. and tokens cannot survive, eventually delisting from the exchange.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:46:37 PM

Be it a bigger exchange or a small exchange a bad project will always be a bad project. Even if binance where in charge of an initial exchange offering it can still be a risk
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 03:57:48 PM

Large exchanges have stricter standards and usually they always charge more. so if there is a project that wants to do IEO there, they certainly have the funds to convince the big exchange. so that means they are better equipped to enter the market, compared to projects that are in small exchanges. apart from this, I don't see the difference between the two. the only thing that makes the difference is that large exchanges have the effect of make a hype.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 04:08:09 PM

Large exchanges have stricter standards and usually they always charge more. so if there is a project that wants to do IEO there, they certainly have the funds to convince the big exchange. so that means they are better equipped to enter the market, compared to projects that are in small exchanges. apart from this, I don't see the difference between the two. the only thing that makes the difference is that large exchanges have the effect of make a hype.
The fact is that precisely because of strict rules on more or less popular cryptocurrency exchanges, the new IEOs are in greater demand than on other exchanges.  I believe that it is these rules that give great confidence for investors and traders that their investments will have good prospects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: