Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 12:06:21 PM

Currently there are many altcoins in circulation and with rapid price changes, it takes skills in reading the market so that many investors are hesitant to invest, but I am sure that altcoin will remain a good alternative coin and will come back again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

Since we have too many useless tokens and coins in crypto world this bear market will do the talking, i am sure that many of them will seize to exist very soon, only good altcoins have a chance
altcoin that can survive in the market is altcoin which has potential and also usefulness. as long as they can survive can be interpreted they have potential, big or small potential depends on how good the platform they have
Potential is not everything. Many low-cap projects already have a product and good partnerships but they are still not in demand. Marketing and the right connections can make much more effect and attract new investors. Unfortunately, not all good projects have it.
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:17:12 PM

Short: YES
Long: YES, if the whole market's going to move. Everything falling right now and alts are the first to die if things go down. We need another december 17' btc boom and alts will follow

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:19:59 PM

Actually it can be argued to be true upto a certain level? Checking most altcoins today what do we see? Replicas, fake ideas, unrealistic ideas, promises, hypes etc and nothing more, so why won't an investor buy today and dump tomorrow,; it's sad but that's the truth. From another angle too, it would be hard focusing only on Bitcoin because there are other coins like Eth which still has value, so I would say, many will abandon most coins with nothing to offer and focus on those with brighter future.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:40:50 PM

SHORT ANSWER: NO.

LONG ANSWER: F*CKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This market is doomed. You will be able to win some money from time to time, but to go ATH? never again. And consider everyone saying it, a big SCAMMER.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
star7dust

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:41:02 PM

I think buying altcoins is more risky but also you can win more with them, it's just a matter of whether you're ready to take a chance. I guess altcoins won't just disappear like that
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 01:42:41 PM

Long: YES, if the whole market's going to move. Everything falling right now and alts are the first to die if things go down. We need another december 17' btc boom and alts will follow
when the same thing will happen again surely we will see altcoin again right ,one thing for sure that its bitcoin when the bullrun starts to look and altcoin moves but basically it will be difficult when it loses interest from investors

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:14:31 PM

The problem right now is that the current decline in BTC makes all altcoins overwhelmed to go up in price, so altcoin also goes down simultaneously with BTC, this is what makes the market graph look red.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.
that is the root of the problem, investors buy when the project runs, then immediately sell it later, after that do not buy again. it will make a coin die, because of what? there is no transaction at all on the coin, meaning there is no activity in everything, namely the market cap, trading volume, and also transactions, supply circulation is also not moving. the fault of the team is, they only focus on the price, so when everything is going according to plan, their coins will be abandoned because there is no significant long-term effect.

in fact if the team is more observant in managing a project, they should focus on how people want to buy or at least make transactions using their coins. I think the price is low, because the price can go up when the transaction is crowded. don't focus on price and exchangers, but start focusing on people's interest in altcoin, then altcoin will never die, it can even compete with bitcoin.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

Everything has a session, and they is time for every thing, come to look at cryptocurrency base on current prize that is seriously going down, no cost for alerm, because the prize we soon go back. Last year Nov. 2018, that was major challenges Alt-coin was facing and later come up a little. Hence this is very good time to invest more on Alt-coin.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:26:55 PM

in my opinion the rise and fall of altcoin back to the developer of altcoin itself, however if the developer does not want to act then altcoin continues to fall even maybe there will be no price at all.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.
That's sad, but lets just be positive nothing is impossible, no one knows what happen in the future i believe that altcoin will bounce back again and recover not now but soon.
Yeah you are right the price of the market will be good very soon I know it’s low yet but after some time it will be high again till then we should keep waiting. Market falls and rise so it’s not a big deal it’s all only because of volatility and this time market will recover as it was in 2017 now again people are hoping to see such huge profit.
Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:58:39 PM

I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview
volporg

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:59:00 PM

I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview

I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:00:25 PM

I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation

I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Housinet. Have you heard of such a project already?
volporg

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:03:16 PM

I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - Housinet. Have you heard of such a project already?

Nope, I haven't. Are they presented on any rating platforms or so? Or well, probably you can share the website
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:05:56 PM

Nope, I haven't. Are they presented on any rating platforms or so? Or well, probably you can share the website

Yes, of course. They are on the most popular ones with truly high rating - around 4.5/5 on ICO Bench, for example, so guys are definitely attractive for wide range of people. In few words, Housinet is a token with real world utility that modernizes the property management industry, by creating a first to market global decentralized network. And it is all about property management - renting, collecting metrics, evaluating the load etc. the best way to check out more - just Google. So this is what I recommend you to do and check their website, pretty sure that you will be impressed even more
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:53:28 PM

Yes, potential altcoins will definitely come back next year and fake ones without use cases might die off as market is actually down this period. They may not be able to rise again.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:55:43 PM

Altcoin will surely come back. Crypto will not earn much volume out there without altcoins so it will definitely come back but the story there is, not all altvoin will be back. Only Altcoin with team of greater crypto minds and use cases that will do well once bull run starts. So Altcoin will surely come back when market recovers

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:31:17 AM

I would suppose, that the bull run will affect bitcoin first, then some strong altcoins will join after BTC slows its movement. And after that, lowcap alts may join this rally, if it's not too short of course Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: