Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flag] Organized Ethnic Hatred against the Turkish Section, ~Timelord2067  (Read 2182 times)
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:44:27 PM

Vadi2323 is another "racist" getting a neg-trust treatment from our DT1 friend Vispilio:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=982288

Granted Vadi2323 is quite a troll but this is uncalled for.

this must be the granddaddy of all off-topic remarks, but even the mods will think twice going against the sMerit queen  Grin,

his first reaction was to call me a "Pakistani", even guys actually from Pakistan called him out on it, all of these posts are deleted now...

Vadi guy still thinks I'm from Pakistan because apparently I'm wearing a signature, what does that even mean suchmoon, are you also from Pakistan  Wink ?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:58:05 PM

this must be the granddaddy of all off-topic remarks, but even the mods will think twice going against the sMerit queen  Grin,

his first reaction was to call me a "Pakistani", even guys actually from Pakistan called him out on it, all of these posts are deleted now...

Vadi guy still thinks I'm from Pakistan because apparently I'm wearing a signature, what does that even mean suchmoon, are you also from Pakistan  Wink ?.

It means that you shouldn't neg-trust someone for calling you a Pakistani if you're taking this DT thing seriously.

Let's test it out, think of some despicable (in your opinion) nation and call me that. Will I (a) neg-trust and flag you up the wazoo, or (2) call you a moron and be done with it?
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:03:42 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 05:53:19 AM by Vispilio

It means that you shouldn't neg-trust someone for calling you a Pakistani if you're taking this DT thing seriously.

Let's test it out, think of some despicable (in your opinion) nation and call me that. Will I (a) neg-trust and flag you up the wazoo, or (2) call you a moron and be done with it?

I didn't know we were obligated to explain to you the specifics of every trust decision, but I'll oblige since you are asking so nicely instead of immediately putting me to your exclusion list, oh wait you just did that again a couple hours ago  Grin

what a fantastic decentralized way to realize theymos' trust vision  Smiley...

in any case he got a neg rating for falsely complaining about me to yahoo because none of my messages were spam or "shitposts" as he calls it, he did it out of spite for 1) getting rejected on the chipmixer campaign
2) losing an argument and looking bad on the chipmixer thread

someone is extremely untrustworthy for me and should not be taken seriously in business, if he tries to interfere with someone else's financial gains through lies and slander because of personal spite and hurt feelings. Now if you are satisfied in your endless inquiries detective, please proceed to remove your exclusion as per usual  Wink.

Take care.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:11:27 AM

someone is extremely untrustworthy for me and should not be taken seriously in business, if he tries to interfere with someone's financial gains through lies and slander because of personal spite and hurt feelings. Now if you are satisfied in your endless inquiries detective, please proceed to remove your exclusion as per usual  Wink.

You don't need to worry about that, it's permanent this time. You can proceed to tag everyone who looks at you crooked or says a bad word about you, I don't have to care anymore.
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:35:42 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 03:30:40 PM by Vispilio

someone is extremely untrustworthy for me and should not be taken seriously in business, if he tries to interfere with someone's financial gains through lies and slander because of personal spite and hurt feelings. Now if you are satisfied in your endless inquiries detective, please proceed to remove your exclusion as per usual  Wink.

You don't need to worry about that, it's permanent this time. You can proceed to tag everyone who looks at you crooked or says a bad word about you, I don't have to care anymore.

Duly noted  Smiley, I have far better ideas about how to make this forum a more fair and decentralized place.

In fact, I believe theymos might discover great benefits in redistributing most of your 1000+ sMerit / month allocation to some of the more intellectual members who have completely checked out of the trust system simply because they have no stake in it. I see many excellent members with brilliant posts everywhere on this forum, and yet they are not participating at all in these Meta & Reputation discussions...

I understand you might be probably the most proactive member on BTT, but for a more inclusive and robust system, I believe it will be in the interests of everyone if the sMerit allocation at least gets a bit more standardized and / or more spread out among a certain number of qualified members. And then perhaps you won't feel so strongly as the self appointed nanny of the forum anymore...

The current massive asymmetry in sMerit distribution is unnaturally skewing almost every Trust and meritocracy debate in this forum...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 01:12:20 AM

~

Great! I'm glad I helped you find your life's goal. Don't forget to point out my vile racism in whatever complaint you're gonna cook up.
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:21:47 AM

~

Great! I'm glad I helped you find your life's goal. Don't forget to point out my vile racism in whatever complaint you're gonna cook up.

Unlike you, I don't live on this forum and only react to these petty DT dramas when they are directly threatening my financial proclivity on BTT,

so false verdict on your part again, as per usual, dear Bitcointalk nanny...

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:45:36 PM

Unlike you, I don't live on this forum
Seems like ad hominem personam type of argument, don't you think so?
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 07:14:20 PM

Unlike you, I don't live on this forum
Seems like ad hominem personam type of argument, don't you think so?

Indeed, the "grand inquisitor" needs to taste a bit of her own medicine, as Ivan Karamazov would say  Wink wouldn't you agree ?

Special note to my Russian fans watching these debates as I'm certain you are Grin : I have much respect for the Russian people, and the trust feedback I left for Vadi2323 has absolute 0 to do with his personality / character or opinions.

He lied about me to cause financial harm, I highly distrust people like that, in general and especially in business,
I'm 100%+ certain that's the same in Russia as anywhere else.

All the Best

Vadi2323
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:01:32 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 05:20:32 AM by Vadi2323

This is just a signature spammer-shitposter that has not read the last couple of posts of Chipmixer's thread and left a trash post. He gave me neg feedback when I asked where to write a complaint about him.

Since when began to believe shitposters? What kind of racism? Look what he writes: I supposedly asked for the Chipmixer campaign, they didn’t take me and so I am angree. You better calculate how much he has already earned on this incident, because YObit pays for all this nonsense.
mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1516

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:50:41 PM

Flag against Timelord2067 here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=702
(Update: flag is now withdrawn purely based on the procedural objections raised by many valuable members through this thread & elsewhere).

because of the frivolous attitudes, this flag is invalid.

my flag support and the negative turst attached i am withdrawing.

The timelord was sufficiently disclosed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: