Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:55:24 AM

altcoin session is just waiting for the time. later when people are afraid to invest in altcoin, then many are selling it because prices are declining. but on the other hand investors are just waiting for prices to be at the bottom and they are ready to buy them in large quantities. but I think it will only happen to altcoin with potential, not to all altcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:12:42 AM

In my opinion this is very appropriate and I totally agree with Max Keizer who says altcoin has reached a dead end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:33:20 AM

In my opinion this is very appropriate and I totally agree with Max Keizer who says altcoin has reached a dead end.
I do not agree with this opinion. Altcoins are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. However, even now they continue to develop rapidly in different directions and improve rapidly. The increase in bitcoin capitalization is primarily due to the current expectation of its soon increase in price. Given the state of the market and bitcoin itself, its level of capitalization will fall over time. Therefore, I do not worry about the fate of altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:56:16 AM

I do not agree with this opinion. Altcoins are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. However, even now they continue to develop rapidly in different directions and improve rapidly. The increase in bitcoin capitalization is primarily due to the current expectation of its soon increase in price. Given the state of the market and bitcoin itself, its level of capitalization will fall over time. Therefore, I do not worry about the fate of altcoins.
This is essentially an artificial pressure on all Altcoins, or speculating valuable Altcoins. I am sure that soon the situation will change in the cryptocurrency market.
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 07:05:53 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.

most of altcoins out there are just-fancy-words project and no real use-cases. Even ETH is just famous for ICO use. Altcoin season only happens when 1/ BTC passed 20k, then money will flow back to altcoin. 2/ Massive adoption of any altcoin will be followed by interest of investors back to altcoin
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:10:03 AM

yes i believe altcoins will comeback and it will return to its original location, and due to the amount of investors here today due to the potential altcoins and they are certain that when the value of their altcoins increases Holders are making a lot of money.

Yes, altcoin prices will come back to normal value, but it will take time to recover the prices, people who bought the coin at the higher prices should average at the current price. In this way, they will make a huge amount of profits when the prices start recovering again.

We must be optimistic and confident that the price of altcoin that already has a product will be able to recover and possibly penetrate the highest price. Maybe not all altcoin will recover but if we hold altcoin with liquidity and large transactions, I think we will get profit
Be confident the price of altcoin will be high again, this is not only today but since long this is nature of Altcoins that it gain value and decrease but those who have faith and who are old investors they will be patiently wait for the right time according to me now is time to store some altcoins at lowest price.

Agree, the current condition of altcoin in the market provides an opportunity for us to accumulate good altcoin at a low price. If we are right in choosing altcoin, I think we should be optimistic that we have made the right investment and will get profit in the future.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:26:19 AM

Yes it is true that bitcoin has dominated the crypto market, and I think it will continue to do so in the future too. But it does not necessarily mean that altcoins will go down and down in price. Altcoins will come back again like in 2017 once the time comes. What we need is only patience. I think altcoin season will set in in three years.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:46:36 AM

Surely it will. I think there would be a so called altcoin season right away after bullish season of top coins in the market. Possibly if bitcoin and ethereum coin would shine once again in a very high positive percentage to dominate the market, surely the next good thing to come is the bullish of several altcoins in the market and this would be possible i think in the near future of crypto market.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:18:25 AM

-snip-
Altcoin is currently still the choice of investors for long-term investment, maybe we only see the price going down, but some altcoins have good ideas such as agricultural and food products, if we look at Bitcoin it is very different from altcoin prices, because Bitcoin has a low price high and at that time BTC also had a price decline and then rose again, Bitcoin halving will make the price of BTC rise and we see whether altcoin will also rise.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 10:48:10 AM

-snip-
Altcoin is currently still the choice of investors for long-term investment, maybe we only see the price going down, but some altcoins have good ideas such as agricultural and food products, if we look at Bitcoin it is very different from altcoin prices, because Bitcoin has a low price high and at that time BTC also had a price decline and then rose again, Bitcoin halving will make the price of BTC rise and we see whether altcoin will also rise.

Please justify your statement with some proof.

How can you say that altcoins are preferred above Bitcoins for long-term investment, when there is very little demand for altcoins out there? I am not denying the fact that some of the altcoins have very good ideas. But that is all they have. In 99% of the cases, they haven't converted this "idea" in to a digital product that can be used by the ordinary people.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

Believe in yourself because others can only predict and the truth is not necessarily proven, I believe that next year there is Altcoin which has good potential and only requires patience and a strong belief that Altcoin is still reliable.
bitcoin is the king of the market and will always be a leader and no one can replace it and it's natural that bitcoin is increasing rapidly leaving Altcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

At this moment, I think there will be a comeback with the altcoins. Bitcoin dominance is at its peak right now and some of the altcoins right now have no volume on exchanges already. As I said long time ago, crypto market is "Survival of the fittest" where the strongest will remain and the weak ones will be considered dead coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:26:32 PM

the possibility to get back on the best altcoin market might be possible. but it depends on the state of the market in the future. whereas for now it seems like it will be difficult for Altcoin to reach its highest level. Most importantly, it is possible that an increase that will bring altcoin up will not bring all altcoin. some of them will die and be thrown from the market list.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:16:39 PM

At this moment, I think there will be a comeback with the altcoins. Bitcoin dominance is at its peak right now and some of the altcoins right now have no volume on exchanges already. As I said long time ago, crypto market is "Survival of the fittest" where the strongest will remain and the weak ones will be considered dead coin.
There is a big competition in the altcoins market, there is a increasing number of altcoins that is happening so that will make the old coins obsolete if they are not trading in exchanges with great volume.

I have a lot of altcoins in my wallet that I believe has a little chance to recover, but I have not choice but to continue holding it because it's impossible to sell it when the price is almost worthless, and not only that, the volume is gone. Everyone is hoping that the 2017 year like will come back, so they can sell all their shit coins or correct the wrong decision making last bull run.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
otto93

Activity: 216

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

There are countless projects coming to the dream light on daily basis which has made it difficult for more projects to survice because most requires volume

timfish

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:35:17 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

well, i also believe only few altcoin with solid and smart team and strong community will survive in the next few years mate
and others will dead,, so, you should choose the right alts to invest,, maybe ethereum and bnb is the right one buddy  Wink
My take on this is that, each project that leads to alternative coins generation has a different concept and this brings a new idea to the table everytime. I think alt-coins behind projects with great ideas will survive the drought while poor ideas won't.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 03:57:49 PM

My take on this is that, each project that leads to alternative coins generation has a different concept and this brings a new idea to the table everytime. I think alt-coins behind projects with great ideas will survive the drought while poor ideas won't.
In addition, the project must also have clear objectives in the future because currently many projects that have big concept ideas often experience setbacks in the development of their projects, many teams seem to focus only on developing their projects until their coins / tokens are registered in the market, but after that, the team seemed to start losing ideas, so the project seemed to be slowly being abandoned by the team.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future, now bitcoin is more dominating but it is still possible for altcoin to be able to regain its position in the market, in my opinion altcoin is not in a dead end and still has the possibility of a rise, the fluctuations in the market make we are difficult to predict market conditions, for now it is better to divide 70% investment in bitcoin and 30% in altcoin
I have this strong conviction that altcoins would surely dominate one of these days, I think it would be very soon the way bitcoin has been trying to consolidate for a long time now and all it takes its bitcoin consolidation for them to start increasing to the level we want the altcoins to get to, but we have to be mindful of the kind of altcoin that we hope for or hold on to, there are some altcoins that we should never wait for it to increase because they will never increase.

Their developers are not active and I think they have even left the project, and if we try to accumulate those type of altcoins with the hope of getting anything out of it, we are only joking, so we should never expect anything tangible, but for those coins that are like 50 tops, I think they will still make a great investment.

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:28:09 PM

the crypto market is very open and any coin still has high hopes in this market or has a market value if the team can develop their coins properly. if the coins do not have price growth, users switch with other coins and even the team no longer cares about their project, that is what needs to be considered before investing with them.

ventelo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:02:15 AM

Bitcoin is a good choice but not the only one, there are a lot of successful projects, the problem  in
 there are many scam projects, but this is the case of Crypto Market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: