Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiteCoin or ETHEREUM? Best Investment option.  (Read 1353 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:20:19 PM

After Bitcoin, LiteCoin & ETHEREUM made my shortlist for an investment option.

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

LiteCoin - supply is less than 64M & price well under $70.

Which one you would choose for long term invest & Why?

That's truly right but of course both coins are have high potential to uprise their price, we know ethereum at this moment is going dump again but nothing to worry for that is an opportunity to buy ethereum I believe until bitcoin is strong stay their price at 10 usd etherdelta is still possible to get up their value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:58:08 AM

If I were you, I would invest in both litecoin and ethereum. My feeling says that both coins will be the potential coins in the future. Besides that, I like litecoin since I knew cryptocurrency and I feel that litecoin is like something that I should have to invest. I know that litecoin price is not increasing too high in a few years ago than the ethereum, but I am sure that litecoin will rise higher at the right time.

Ethereum is another coin that I want to invest, I miss the chance in the beginning when ethereum was release at first, but I don't miss the opportunity to sell my ethereum at the highest price in the last few years. That is why I think ethereum and litecoin will have a big chance to increase higher and I think both coins will still stay at the top 10 coins list at the CMC.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:08:44 AM

I would choose ETH, simply because they have such a large network and Vitalik is saying that the transaction costs of ETH are increasing due to the increasing transaction demand each day.
Because of that incident, Vitalik and the Devs team are trying to upgrade ETH to ETH 2.0 with PoS and some new smartcontract changes. they will soon finish it as soon as possible and that event will make the price of ETH rise to $ 1k.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

I certainly choose ETH, ETH has a strong community because it can be seen from the number of transactions that occur https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/. Logically, there are still many who believe in ETH.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

I would go with ETH as it has a much stronger use case.

Individual coin price is I think irrelevant when comparing one coin against another - you need to take supply into account as well, which is why the standard comparison between coins is in market cap (coin price x number of coins).

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:45:14 PM

there are many daaps and projects available on the ethereum platform, besides that ethereum also has a large community. so it's natural that ethereum can be better than litecoin, I personally like both and currently they are already in my portfolio list.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:55:55 PM

eth only have 1 negative point versus litecoin but what about litecoin ? the price of ltc is lower and that is also 1 negative point to eth but not only that  . i think ltc still have other negative points while eth do have many positive points  .

most people keep saying that less supply is equals to higher value but thats not always the case that happens on all coins that have a less supply . eth can be your best bet but you can still allocate some to ltc  .
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:12:38 PM

I would go with ETH as it has a much stronger use case.

Individual coin price is I think irrelevant when comparing one coin against another - you need to take supply into account as well, which is why the standard comparison between coins is in market cap (coin price x number of coins).
Adding the actual usages of the project, ETH have a good edge in terms of platform being mostly used, comparing the value between the gap is still far
there's a community that considered ETH to be much better to hold together with Bitcoin, but investment wise if you have enough funds and you can buy
and hold both it's much better decision to keep it till the value increases again and bring your portfolio a huge profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Toplistico.com

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:49:35 PM

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

These two altcoins are "Sleeping Giant".
Both have a great future, and are perfect for long-term investments.
But to me, Ethereum remains a top priority than Litecoin.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

Both currencies are good for long term investment, but in my opinion, ethereum is the best investment option, Because it has a great market value as the ethereum second best currency after Bitcoin which arises between them a strong and noticeable competition and invest the ethereum is a safe investment and this year has seen a remarkable rise in the price of ethereum, unlike the previous year, The news so far is good about ethereum.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:56:27 PM

in my opinion ethereum and litecoin is not an options, but we should have both altcoin in our bag my friend
ethereum the best altcoin after bitcoin, then litecoin is a silver in digital world if bitcoin is a gold

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:06:07 PM

if for the long term both are good, but I prefer ethereum. Litecoin is good but for the next few years it will be less profitable. It is different from ethereum, although at this time ETH is low, there will be many things that can make the price increase next year.

POS, ethereum 2.0 and more. this will definitely make a profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:59:51 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is much better from all points of view. Hope, after Ethereun 2.0, it will get more popularity, the demand for this alt will grow, and its price can go up. In technical terms, the Litecoin cryptocurrency is inferior to ETH, which uses more advanced technologies that positively affect scalability and security. I suppose ETH is the crypto wil the best future although it is not young.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:07:47 PM

It's hard to tell because both of them are good for long term investment and if you want to compare coin, look for another. You should know that these two coins are really made to serve as an alternative to bitcoin, and these coins has been in existence for a very long time, so you should know that they are both good for long term investment because they have future advantage over other coins because i think they have one of the most valuable real products.

Litecoin is meant to help in transaction because of its speed, and people have been using it for payment while Ethereum is built to support projects that are coming up, so you see that both of them have very promising future and I think you should invest in both.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:56:06 PM

It's hard to tell because both of them are good for long term investment and if you want to compare coin, look for another. You should know that these two coins are really made to serve as an alternative to bitcoin, and these coins has been in existence for a very long time, so you should know that they are both good for long term investment because they have future advantage over other coins because i think they have one of the most valuable real products.

Litecoin is meant to help in transaction because of its speed, and people have been using it for payment while Ethereum is built to support projects that are coming up, so you see that both of them have very promising future and I think you should invest in both.

Everything you said is true, so the best thing that someone can do is to diversify. Don't choose between ethereum and litecoin, both are good, both have potential future, go 50/50 or invest a bit more in one of them. Here little advantage goes to ethereum, from next year maybe they will really become staking coin, so it would be good to have a bit more of ETH in the wallet for that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:01:30 PM

In term of Investment Ethereum has more to offer and has more hype compared to Litecoin but in term of technology and future.
I would say Litecoin, compared to Ethereum. It is more into technical while lately Ethereum is a money-oriented project.

if for the long term both are good, but I prefer ethereum. Litecoin is good but for the next few years it will be less profitable. It is different from ethereum, although at this time ETH is low, there will be many things that can make the price increase next year.

POS, ethereum 2.0 and more. this will definitely make a profit.

Yes, this 2.0 might bring us to whole new level of pump for ETH itself, but I do not think it is going to sustain.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:05:49 PM

I prefer investing in both coins, Litecoin and Ethereum both have good potential and they are expected to rise in the near future.
Maybe the best investment for the short term is Litecoin, while Ethereum is the best for a long term profit.
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:33:00 PM

In my opinion Etherium more interesting in long term, but I prefer buy both of them. And diversification good for your portfolio.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

Im still prefer to hold a lot of litecoin compared with ethereum, you can expect ethereum to growth a lot when the next roadmap is starting and ethereum 2.0 is the main point to invest in ethereum. I agree with you the inflation should be the main concern for ethereum but remember about litecoin has the same problem on its usefulness.
Nothing perfect but i personally wanna put more on litecoin and try to decrease the percetage to be invested in ethereum.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

Personally I have never trade ltc. I prefer eth as a choice of investment because it as a use case. The creation of smart contract will always make ethereum relevant in the crypto world. Also no matter how the price fall it always as a way of going up again within a short time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: