Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: project products cannot function properly!  (Read 391 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:19:48 PM

as we know if a project does not have a product of course investors will hesitate to invest there and vice versa if the developer cannot develop the product properly investors will switch to invest with others. Quality products will provide a great opportunity for project success.
I really hope so  because Ethereum was the catalyst for 2017 also, they might not have directly have an impact on the altcoins market, but it created avenue for the ICO market because it was through Ethereum that those ICo came to the market and it was because of the influx of them that investors were trooping  into the market that time, and that is what we lack now, right now, we need something that will encourage investors gain and make them troop into the market and I think that Ethereum 2.0 should be able to do that, I wish that the release was going to be this year next year is looking too far for me, it would have been nice that they do that this month of September that we also have some projects too that are being released.
Cryptocnnon485

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:23:54 PM

I believe that there are several ways to verify the legitimacy of a project team and some are listed below:

1. Try to convince the team to conduct an AMA via online video conference and ask questions including technical ones that
    are relevant to the project (If the team don't know what they are talking about especially with development aspects, then
    we could consider it as a red flag)

2. Research and verify their social media profiles especially on Linkedin and Github profiles - (for core developers) and assess
    if they are really who they say they are and try to see their previous activity on projects they have worked on.

3. Observe if they have good community management and if they are regularly interacting with the community via social media
    channels and see if they are always ready to assist on any concerns  of the community. (most legit projects often responds
    to the community's queries mostly in a daily basis and if you didn't get any response to one of your queries, then beware of
    this project).

4. Observe if they are posting any documentation or pictures of team activities (e.g. attending a crypto conference, symposiums)
    If none of these has been published, chances are the project is a scam.

The thing you can do is follow projects and test their execution, for example, I have been following a project called Lympo and not only they did everything they say they will, but there is something big coming up. There was a leak like here: http://boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/15515880
And there are some serious rumors that something big is coming Smiley
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:27:50 PM

The problem is that almost all projects are directed to the domestic market. They don’t have a service for the community and therefore most of the products do not work. Says here comes a coin from Facebook, it will work. Since there are a lot of people who will use it.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

when talking about products, I think a quality product is a product that has a good function, useful services and the team cares about the continuation of their project. but now there are many incidents of project fraud and you need to be aware not only about the product but also about the background of the project team, because that will determine whether the project is successful or not depends on the project team and the developer.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:49:35 AM

when talking about products, I think a quality product is a product that has a good function, useful services and the team cares about the continuation of their project. but now there are many incidents of project fraud and you need to be aware not only about the product but also about the background of the project team, because that will determine whether the project is successful or not depends on the project team and the developer.
There are so many projects that actually started well, right from their whitepaper, well-constructed and they try as much as possible to follow the road map before they got hook along the line, and I wonder if it was the project money raised that was never enough to completely it or they just decided to give up on the project which I personally do blame the complete failure of the project on the project team because they fail to care about the continuation of the project.

Many of them do relent in their effort to push the project further thee moment they get the moment and the moment that they release it, continuation should be something that should be of a great importance to them always and there are things that should show for it which I am not seeing.
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:08:08 PM

In achieving the success of a project certainly influenced by several factors including organizational governance, project managers, project teams, project roadmaps, project partners and also what products they want to offer in the market.
especially the experience of the developer and the team because this is the core of the project. which will determine that the project can achieve success in the market if the project can be managed by an experienced team and developer. The experienced team is very influential on the success of the project, those who have long managed the project and have valid experience in the past certainly have a good background.
In addition partners are also very important because the larger the project partners, the more investors will join them.
but the problem is the products they offer on the market can't operate properly.

in this case I am more confident with the experience / performance of the developer team and the project, I doubt about the product! the fact is that projects that have quality products do not guarantee that they can work well in the market.

do not expect huge profits from every project you invest, sometimes the product does not guarantee that the project will succeed according to the road map. the most important thing in investing is how to manage your financial management wisely. and one more thing to not put your money into projects that offer big prizes because it's just a trick to attracting large investments in the market.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:30:28 PM

The project developers have the key whether the work will proceed and continue to make progress, with finish product it's still in need for the team to closely patronizing the development and make sure that every support that the product can get will be maximize to keep improving and updating, the
team behind are the one who's responsible  in any directions the project will proceed, with how they will lift or forget the project will decide the fate
of everything.

It's a must to always assess the team who offers the project before digging in and show your support, knowing the team will adds up confidence to the project future success.
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:15:12 AM

The problem is that almost all projects are directed to the domestic market. They don’t have a service for the community and therefore most of the products do not work. Says here comes a coin from Facebook, it will work. Since there are a lot of people who will use it.

the product cannot function properly because the team does not have the support of investors so it is difficult for developers to offer their products in the market. And about Facebok, why are you so sure if Facebook Coins will succeed? and even I don't think all users will take part in it. Facebok coins cannot be compared to crypto, facebok coins are centralized coins and they focus on financial systems such as Visa.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:49:50 AM

Thats why I stopped taking part in bounties or ICOs that cannot provide a working product or at least an MVP, before the launch of their token sale. Because in the most cases, such projects are just collecting money and running away with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: