Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:21:00 PM

Well of course we must continue to have Bitcoin, our investment in altcoin will definitely be exchanged with BTC on the exchange, I also feel Altcoin has no way to develop its popularity, especially now because there are many new altcoins that are less productive, which is only a turnover path to get more Bitcoin by participating in IEO or ICO.
now I don't even have bitcoin. because I am now more comfortable with trading with USDT. Besides being safer for storing assets, for a day trader, there may be many who do the same. but for a long-term investment, I think it's true that your word for saving bitcoin is the right choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:31:35 PM

Well of course we must continue to have Bitcoin, our investment in altcoin will definitely be exchanged with BTC on the exchange, I also feel Altcoin has no way to develop its popularity, especially now because there are many new altcoins that are less productive, which is only a turnover path to get more Bitcoin by participating in IEO or ICO.
now I don't even have bitcoin. because I am now more comfortable with trading with USDT. Besides being safer for storing assets, for a day trader, there may be many who do the same. but for a long-term investment, I think it's true that your word for saving bitcoin is the right choice.
I have never traded with USDT, if if trading on stable coins we can also get profits per day? is it worth it ?,
I'm interested in hearing your explanation Grin

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

Hello! Altcoins are already leaving the market. I think that in the future there will be only a few altcoins, as predicted. I no longer even consider altcoins, for investment or for making money.
It's true that many altcoins will fail in the long run since many projects are just built on lies with team members having no vision to actualize the project aim, but only  for the sole aim of making money for themselves (greed/scam). This is the more reason why we have to be very careful with our choice of investment for alts.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:16:24 PM

Nowadays, the best thing to believe on investing into cryptos, like alternative coins, is the data that you can see in the market, which can be in a tabular form or graphical, but most likely or most of the time is believing into your gut feel as well. We all know that all coins in the crypto market do have their characteristic of being volatile that some have been recorded to almost reached their dead point but all of a sudden have the capacity to rise up once again. Better believe on the power of your decision making based on the data that you can see and not just barely depending on someone's statement because we don't know that the coin we are seeing to be supposedly dead have the capacity to rise up once again specially talking about Altcoins.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:40:48 PM

According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.

No matter what they say altcoins will still remain as long as Bitcoin exists, there's some altcoin who has proved they're worth in the crypto market for a couple of years although the majority of the altcoin market is shitcoins that's why some people think that altcoins are useless.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:58:26 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

Did advisor check real use coin altcoins. I know Bitcoin is using for many reasons but same problem can solve Monero gold even keep with more secure and privacy. What about BNB coin top exchange, blockchain and USD coin. Dominance market is Bitcoin but this is sure altcoins season will come.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:00:50 AM

I have never traded with USDT, if if trading on stable coins we can also get profits per day? is it worth it ?,
I'm interested in hearing your explanation Grin
I was amazed and surprised by the advent of the highly smoothing Litecoin rankings. By entering into the Big 5 ranking makes Litecoin very proud.
 This became a bright beginning for the development of the future Litecoin progress.
 First many doubtful Litecoin, but some holders continued to survive and make Litecoin progressed so rapidly as it is today. The arrival of Christmas is coming back Litecoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:13:02 AM

Some altcoins have proven that bitcoin can't do it alone and many altcoins have proven that shitcoins will always be among us so i would say just follow your hearts, sometimes the least you think will perform worst will be the winner among the altcoins you own, stay strong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:22:38 AM

Some altcoins have proven that bitcoin can't do it alone and many altcoins have proven that shitcoins will always be among us so i would say just follow your hearts, sometimes the least you think will perform worst will be the winner among the altcoins you own, stay strong

Don't just follow your hearts, we should control our emotions in the upcoming years that there are many things will happen in crypto. wee need to be prepared and strong. Altcoins presence will back again and show its worth. hoping that there are project that directed to change the future. 

Watch out for this SPACE!
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 08:43:13 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.

About 50-100 of the 10,000 altcoins will return to their previous levels. And then this is a very positive scenario, maybe even only 10-20 projects will really increase in price in the future, and the rest will simply be applied in real business, but will not be actively interested in the market, because the main interest will be in the technology itself, and not in speculative value.

https://neironix.io/
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:03:43 PM

Altcoins will definitely come back but those that will survive this market are the real ones in my own opinion while the scam ones won't. I believe next year will be good for altcoins and crypto at large.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:04:55 PM

yes since the fall of bitcoin in 2018, altcoin has also weakened and has not been able to recover until now, so many altcoin holders have suffered a lot of losses and this has made many people frustrated and almost most traders and investors have lost interest for investing in altcoin, instead they are all being focused to bitcoin at this time. for this I cannot predict whether altcoin will really recover and find the season again or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

yes since the fall of bitcoin in 2018, altcoin has also weakened and has not been able to recover until now, so many altcoin holders have suffered a lot of losses and this has made many people frustrated and almost most traders and investors have lost interest for investing in altcoin, instead they are all being focused to bitcoin at this time. for this I cannot predict whether altcoin will really recover and find the season again or not.
I definitely believe that altcoins will comeback soon but it will still relying the market and the demand of each coins in certain platforms as well as the support of many here in crypto currency community. Also, I believe that it will increase tremendously since nowadays is very great time to invest those coins have a huge potential to increase.
Kingsleybello100

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 02:03:12 PM

IMO, the possibility of altcoins coming back again will depend on the meteoric rise of BTC again which will have a directly proportional effect on the remaining altcoins that will be alive when this happens. Also, Projects with important usecase and working product with a team is not relenting on the total quality management of the projects.                                                                                           
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

Yes, It will, just have patience. BTC will pump again soon but not now, not tomorrow, nobody knows just hodl your coins, and make some simple trades to let your mind selling of your potential coins.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

Some altcoins have proven that bitcoin can't do it alone and many altcoins have proven that shitcoins will always be among us so i would say just follow your hearts,
This is indeed true, no matter what shitcoins will always haunted us because that's a way to actually get fastest money if you are a developer.

sometimes the least you think will perform worst will be the winner among the altcoins you own, stay strong
Could be wrong tho. Unless they have something to prove to the community, most of them are just garbage and will stay become the worst altcoins with no interest on the community.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

I definitely believe that altcoins will comeback soon but it will still relying the market and the demand of each coins in certain platforms as well as the support of many here in crypto currency community. Also, I believe that it will increase tremendously since nowadays is very great time to invest those coins have a huge potential to increase.
The time for another bull is uncertain, the market still relying with how investors reacts to any trends that keeps showing around. It's needs to have more demands and more progress to offers with the target audience, without any positive views new and old investors will be keep waiting for the good time to invest in. Developers of those potential coins who are keeping their coins to survive most likely will get the attentions and the support of those investors who are aiming to get something good from the alts communities.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:49:55 PM

The time for another bull is uncertain, the market still relying with how investors reacts to any trends that keeps showing around. It's needs to have more demands and more progress to offers with the target audience, without any positive views new and old investors will be keep waiting for the good time to invest in. Developers of those potential coins who are keeping their coins to survive most likely will get the attentions and the support of those investors who are aiming to get something good from the alts communities.
Discuss the coins that come back we will continue to be shaded with high price coins. Actually the coin came back was a coin that remained steady in the market and experienced little by little improvement. Altcoins are generally a lot of shifting from each other. So this can trigger the ups and downs of their rank. As we know that ranking will be a lot of fans. For a fairly stable Altcoin is Ethereum. This end Ethereum does not show a sped decline. So he endured the second position.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:56:59 PM

I think the altcoins will rise again. The market is moving contrary to expectations. Prices will rise again when the majority of investors expect a decline. Everyone wants to make money but unfortunately some of them will lose.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

I think the altcoins will rise again. The market is moving contrary to expectations. Prices will rise again when the majority of investors expect a decline. Everyone wants to make money but unfortunately some of them will lose.
I think an increase in altcoin will occur if bitcoin and ethereum go up. of course, after ethereum rises high, investors will look for potential altcoins that have low prices and decreases in them so that they hope to get a lot of profit and in a short time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: